First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Lol yes all that mess looks about right. Put your Follistim in the fridge : ) . Are you skinny? I am not and so far the PIO injections have been ok but it's only been a few days.

I don't like using anything vaginally I'd take a shot over the mess any day.

I'm 5'5" 130, but do have a little soft pooch around my belly button that I'm hoping will help lol.

Follistim is in the fridge! RN said manufacturer goes back and forth on that but it's always better to err on the side of caution :)

I do like the idea of no nighttime "dribbles." I had problems with that with the suppositories before and it was a pain having to change sheets if I shifted and it (tmi) took a detour off my pad.

I wasn't talking about the belly : ) those ones are easy. I'm talking about the PIO. That's where you need some cushion :flower:

I'm 5'5" 130, but do have a little soft pooch around my belly button that I'm hoping will help lol.

Follistim is in the fridge! RN said manufacturer goes back and forth on that but it's always better to err on the side of caution :)

I do like the idea of no nighttime "dribbles." I had problems with that with the suppositories before and it was a pain having to change sheets if I shifted and it (tmi) took a detour off my pad.

Hey girls,

Hope your all well, ive not been on for a little while and ive not had a chance to catch up.

I have my first follow up appointment on the 26th with the consultant at my clinc. I'm hoping they can give me protocol and a potential start date. My bleeding ended on Thursday so I'm hoping to start down regging almost straight away or after the next AF.

lanet- Yay! We'll get to be cycle buddies! I guess I will only be a few days ahead of you. Are you getting excited? I am having a hard time waiting already. Time is going sooooo sloooooooow.

messica- Now that is a pile of meds! :haha: I'm always a tad bit impressed with myself when I get my whole pile of meds together, too. Sometime I post a pic of it all on FB just to feel a little bad*ss. :thumbup:

Peachy- I am soooo starting to get what you mean about preferring the PIO. I've only had one PIO injection, and it did make me sore, but I am getting so sick of this mess! My first IVF cycle I broke down and just started doing one pill at a time, so once every four hours, but that just about drove me nuts having to do it that month. The good thing was is it meant not much mess. This time around, I've gone back to the normal instruction of 2 suppositories 3x a day, and it is a MESS. If we end up having to do IVF in the US, I think the PIO will be a relief.

xMissxZoiex- Good luck at your consult! I hope you get to start soon. :thumbup:

Hi miss, Seoul,and Messica. (And anyone else)
Buny yes I'm soooo ready to get started!
Peachy, thinking of you today!!! Exciting day!
Amanda any word on the embies?
Off to work today. My weather says 69 today, 29 tomorrow(and snow), 51 Monday. Wtf Sunday?!

Hello ladies transfer was uneventful. We transferred 2 blasts 1 grade 1 and 1 was a 1.5. Grade 1 is the best. I wanted to post a photo of them but apparently it's too large or some such thing. Perhaps hubby can figure it out for me later. We have 2 more still growing but only 1 looks like it will make it to freeze. I think they'll call tomorrow. Hubby tried recording the talk like I asked him to but apparently it stopped when he put it in his pocket and I was feeling very relaxed : )

Ok well I managed to get them as my avatar : ). Bed rest sucks : )

Peachy your little embies look perfect! So glad all went well! How long bed rest?

2 days . It was very specific about lying flat today with only 1 pillow unless eating. Tomorrow I can use a couple pillows to sit up but still only bathroom breaks. I think it's ridiculously excessive but I'll do anything : )

Wow that is specific! So maybe I should book a hotel after mine....

Hmm.. never thought about that. Can you go to their website just to look at their protocol? Perhaps yours is different

Peachy congrats on being PUPO your embies look beautiful :) Sending sticky vibes for you :):dust:

My packet only says 2 days of rest, I'll ask my dr the specifics but I think just for peace of mind we will book a nearby hotel.

Thanks Seoul I'm really hoping this is it for us but I'm a realist as well : )

Lanet perhaps you could lie down and nap on the way home? I am a homebody and have trouble sleeping anywhere else : )

I'm pretty sure I could sleep in a comfy hotel bed and have hubby bring me Cheesecake Factory from nearby;)
My dd asked me today if this would for sure work. Breaks my heart bc I wish I could say yes. I just told her no guarantee but a good chance.

I know it's really hard with kids and there are no guarantees. For some reason should this cycle not be successful I have no doubt you will find a way to cycle and again. When I started I thought that would be it for me but where there's a will there's a way. Try to stay focused on this cycle though and making this one work.

We also dared to look at baby items at target. Dd says she will not let me make a baby girl into a girly girl! lol. And she's insistent that we would need a video monitor. We are going to have SO much fun shopping one day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->