First Kicks!!

nikkip

Mummy to 2!!
Reaction score
I forgot to post earlier!!

I have been feeling baby wriggling about and hiccuping so far and poor DH has been feeling a bit left out.

However, all this changed last night. I started to feel little kicks (wasn't sure if it was wind or hiccups or kicks at first). I had my hand on my belly for a little while and sure enough there was a little kick. DH then put his hand in the same place and after about 5 minutes he too felt a kick. :happydance:

Of course junior decided he would have fun then. DH left his hand in the same place a little longer to see if baby kicks again, but instead got a yelp out of me!!! I got a sharp kick in the kidney!!! Cheeky bugger!!!!:rofl:

:hug:

Aww i cant wait till i am feeling the proper kicks :)

Sounds like you got a lively bubba there x

hehe cheeky.
My partner felt jacobs kicks Monday, although ive been feeling them for awhile they werent strong enough for him to feel but now they are :) tis amazing

well my babies breached and everytime were in bed and he starts kicking he stops as soon as OH puts his hand on :rofl::rofl: but we will catch him out when hes avng a mad day :lol:

A little too lively lol When I had my 12 weeks scan they couldn't find him at first - then they found him doing a headstand!!! haha Plus he keeps me up most of the night but at least I know he is in there it suddenly makes it all real!! (ps I am not sure why I keep calling it a he lol I dont know what sex it is!!)

Aww the first kicks are always the best. I always notice that when my partner puts his hand on my tummy they seem to stop, my daughter used to do it too.

i got my first kicks recently too hun, an its amazing, a feeling that i'll never be able to explain!!! Luckily for my OH he came home in time to feel the very first ones, it was great that we got to share it together! she's resorted to not kicking now though whenever some one puts their hand on my tummy lol! xxxxx

so exciting!!!! Cant wait till i know for sure that its the baby and not gas...Should be soon!!!

So awesome! I can't wait I can see my actual belly move with kicks lol. I know its a bit early than all the books "recommend" but I'm sure I can feel movement in there too. Its so great :)

Aaaawwww congrats. The first kicks are lovely especially when OH feels them too xxx

Ahh, hun that's fab! It's so nice when your OH finally gets to share in the movements too xx

:happydance: Great when the kicks start! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->