First Month TTC, anyone else?

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
Anyone on their first month TTC?

I'm right at the beginning but all excited, wonder how long it will last before I'm tearing my hair out TTC?!! :dohh:

How are you ladies doing?

Hi! This is really my first month TTC. I can't count last month because we had no idea about how to time it all! Yeah, I already feel anxious, nervous, and excited, and I'm only just beginning. Maybe we'll get lucky and get our BFPs soon!

Here Again - maybe we can keep this thread for first month'ers! Or anyone just starting.....

Yeah, I know what you mean it's a mix of emotions!!
I only came off my pill a couple of weeks ago, I read it's best to wait for a normal cycle before you start trying but I'm too keen to be doing that!! Probably no BFP this month but its worth a try eh?!

Not a first time mother though just as excited as one!!

I've just read it says MONTH-ERS not MOTHERS - lol

Anybody know where to get those cute ticker things? I want one!

Gotta go ladies, I've enjoyed my first time on here so hopefully I'll have time to come back tomorrow, see you then?!

bye Finlay-M.

I got my ticker from lilypie.com, you can also try bump-and-beyond.com

its my official first cycle TTC last month I had the implant out and have just had my first 'real' period so hoping this cycle will be back to a normal so we can get busy making babies xxx good luck and welcome xxx

This is my second month TTC.

Wishing everyone lots of luck for a speedy BFP!

:dust:

H xx

This is my second month TTC as well. It's crazy how you start noticing things about your body when you are TTC that you never paid attention to before. :wacko: I drove myself insane the first month, wondering if i was pregnant or not :rofl:

My second month too! I totally agree with the other girls, it's amazing how many 'symptoms' you get on the two week wait! I am going to try to stop my mind running away with itself this month though - I say try...

What CD are you gals on at the moment? I'm on CD 10 of a 31 day cycle. I should be approaching ovulation soonish. Fingers crossed.:dance:

I'm only 2 days away from you Poppy! I'm on CD 12 right now of a 28-29 day cycle. :headspin:

So we're kinda of cycle buddies - sort of!:rofl:

LOL we're almost there, except for the being 2 days off and your's being two days longer than mine, other than that we're perfect cycle buddies :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->