First Month TTC, anyone else?

Hi I'm new and just started trying 2 weeks or so ago.

Hi it's our first month TTC, I've got a few signs that are weird this month... weird cramps really low down, spotting 11 dpo and tiredness prob just my period coming tho :-( lol Nice to meet you all x x

How's everyone from this thread doing? Any results yet.....I am soooo anxious!!!!

ARGGGHHHHH!!!!!

I don't start testing till Monday 10/15. I am starting to spot though :witch: :cry: so it doesn't look good.

Christ - that witch is on a mission! I hope she stays away from you.....

Spotting.....mmm...could be something else you think? wink wink

This was my first momth but I am as anxious as hell. Though to be honest - I think I did lots more BD just before ovulation as to maybe the day of and day after.

One can wish though....right...LOLLOL

:hugs: sorry about that akcher, hopefully next month will be your month for BFP!

SO spotting at this stage for Akcher would definitely be AF?

You know what...I have never been able to remember thd dates of my periods as I never wrote them down...NOw that I am TTCing I know EVERY detail....LOLLOLOLOL - FREAKING AMAZIING!!!!

So ....I digress...LOL - I say that to say - I am realising I thought I knew a lot about this repro business - UNTIL NOW!!!!

SO spotting at this stage for Akcher would definitely be AF?

You know what...I have never been able to remember thd dates of my periods as I never wrote them down...NOw that I am TTCing I know EVERY detail....LOLLOLOLOL - FREAKING AMAZIING!!!!

So ....I digress...LOL - I say that to say - I am realising I thought I knew a lot about this repro business - UNTIL NOW!!!!

I don't think it necessarily means AF, it could still be implantation bleeding. From what I've read implantation bleeding can occur anywhere from 5-10 days after ovulation and it's very light (usually only on the toilet paper when you wipe) and pinkish or brownish in color.

And I know how you feel, I thought I knew everything there was to know, boy was I wrong :shock:

I am praying [-o< it's implantation bleeding. I been getting that really light pink color on the toilet paper since 3DPO. Today (6DPO) it was a tad bit more. I think I'm trying not to get my hopes up so if it didn't happen for me this month, I wont be so sad.

Hi all! *waves*

This is my first month TTC, currently on 2DPO and already the wait is killing me!!

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but it looks great and everyone sounds really friendly. This is our first proper month TTC, came of BPC 1st September.

I just wanted to say hi and chat to girlies in a similar situation, DH & I haven't told anyone we're TTC yet so I might have a few questions. You'll have to point me in the right direction if I post them in the wrong forum :dohh:

My first cycle was 30 days, I've got my fingers, eyes and toes crossed that I don't find out what the second is ........Better not count my chickens just yet :wacko:

Anyway, good luck to us all on getting a BFP xx :headspin:

:hi: Tinylo welcome to the forum and good luck TTC. We are TTC #1! We weren't going to tell anyone we were TTC but I had to tell someone, so I told one of my nieces and my mom figured it out on her own :rofl:

Hiya Tinylo! :D Good luck TTC! Well done on not telling anyone, I didn't intend to tell anyone either but both mine and DH families know (how did that happen?:huh:) and a lot of friends know. No pressure, eh? :laugh2:

Hiya, :hi:

I think if I had my way I'd tell a few people but DH doesn't want peeps to think that somethings wrong if it doesn't happen soon........I guess I can always come here and talk to you all.

I think some of family & friends might guess when I start saying no to alcohol when we go out for meals :blush:

October is the "Carpet Bomb Method" for us, go all out every other day and see what happens :rofl:

Hopefully Christmas will bring a very special present, for everyone TTC & Baby and Bump :hugs:

Hiya, :hi:

I think if I had my way I'd tell a few people but DH doesn't want peeps to think that somethings wrong if it doesn't happen soon........I guess I can always come here and talk to you all.

I think some of family & friends might guess when I start saying no to alcohol when we go out for meals :blush:

October is the "Carpet Bomb Method" for us, go all out every other day and see what happens :rofl:

Hopefully Christmas will bring a very special present, for everyone TTC & Baby and Bump :hugs:

Yeah, I didn't want too many people knowing for the same reason......if somethings wrong I really don't want to be telling everyone my business. Oh well, too late now I guess!

Luckily I don't really drink anyway, so saying no to a drink for me is nothing unusual. Although quitting smoking will get a few tongues wagging, I expect.

Here's to Chrimbo babies for all us ladies TTC!!! :dust:

Oh well...!! So this was my first month trying to figure out TTC. Had no idea of my cycle length so went by guesswork. I think we had all the action before the big O....and I realised that when I started to get ECMC. BUT - I had so much work to do and was so stressed out about it I never really got to BD during that time. LOLLOL. HOW LAMEE!!!!!

Well it's now CD 29 abd still no AF so I know at least my cycle is longer than the 28 I was assuming - maybe it will come for CD30-31...we'll see.

Anyway, I am ready for next month so I wish the damn AF would just come already!!

I'm guessing too at how long my cycle is, with it being my 1st month TTC, I've guessed at 28 days, watch me get all excited when I get to CD28 and no AF, only to find out my cycle is 30 days or something!!! :dohh:

This is my first month TTC, I've tried working out dates and stuff and from last month and some funny symptons I think today might be the big O day.

Unfortunately I think we may have got BD overdose before my O :dohh:

DH started a new job today so spent most of the weekend preoccupied, BD was the last thing on his mind :growlmad:

Do you think it's to late to get down to busines tonite :rofl:

Tinylo, If teh big O was today, then do get BD'ing tonight if you can!! :) The egg lives for 12 hours I believe before it disintegrates.....

I hear BD'ing on your O day gives high probability for a boy! LOLLOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->