First Period after childbirth?

D

danni2609

So 9 weeks on i have got my first:witch: and its awful(tmi) really heavy and full of clots has anyone else experienced this? Not sure if its normal but its worrying me as it wasnt like this with Kaitlin!

I just had mine..it was quite heavy and a few small clots..no cramps tho!!! Hope it goes soon for you hun...back to reality!!

I had a propal period just once. In the beginning I was breastfeeding, so didn't have anything for 7 months I think. Then I was on the implant and didn't have any too.
It was only when we decided to try for nr2 and I took an implant out I got one... Next month I was pregnant again...

My first period was heavier than my post-patrum bleeding. :shock: I had to go back to using the maternity pads I had purchased! I think so long as the clots arn't larger than a twoonie (not sure what your equivalent is there) then you should be fine.

ya mine was super heavy too!

Hi honey, mine was horrid too, lots of cramps, clots and really really heavy :(

It did get better towards the end though and I'm hoping the next one isn't as bad

I had my first about 2 weeks after my lochia stopped (She was about 5 weeks old) and it was really really heavy. I've just started my 2nd and this one is ridiculously heavy too :( I hope it calms down! I've heard that its common to have heavier and more painful periods post partum though. x

holy moly not looking forward to that! i have been told to expect a heavy period :cry:

xx

Thanx u have all put my mind to rest now today the cramps have gone and its dying down thank fully:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->