First post! WTT but may not have to :/

Shakeitout

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new here! I'm 28 and my partner and I were planning on trying from October 2014. However this month he had a 'moment' (Normally pulls out) *tmi sorry!* and it was only 2 days later that I realised it was during my ovulation time (I'm useless at keeping track of things). Anyhow, I got the morning after pill (72 hour one) but by the time I got it and took it it was already at 71 hours. Period is due in 2 days. No signs or symptoms really... just waiting to see if anything happens. Quietly hopeful, we've both said if it happens then we are cool with that, it's only a few months difference! Who knows!

Can I ask, If you are going for a bfp and your ttc in a few months, why get the morning after pill? Not criticising just wondering

Can I ask, If you are going for a bfp and your ttc in a few months, why get the morning after pill? Not criticising just wondering

I did wonder the same...

If you were both in agreement that it's just a few months off why the morning after?
Anyway, word of advise; even if you think it's that simple, it's mostly not so waiting for the sake of a few months is madness (IMO) because after 2 years you could be wishing you'd just started earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->