First scan

I can understand that too CupcakeBaby. I'm so in two minds. One part is just so scared to see that empty sac again or, non viable, and I just don't want to do it...And the other part of me just wants to get it over and done with. ... just tell me... 'I'm sorry' or delight me by saying, 'there's your baby and look at that HB strongly beating away'... It's inevitable... We have to get it over and done with eventually, so sooner is probably better than later. We need to try and bit a little more positive don't we... It WILL be ok, it WILL be ok. Good luck to us all. We all should post on here when we have our scans to show that it really IS ok and we are all worrying unnecessarily. Xx

In that case :flower:

Had my scan

.... HEARTBEAT!! :wohoo: :wohoo:
Oh yeah :)
:D

Mizze xxx

amazing news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx congrats xxxxxxxxxxxx

YAY Mizzie!! So genuinely happy for you. Xxx

LilesMom, SNAP OUT OF IT... SLAP!!....:flower: Did that help babe? Lol. I am looking forward to Tuesday for you Hun because I know you are going to feel as happy as Mizzie. You are going to start enjoying this pregnancy and wonder what you were worrying about. It WILL be good. Your heart will be pounding out of your chest before you go in, your anxiety will be at an all time high, and the relief that you are going to feel after it will probably make you cry. :hugs: I'm so looking forward to you updating this thread on Tuesday to say how well it went. :hugs: xx

thanks bubsta i needed that, ha ha xxx
im skitting laughing here, im startin to believe it again cos ive been really sicky all eve, :) wishing for sickness is just plain weird , when i have it i want it to ease up and when it does i get scared :) weirdo :) ha ha thanks chick xxxx

Oh liliesMom - Im the same with my nausea - so happy when it first appeared but sick as a dog of it now but would panic like hell if it went.

Was the worst its been last night - stomach actually hurt -but I think thats partly reaction from the day etc

Anyway - what Bubsta said! Inspired and made me laugh too

Mizze

Oh gals, I hope the nausea settles down enough to just keep you from worrying... Maybe every 2nd day. I woke up feeling so hung over this morning (without having had a drink). I felt pretty good after having a coffee though... My nausea needs to just increase every soooo slightly and then I'll be more relaxed. Pathetic aren't we, lol. Xx

i know mizze i feel bad complaining about the nausea, even in my head, but it is rotten, but i actually need a patch of it everyday to reassure myself :)
and bubsta it does feel like a bad hangover :) with none of the fun of the nt before ha ha

i took a preg test last nt to reassure myself and got the biggest smuggest smile, it still feels good seeing the bfp :) it appeared as fast as the control line did, so hcg must be high :) i know doesnt give a definite but its a good sign :) woo hoo :)
3 more sleeps till scan yey :)

wow I just can't wait till we all come back here and say that we've seen our babies all with strong heartbeats! I'm glad I found this post you seem to feel like no one knows how your feeling then you read someones post and they're exactly the same! Roll on monday when I can phone my drs! Good luck to you ladies with your scans can't wait to see the GOOD news :) xxx

woopss I was on the previous page before I wrote that didn't see all of this page :blush: congrats mizze!! :dance: see ladies..whats all the worrying about :winkwink:

Good luck for tuesday lilesmom not long now xx

thanks kerrie xxxxxxxxx
fx ur phone call gets u somewhere tomor xxx

Hi Kerriex, did you phone your Doc?

Hi Lilesmom, well it's Tuesday afternoon here, but I'm not sure for you... Have you had your scan yet?

Xx

its 2 here sweetie, just home , :)
well guess what, i am a dumbass, i was worrying for nothing :)
my baby has a heartbeat, yey. :) i reckon im 7w2d and she said it looked more like 6.5 weeks, im still trying to figure out hows that but a few of my sis got told the same at their 12 week scan, they were told dates were out and by 20 week scan they changed the date back to original. :)
oh and i forgot i have tilted uterus they said last time, so could make it seem smaller, anywho.
most important thing is it has a good strong heartbeat :) xxxxxxxxxxx
:dust: to all

ill catch up now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
im a bit flighty today from excitement and lack of sleep :)

thats great news lilesmom! Yes Bubsta I went to see my GP yesterday he said he would arrange an early scan and phone me today..he phoned earlier and I'm booked in for scan on thursday at 1pm..needless to say I am relieved but absolutely terrified now! Hopefully I will be as lucky as you ladies will certainly let you know the outcome..I also have a tilted uterus and I'm expecting them to put me back abit from what I think I am..

Finger crossed xx

Lilesmom!! Great news :) woohoo!! :)

Kerrie good luck for Thursday hun xxx fx xxx

Mizze x

Yay! That's awesome to hear Lilesmom! Congratulations! Woohoo! Your turn next Kerriex, not far away now. Good luck sweets, I'm sure it will be just great! Let us know. X

oh kerrie thats great, thurs not awfully far away thank god xxx
i hear u on the scared :) xxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

mizze thanks hon, how u doin?xx

bubsta , thanks hon, urs isnt too far now either :) great news for all xxxxxxxxxx

my b and b is weird, ive been checking all eve on my user cp to see if people answered and none of the posts came up til now i thought it was exceptionally quiet today :)

Oh, so it's not just me then. Wish the BnB format would go back to the way it was before. X

no its gone funny, i have missed a few posts too cos they seem to be like they r jumping . whats goin on b and b people :)

thanks ladies will be keeping your postive outcomes in my head when I go :) hopefully be posting good news! Ahh I'm so glad you all had good scans :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->