First scan

my bnb seems okay but I had terrible trouble the other day just getting onto the site

Liliesmom - am okay - well actually DH has insisted I call in sick to work today - I found 4 straight days looking after my daughter who is teething and not sleeping well, very very hard when coupled with nausea and early pregnancy exhaustion. By last night I was really feeling awful and my stomach was all tender as though I had a bug iyswim. I am due to work the next 3 days but im hoping if I have a rest day today I will be able to manage the next two days in work. I will drop DD off today with my Mum (who looks after her for me on a Wednesday) and come back to bed!

Mizze x

mizze thank god ur gettin a break, ur not super woman even though u r doin a good impression :) xxxxxxx hope u get a lovely sleep and feel much better after it xxx :hugs:

Hey ladies been for my scan today ...GOOD NEWS !!!

I saw a baby AND a heartbeat! Amazing is an understatement! I feel so relieved and so pleased we all worried for nothing I was so scared when I got to the hospital it was the closest I've come to throwing up as of yet hehe
Measuring 7+1 and from my dates I'm 8+1 so was only a week out yayy!

Hope you are all well :) xx x x

Yay Kerriex!!!!! thats fantastic!! :wohoo:

Bet you feel on top of the world!

Mizze xx

I'm so happy for you Kerriex! That's awesome! Woohoo!

I have my first scan on Monday and any time I think about it my anxiety takes over, so I'm trying not to think about it(I'm not doing a very good job of that! Lol). I keep thinking that all of us have been so lucky, so maybe it will be me who will be unlucky. I know, I shouldn't think like that. I'm trying to think positive. It's weird isn't it how our thoughts can just be so jumbled. One minute I'm mrs optomistic about it all and then 10mins later I'll be the opposite. Oh we'll, not long now til Monday. PMA. X

:hugs: Bubsta xxxx

Our results have no bearing on yours hun xx - but you know that and I know that if it were me id be thinking the exact same thing. :dohh:

:dust: sticky dust to you sweetheart xx

Mizze

Thanks Mizzie, that hug was just what I needed babe. Thank you. Xxx :hugs: I'm so happy for all you gals. I'm hoping to be another happy poster next week. Xx

Thanks ladies!

Bubsta we all know how you're feeling hun you WILL be posting good news on monday! I know I certainly thought I was gonna be the one posting bad news..but none of us are we all have strong babies I know you will be just fine :) :hugs:

Will be thinking of you monday and checking for an update x x x

bubsta we all felt like that sweetie, keeping my fx and sendin lots of pma to u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Kerriex and Lilesmom. I love your positive attitude. Thanks for confirming I'm not loopy and you know how I feel. Xxx

hey bubsta , hope ur holding up ok, thank god its nearly tomro and ur wait is nearly over xxxx hope u get some sleep tonight honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cant wait for ur post tomoro xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw, thanks Lilesmom and Kerriex, I appreciate it. Xx well it's Monday here. Last night I just had so much going on in my head and internalised it. I thought I was hiding it well, but hubby kept asking me if I was ok, and saying its not long now til we know one way or the other. Didn't sleep well(as per usual). I'm clock watching. Just under 7hours to go til I know one way or the other.i'm just so sad. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking like this in case I bring others down... Hopefully this mood won't last long and I will be posting some positive news and feeling great! Thanks for being here for me girls. Much love. Xxx

i was the same sweetie, its horrible, i was actually numb by the time i got to the office, it is horrible but is worth it to hear the good news xxxxxxxxx best of luck hon, it will go great. u have symptoms and everything so u be fine xxxxxxxxx
i didnt believe it either xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Well I'm back... And in a bit of shock to be honest. Everything is fine! :thumbup: Bubba measuring spot on. HB flickering away. Phew! :cloud9: :yipee:

Fantastic sweetheart, lovely news. You must be so happy and so wrung out!! xxx

Be gentle on yourself and take it easy

Mizze x

thanks Mizzie. xx You've nailed it. I do feel wrung out. I'm emotionally exhausted. Very relieved but spent. Xx

Yeah hun, been there! Rest relax chill out and be happy :)

Mizze x

woohoo bubsta ;) hurray :) i was wrecked when i came home from mine too.
thank god its good news xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ive booked another scan for sat. but im less nervous this time :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"