First scan

Apparently u do tend to feel more with it second and third babies anyway but yeah as there isn't much fluid his movements are way stronger than erins ever was!! I'm 37+ 6 today...had Erin at this stage so I'm on edge haha. Xx

I had Odema swelling and High blood pressure with Libby and looked like the marshmallow man seriously disturbing to look back at those photos of myself...horrible! I have to say though Liles mom that I felt her kicking and hiccups more than this baby. I put on about 18-20kg with Libby and this pregnancy so far only about 3kg. I don't feel like this one is kicking as much but still pretty active inside. I haven't felt him hiccup like I did with Libby either.

it looks yucky doesnt it to look at urself all puffy, im not terribly swollen, ive seen worse , on my sister before ;) shouldnt joke in case it gets worse ;)
my bp is fine thank god so they dont seem worried about it.
it makes me feel kind of fatty even though i know its fluid, i had only put on 11 pound till 32 weeks, now have extra 8 in 3 weeks. keep tellin myself its fluid and not loads ;)
wow 3 kg is very little :) im impressed ;)
ive only felt hiccups last like month ish lots, before that i had only felt um around 3 times. now bub seems to get um every nt. i think it varies a lot from bub to bub. so my sisters tell me anyway and i have 38 nieces and nephews :)
i think positioning has an awfull lot to do with how we feel kicks and position of placenta too, my placenta is on back wall so i feel kicks lots when bub is to the front.

Apparently u do tend to feel more with it second and third babies anyway but yeah as there isn't much fluid his movements are way stronger than erins ever was!! I'm 37+ 6 today...had Erin at this stage so I'm on edge haha. Xx

u prob go over this time just to keep u guessing :) xxx

its def better to aim to go over anyway so we dont go crazy waiting :) xx

I am hoping to go early - probably just wishful thinking. I was trying to find my nursing pads that were packed in a box when we moved house...do you think I could remember which box? No.
I finally found them after searching about the entire house. Packed a handful into my hospital bag already and some newborn nappies, shampoo, shaver, fluffy socks and some comfortable pyjamas.

ive my bag mostly packed with a few weeks just in case :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->