First scan

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I have my first scan on Tuesday & was wondering- u do keep ur trousers on dont u? lol
It's just my bikini line needs doing & I'm being a little lazy but if I have to take trousers off for scan then I'll do it before hand :blush:

Each time I´ve been for a scan I´ve had an internal one, so yeah you need to get yer kegs off!!!

how far along are you???? when i had my scan i was nearly 12 weeks and i had to take my pants down to just above the pubic bone they do press quite low, just above your hair line

when I had my scans they had me dress in a gown but leave bra and panties on. They do press down quite low but they tuck in a little sheet. They won't be looking at your area down there though so I wouldn't wory too much!

CK too- An internal one??? OMG is that standard procedure?

Don´t worry! They only give you an internal scan if they can´t see anything from the outside and that´s usually only in the really early stages when everything´s still really tiny inside :flower:

Some hospitals do internal scans whilst others don't, normally as charliepops said usually if they can't see much, I wouldn't worry to much, they see that many they wouldn't really care what your bits looked like

All my scans have been internal as well..its standard..

You get to see more when its internal.. its really weird lol

Goodluck hun, :hugs:

I'm sure no matter what's going on down there the woman scanning has seen worse lol

normally you only get an internal if you aren't yet 12 weeks, or it you are having multiples. I wouldn't worry about it. I had to pull the top of my pants down a bit (didn't even need to unbutton them though) and they tucked a towel around so it wouldn't get any of the lubby stuff on my pants because they do go kinda low, especially as your baby is still so tiny and sits really low. All my scans and HB checks since have been around my belly button area since then though.

When I had mine done they just pushed the waist of my pants down a bit and then slid a towel in a bit so they didn't get the stuff on my pants... no down there peeking for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->