First Signal faint positive?

How frustrating for you! I hope they hurry up with your results and all is fine

Well its not good. They finally posted my results 441. It would explain why all my tests look alike. Its hard after getting good blood draws to all the sudden get bad news. I dont understand. I know it all went wrong after friday. i had sciatic nerve pain from when i got my bfp. Friday it was a little less, but still definitely had it. Then saturday i woke up and it was gone, my test was darker but after this it stayed the same. Anyway kim have a great pregnancy and love that little baby lots! Thanks for all your support ladies.

Im worried though because i think today i have what i think is the darkest test yet. Maybe ectopic?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 11
Oh Curly. I'm so very sorry :( I honestly thought you would be posting differently today. I'm heartbroken for you. Can they scan you to rule ectopic out? I know this is such a devastating outcome and nothing will make it easier, but at the very least if they can rule out ectopic it's one less thing for you to be sat there worrying about, when right now, you need to concentrate on processing this news and taking time out to allow yourself to grieve. You don't need the worry of potential complications on top of this.
I hope they can do that for you. Lots and lots of love and hugs, I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks happycupcake. I will call my dr as soon as they open and ask for an ultrasound, hopefully they will give me one. Im also sorry to hear your news too. Lets hope next cycle is the magic one for both of us!

I sincerely hope they do. I think they may do if you show them your tests? If you want to talk then you are welcome to PM me, any time. X

So sorry it wasnt good news :( let us kno how your next appointment goes xxx

Oh curly I'm so so incredibly sorry. I just don't understand. Your tests were and still are looking good. I hope you get an ultrasound and get to see what's going on. Has anyone ever had their hcg go a little lower then rise again? I've never had beta's done so I don't really know how that works or if it could lower then rise again and still be a healthy pregnancy. I'm so sorry. Like Happycupcake said, if you want or need to talk you're more than welcome to pm me. Please let us know what they say about the ultrasound and please don't be too hard on yourself. I know that's hard to do though.

Curly, are you having more bloods? I ask because I just found this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1949168/

I have only read the first few pages but in a nutshell this lady had some bleeding for a day so got checked out where they performed betas. They did this a few times and her levels kept dropping. They assumed the pregnancy wasn't viable, but performed a scan before going ahead with any treatment and discovered a perfectly viable baby.
I don't want to promote false hope, but this shows that bloods can do weird things so I honestly think you have to request a scan, you have to be sure what's happening. You haven't had any bleeding or pain, your tests are still darkening (and to be honest, I wouldn't expect them to be darker necessarily as they are so dark anyway). Please please push for a scan :hugs:

Interesting you say that cupcake. They had me come in for a emergency ultrasound thinking it might be ectopic. Yeah well there is a little miracle in there. A gestational sac and yolk all looking perfect. They have no idea how since in order to see ANYTHING even a gestational sac your numbers have to be at least 1500 mine were 441 yesterday. So anyway she had no idea how this could possibly be and to come back for an ultrasound in 10 days. She redid my hcg today and it was 647 today which is a doubling time of 32 hours which is super fast. My progesterone was only a 10 though. But they dont want to do more supplements. So anyway she has no idea she says ultrasound trumps bloodwork and she says prepare for the worst but there is a glimmer of hope! So im just like super happy, but at the same time i keep telling myself no dont get attached because it more than likely wont work with those numbers.

O M goodness curly! You have a cheerleader here! Praying for your miracle!!<3

OMG curly! You have no idea how happy I am to read this!! &#10084; I really hope when you go back in 10 days there's a healthy little baby in there with a really strong heartbeat! So what day is your next scan? My first scan is Tuesday the 13th and I'm hoping to be able to see the heartbeat too.

Curly, this is AMAZING! I'm so pleased for you! A little confused though as they say to see a gestational sac your numbers have to be 1500+, you saw a gestational sac, do you think they have messed up your results somehow and the levels are actually higher? Do you think a possible reason for your levels being weird could be a twin pregnancy and perhaps one didn't make it? This can happen, and instead of bleeding the twin can be reabsorbed back into your body. It may be an explanation? Perhaps you could ask about this?

Yes the dr and the radiologist were quite baffled by it all. Unless two labs were wrong there is no way they could have made it past 1500. Its interesting my levels finially had a great rise yesterday. I thinking that vanishing twin situation too. The one thing im most worried about is my progesterone. It went from 15.4 on 15dpo to 9.9 on 22dpo and i was using suppositories. Progesterone dropping is never good.

Happycupcake, i never stopped it. Which to me is even more concerning that it dropped. I have read though if you do suppositories that they dont affect your blood levels as much. Also they say if you have just eaten before your blood draw it can make your levrls go down. I did eat a lunch an hour and a half before my test. So i dont know. I also have this wierd pressure sort of crampy feeling on my cervix which is lowish. I feel like thats not a good sign. I had it all day yesterday too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->