First Signal faint positive?

Here is 18dpo fmu. Im dissapointed because it is a little lighter than yesterday. Just a tiny bit. I think its because it was afternoon yesterday and it was sooo concentrated (at least that is what im hoping for).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 10
Don't be disappointed, Curly. Remember. Every 48hrs is what your hormones are rising at. It'll be darker tomorrow I'm sure! I think it's the same as yesterday's though. And the concentration does play a big part in the lines. I'm sure all is well.

Just now. I don't know why the picture turned like that but it looks like its a tad darker than the control line? Maybe? Lol IDK...

Attachments

• IMG_20170604_161107_zps368lq7vj.jpg
    IMG_20170604_161107_zps368lq7vj.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
Curly, don't be disheartened, that's still a super dark line!
Kim, yes that line is definitely darker than the control <3

Thank you ladies! It's more obvious now that it's almost dried lol I wasn't sure when taking the picture but now I see it. &#128522;

How soon did the line show up, line right as the dye went over the line? I hope mine looks like that in 2-3 days!

I'm sure it will, Curly. I could see the line getting darker as soon as the dye passed over it but it still goes straight to the control line too.

19dpo fmu. Maybe a tad darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 6
Oh and my wondfo finally looks good! Maybe its almost as dark as control, what do you think? I only have one more wondfo left! I think im going to wait a few days to take the last one, i really want to see it at least as dark as control.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 10
Hcg only at 486. Doubling time 55 hours. Before that it was 39 hours. I think this is all bad news and eventually i will loose it. &#128531;

Not by the looks of those lines curly!! Honestly u guys take the numbers test too much we just dont get to find out in the uk (unless i assume if there is reason to iv certainly never been offered.) Try not to worry x

Curly, how many blood tests have you had, two? I would say your lines are excellent, and hCG can vary with doubling time with each woman and each pregnancy. This time it took a few more hours, a little more than half a day longer, but next time it could surpass this completely! There aren't any hard and fast rules, there are just too many variations for there to be. They would expect it generally to have increased by 60% in two days. Doubling can take three days sometimes. I wouldn't panic, let's see what the following few days brings, I'm sure it will be good news :hugs:

No curly! I don't think that's bad news! It's still going up so that's a good thing!! The time doesn't nessicarily matter unless it's more than a week til it rises. The fact that it IS still rising is a good thing. Try not to stress too much about it. Easier said than done I know. Will you have another one done in a few days? I think your numbers are great especially with the progression of your lines!

I know its going up, but now its so much slower. Im so sad. Its so hard, i was getting so happy and thinking everything was so good. But really yhere isnt much progression in my tests in the last days. They look pretty much the same. I know they are quite dark but really its doubling that matters.

You are all so kind and encouraging.

Congrats!

My tests didn't get super dark right away either. Infact, one day I thought it looked lighter than the prior day. I wouldn't worry too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->