• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Signal faint positive?

Congratulations!!!
Just want to say i used the green handled ic tests as well and they stayed light for ages. Will post a pic if you like?

14dpo fmu. About the same a yesterday. Line seems crisper though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 12
Wanting, yes! I haven't seen anymore on the forum yet! I would love to see yours!

Happycupcake, Awww thank you! Today's line is much lighter. It's actually the same as the one before the super dark one last night but I did use fmu and it sucks lol

Curly, your tests look like its a tad darker today to me. Ugh I can't wait to go get more fs tests!

(when I was typing that "I can't wait to go get... My phone tried to say Get Laid... WTF? Lmao)

Oh and Curly, your numbers are great! I know it's hard not to worry. Will you go back for more bloods soon? If you do, you'll see you are progressing nicely ❤

I'll post a picture of my lighter test from this morning

You can see i get a darker one then it goes light again..
Resized_20170531_225441.jpg

They started getting really dark 22dpo.
Resized_20170531_225413.jpg

Frers started pulling from control line about 16dpo when these barely showed anything.

Congrats again xx

Finally got it to work! B&b was froze up on my phone since the last post on this thread :dohh: anyway here's this morning test on the bottom and last night on the top. It's a little blurry but I tried to get as close as I could to show the lack of progression. This is 15dpo pm on top 16dpo am on bottom.

Attachments

• IMG_20170531_074141_zpswhzfo6ni.jpg
    IMG_20170531_074141_zpswhzfo6ni.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
Oh OK. So if mine is still lighter this afternoon then I shouldn't worry too much? I'm not worried about it right now because my fmu always sucks so I already knew not to expect much change but the way the lines have been progressing from morning to night to morning and so on.. I have it in my head to expect tonight's test to be darker than this morning's test at least. I hope this baby sticks with me ❤ I have a feeling he/she will but I still worry. I only have a few tests left so I think when I'm out I'll stop testing. Especially if the lines continue to get lighter. I just won't test anymore and wait for my appointment or to start bleeding whichever comes first. I hope I don't start bleeding and I carry to term. It seems like it has taken forever to finally get pregnant again and now I worry about everything lol

I did realise last night where the cramping was coming from! I could never pin point it til last night. I kept thinking it was around my ovaries but it would be left side a few days then right side. So I figured out last night it's my whole groin area! On the outside muscles it feels like. So I'm actually happy about that even though it hurts lol

I wish i could magically send you a fs through the internet. I have like 5 in my bathroom closet! I bet your lines on fs will be soooo dark when you test. I think your tests are fine, i bet it will be better tonight. My tests are usually better at night too, but i just always use fmu so i always can "equally" compare.

Af was supposed to be here either today or yesterday, and its a no show. Im officially late!

Do you ever time how long it takes the line to show after you put urine on? Yesterday it was about 1 minute and today it was 45 seconds. I like doing this because i get something concrete on whether its progressing. Its reassuring.

Here are my wondfos. Todays test seems easier to see that its darker than the fs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
Kim, I wouldn't worry, especially if your fmu isn't as good. I bet you see a better line later! Your current lines look fab though, ICs can be hard for progression I think so your tests are doing fab.

Curly yours are too :)

Thank you Happycupcake and Curly 😊 I'm not too worried about this morning's test. I probably wont worry about tonight's test either. But if tomorrow morning it's lighter than this morning then I'll worry lol

Curly, I haven't timed it but that's a good idea. Your test from today is definitely darker on your ic!

My 3rdmu was actually a tad darker. I'll post a picture in a few minutes if I don't forget lol

From what I learnt with the green handles ones is sometimes they are darker but if they are light again dont stress. I kept testing without reading to much into the darkness. You're definitely pregnant. Xxx
My beta hcg at 16dpo the day after light one was 489... so needs verrry high amounts of hcg before going dark x

That's good to see! I'm 16dpo today so I'm hoping soon mine will get dark too.

Well I was going to post a picture of my tests from today but dh accidentally threw them away. How? I'll never know because he said he didn't see them where I left them. Which was on the same box I've been using to take the pictures. Oh well. I don't remember if I took a picture of the the second one I did today I was going to do it at the same time as the last one. I'll check and see

Ok here is my daily first signal at 15dpo.

I have my second blood draw but based on these tests i think its going to be good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 7
That line is amazing, Curly!! Let us know how much higher they are because they are definitely higher!

Kim are you getting some first signal tests today? I bet your lines will be super dark!

Not til tomorrow 😞 but I can't wait to get some and see how my line is! I'm 17dpo today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->