First Signal faint positive?

Finally got more fs! Today is 18dpo and this is with my sucky fmu ic bottom is the last one I did on either 15 or 16dpo I don't remember. The ic isn't much darker if not a little fainter?:shrug: But the fs! It's definitely darker! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20170602_085505_zps1zagaibe.jpg
    IMG_20170602_085505_zps1zagaibe.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 15
Wow supet dark fs!! Maybe the ics just dont get any darker?

Wow its basically the same as the control! Awesome! Can wait til mine is like that! Those ics must have really different amounts of dye in them. Here is mine at 16dpo. Same as yesterday. 😕

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 9
Thank you, ladies!

Curly, I think yours is a tad darker than yesterday's test. Also with your beta's your hcg level is doubling every 48hrs so I have no doubt tomorrow's test will be much darker! I was also wondering the same thing about the dye on the ic's. Maybe they are better at showing early lines than showing a big difference in progression unless I test like twice a week? IDK. I only have one more ic left and I'll do it tomorrow. I have 2 more fs (I only got 3 today) so I'll do one tonight and the last tomorrow then wait for the digis to arrive, do them and then I'll be done testing and wait for my first obgyn appointment on the 13th 😊

I know! I've literally probably taken about 60ish tests lol I haven't posted no where near as many as I have taken lol I only tested twice in the last 2-3 days though so I'm doing better lol (just because I'm running out of tests and dh told me not to buy anymore haha he doesn't know about the fs tests I got today because he's at work lol! 😉)

OMG Kim, those lines! Fabulous! And Curly too, wow! :wohoo:

Thanks, Happycupcake 😊 I didn't get to test tonight. I've been busy with the kids and dh. It's 12:28am here and I'm about to go to sleep. If I get to sleep more than 3-4 hrs then I'll test again in the morning. I'm wondering if eventually the test line will get darker than the control line? That's the goal lol if it doesn't happen with the last two fs tests then I'll give up lol

19dpo. Today's tests on the top. Both the ic and fs. Yesterday's tests on the bottom. Sorry it's blurry I was trying to take the picture before dh walked in the bathroom :blush::dohh: the ic looks a little darker today though :happydance: I am officially out of the ic's so I won't buy more of those. I have one more fs test and waiting for the digis :happydance::winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_20170603_102535_zpscxmf9bxt.jpg
    IMG_20170603_102535_zpscxmf9bxt.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 16
Kim this is my afternoon fs. I had run out of tests and had to get more so i didnt do one with fmu. Its so dark, i am so happy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 10
It is dark, Curly! I just knew today's would be darker for you! ❤ I'm undecided if I want to try this afternoon to see if the test line gets darker than the control since I've been using fmu and my fmu always sucks lol I know my afternoon /night urine is always better to test with. Which is weird because I drink so much during the day. Anyway I do know we're going to Walmart in a little while though 😉😊 I think I'll just grab a few more fs tests when we go lol

Tonight's test :blush:

Josephine, I bought the last 4 they had. They are probably going to come in in the morning and say that damn Kim bought all the tests again :haha: oh well they can order more because I'm done testing after these are gone :blush: :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_20170603_213245_zpsdcl35rmk.jpg
    IMG_20170603_213245_zpsdcl35rmk.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
Tonight's test :blush:

Josephine, I bought the last 4 they had. They are probably going to come in in the morning and say that damn Kim bought all the tests again :haha: oh well they can order more because I'm done testing after these are gone :blush: :winkwink:

I meant i wonder what the test will say lol.i was being ironic :dohh: but yeah iv seen staff whisper about me before haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->