First thing....?

Layla

Reaction score
Whats the first thing you are going to do once you have your baby (as in things your not allowed to do now)

I have told jase that i will be having pate on toast, then as soon as im able im going out to get as pissed as i can and smoke 20 cigs all in one night lol

x

Sleep? :lol:

Defo a night out .... Poss even just knowing OHs on watch and I'll comfort a bottle of bacardi or summit with neighbour lol

Runny egggggg Mmmmm

definately a girls nite out with plenty of vodka and cokes lol and being able to sleep on my belly again that would be nice !!!!! :headspin:

Oh def a night out on the piss !! and a lovely runny egg with soilders !! yum

Have a really hot bath, and go out on the piss lol!

my dads wife brought me French Brie, Pate and Crackers to the hospital and a paper plate and plastic knife so i could have some pmsl!!!

Definitely will be great to be able to sleep on my stomach again, and I'm going to eat tons of smoked salmon, yummie!

oops! are you not allowed to eat smoked salmon when pregnant?

shit i didnt know that one, i have been eating it still lol

x

Sorry Layla, didn't mean to give you a scare or anything. I don't know a 100% if you're not supposed to, but technically it's raw fish, so I've just stayed away.

[h2]Can I eat cold meats and smoked salmon when I'm pregnant?[/h2]
Some countries advise pregnant women not to eat cold meats or smoked fish because of the risk of listeria. In the UK, we don't advise women to avoid these products because the risk is very low. The risk of listeria is much higher with soft mould-ripened cheeses (such as Brie and Camembert) or pâté, which you shouldn't eat during pregnancy. However, if you are concerned, you might also choose to avoid cold meats and smoked fish while you are pregnant.
------------------------
When you're pregnant, you should generally avoid having more than two portions of oily fish a week, such as salmon, trout, mackerel and herring, because it can contain pollutants such as dioxins and PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls).

I'm guessing your not eatting it by truck load layla? :D

First thing I'll do that I've not been able to in pregnancy is enjoy a large glass of red wine without guilt! Then I think I'll go for lunch at a lovely place that does goats cheese!

Regarding the smoked salmon, I was advised by my friend who is a midwife and my normal midwife not to eat smoked salmon as it's raw and the smoking will not kill any bacteria on the fish. That said the information surrounding it is conflicting - some websites say not to eat it and others say its ok so if you've not suffered any ill effects from it and are happy to carry on then I'd say you're ok!

Isn't there some places that recommend the odd glass of red? :D

Sleeping on my tummy. It is starting to feel uncomfy now so thats me till Feb :(

Angel, lol I hardly shave mine now, guess they will be really bad when I get further along!! lol

:dohh: my god you think i would know what your not allowed to eat by now!

It never acured to me that i couldnt eat it, i havent eaten loads, just teh odd bit now and again, hardly any really

x

That info I got was from a .gov site so you'll be ok :D x

Leg waxing girls? lol I'm going to go get that done I think soon :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly