First Time Bubba's *New team*

Progesterone blood test today; and results in a week!!!
She had to take blood from both arms; very annoying!

Both? That's a bit harsh!! Is that the CD 21 bloods? Had bloods taken cd21 and 28 last month but just having 21 this month and very glad as the nurse butchered me last month!

Both? That's a bit harsh!! Is that the CD 21 bloods? Had bloods taken cd21 and 28 last month but just having 21 this month and very glad as the nurse butchered me last month!

Yes, though it's actually cd37 bloods for me since this cycle is turning out to be a 6 week one!

What are cd28 bloods for? Dr never mentioned that one.

:dust:

Horay i have been able to get one!! Been having real issues the last couple of days, maybe the internet at work . .

Flake-y - Sounding good, fingers crossed the spotting was a good sign :hugs: And i think doctors just have a evil streak sometimes and like causing pain!!

Welcome Dreamofabean! Fingers crossed for you in the comming months, i think we could all do with a :bfp: in the ranks :)

Biscuitnoodles - I know what you mean about people telling you to relax, if one more person tells us to stop 'trying' and it will happen i swear i am going to scream!!

AFM - Well DH has an interview on thurday and has put some feelers out for another job. The TTC will carry on as we will have a good few months to sort everything out. Thanks for all the support it was all a bit of a shock and right on the back of my Granddad dying so it all got on top of me a bit xx

Now 11DPO and temps high with creamy CM, but then its often like this and on 12DPO it all dries up with temps dropping on 13DPO. Really hoping this time is different though and the softcups have helped the swimmers to storm the gates lol!

Ooh good luck Razcox!!!!
Are you going to test early or wait till af is due?

Ooh good luck Razcox!!!!
Are you going to test early or wait till af is due?

Im gonna wait until AF is due. The time i got a :bfp: i didnt get that second line until the day after AF was due. Before this they had all been :bfn: 's so i would rather save my tests and see what my temps do.

Oh I'm a bit worried here. DH's GP just phoned & told him to come in to discuss the results of his semen analysis; so I guess that means something is wrong cause he said he wouldn't need to come back if the results were ok.
Any advice?

Oh I'm a bit worried here. DH's GP just phoned & told him to come in to discuss the results of his semen analysis; so I guess that means something is wrong cause he said he wouldn't need to come back if the results were ok.
Any advice?

I'm sure its nothing to wory about, maybe they just wanted to discuss what to do next? Even if there is something wrong there is lots you can do to improve the swimmers such as diet and taking zinc. Try to stay positive and let her know how he gets on we are all here for you hun no matter what :hugs:

Thank you so much; he's going tomorrow so I will let you know how he gets on.

Thank you so much; he's going tomorrow so I will let you know how he gets on.

Good luck Jo, I hope everything is okay. My OH's results came back 'inconclusive' just like my blood tests! So he has to go and produce another sample at the end of the month.

FX for you
:hugs:

Good luck Jo, I hope everything is okay. My OH's results came back 'inconclusive' just like my blood tests! So he has to go and produce another sample at the end of the month.

FX for you

Thanks!!! I hope so too.

Another 'inconclusive'? That's pretty annoying. Hope your 2nd set of results come back good for you both; it's bad enough doing them once!

Ok so i may be getting a little excited my temps have gone up again today to 37.16, i havent had the normal 13DPO plummet i always get. If temps are still high then i will be testing tomorrow :happydance:

Biscuitnodles - Inconclusive, how frustrating! This could mean though 'opps we buggered up the test but rather then admit it we will claim it was inconclusive so we can do it again' LOL

So it's bad, really bad news on DH's semen analysis.

Turns out there was no sperm at all in the sample so he's being referred to urology to find out whats wrong. Can be caused either by a hormone imbalance or a blockage, might be fixable but might not be.

So there's no chance of me getting a bfp this month or any month soon.

We'll def stop ttc for now (there's no point) but I'll still be on BnB to see how you girls are getting on & I'll let you know how we get on too.

:dust: to you all & hopefully plenty of bfps!

So it's bad, really bad news on DH's semen analysis.

Turns out there was no sperm at all in the sample so he's being referred to urology to find out whats wrong. Can be caused either by a hormone imbalance or a blockage, might be fixable but might not be.

So there's no chance of me getting a bfp this month or any month soon.

We'll def stop ttc for now (there's no point) but I'll still be on BnB to see how you girls are getting on & I'll let you know how we get on too.

:dust: to you all & hopefully plenty of bfps!

Oh no i am so sorry Jo :hugs: fingers crossed there is something they can do and you will be back TTC soon.

Oh no i am so sorry Jo :hugs: fingers crossed there is something they can do and you will be back TTC soon.

Thanks, I hope there is too; will keep you all updated.:hugs:

Ok so af was due today but my temps were still really high so i did a first response with FMU and guess what . . . . . It was a :bfp: !!!!! :happydance:

Both lines came up right away and the 2nd on is nearly as dark as the first, i cant believe it after so long it almost doesnt seem real. The spooky thing is it was ayear ago yesterday that i had the MC.

RAZCOX!!!!! What a lovely thing to read! I'm really happy for you!

Jo - I'm so, so, so sorry for you. I really hopw it's just a simple blockage and they can sort it out for you. How is hubby feeling? I bet he is so upset x

Thanks for all the support, bit of a mixed bag today. On the one hand i am SOOOOO excited but on the other i am trying to rein it in as i remember how deverstated i was last time.

How is everyone else doing today? Were abouts are we all?

Hello Girls,

Gosh I have missed so much - what a mixed bag of news.

Jo, I am so sorry to read your news - please don't go far - it will be nice to hear from you and see how you get on, see what the future holds. :cry::cry::cry: You have been really supportive on this thread, so we would like to keep you to support you right back! :hugs:

Razcox, Wow - I am so pleased for you - it just goes to show that good things come to those who wait! (Eventually!) I know you are still in the really early stages but I have everything crossed for you! I noticed you have picked a pink ticker - do you have a feeling it might be a girl already?! Just out of interest, did your hubby have a semen test and did you go for a blood test? It would be nice to know if you have triumphed over adversity :hugs:

Send baby dust my way guys - I really want 2010 to be my year as I found out one relative and one friend are pregnant today so that is two more babies that are not mine!! :growlmad: (I typed this while stomping my feet on the floor saying 'its not fair!!') Plus my stepsister who is 18 (!) is due in 2 weeks with her 'unplanned' baby! (Jealous, me?! never!)

xxxx :hugs: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->