• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Time Bubba's *New team*

I've had a sore lower back, sore (.)(.) espescially the left side for some reason, and my left areola has suddenly gone darker, emotional, and been feeling sicky (but I think that's to do with my nerves more than anything).

I'm half tempted to go and get another frer for tomorrow morning, but it's too expensive lol, so I may just wait until Friday and get the dr to do a test for me lmao

Keep testing emmy, the sooner you know you are preg, the better it is for the baby or babies (!)

No bedding after my AF for me, just been to docs, got tonsilitis and am contagious!!! :cry:

I've only got one test left, I'm going to try my hardest and wait until Thursday before testing again lol.

Really sorry to hear about you having tonsilitus :(

I've only been off the pill for 3 months, so I'm pretty sure it's just messed up my body (never going back on that thing) I'm panicking now though as I'm away from Saturday till Thursday with work and I just know that with my luck I'm going to OV while I'm away from hubby.

Emmy - I can't believe you are being so restrained, I'd have defo tested again by now. How many DPO are you?

I don't know how many dpo I am, I've got really irregular cycles, so not sure where abouts I am as I've never charted or anything like that.

I'm only being restrained because I've only got a certain amount of tests (well one test) left, so I need to save it for a day when I have really strong fmu lol

Oh Amamda, tonsilitis is awful; hope you get well soon! McDonalds milkshakes really help a sore throat by the way!!!

Good luck testing Emmy...

Oh Amamda, tonsilitis is awful; hope you get well soon! McDonalds milkshakes really help a sore throat by the way!!!

Good luck testing Emmy...

mmmmmmm I do like mc donalds milkshakes :thumbup:

hubby came home with some lilly's, lucozade and haagan dazs vanilla ice cream so feeling pretty happy now!

xxxx :hugs: xxxxx

mmmmmmm I do like mc donalds milkshakes :thumbup:

hubby came home with some lilly's, lucozade and haagan dazs vanilla ice cream so feeling pretty happy now!

Impressive hubby!! Hope you're feeling better soon x

OMG - my OPK went quite dark this morning, so I'm hoping for a full positive tonight!!!!!!!!! I'm so flippin excited, CD37! The best thing is I go away on Saturday for a week (exhibition with work) and was stressing so much that I was going to OV while we were apart.

Oh and I've just bought a CMFM!! :happydance: The lady I got it from said she got it and never used it as she found out she was PG, so I'm hoping it brings me the same luck!

How are the ladies on the 2WW doing?

Emmy - any more test results??

Yeah at last maybe_baby!! :happydance: Get some more bding in before you go away. This is gonna help with the 2ww as well being nice and busy.

AFM temps are nice and high but this week has been a big pile of poo and i just cant wait for it to be over. Had my Grandads funeral tuesday and found out that my DH is losing his job! Today is his last day as the company he works for has gone belly up without warning. Not sure how this is going to effect TTC as he was the main wage earner . . . .Oh the stress!

Oh no Razcox! What a cruddy week!!! How is your DH feeling? What is the job situation like near you, is he feeling positive about finding something else? Even if you fall pg this month, that's still 8 months to find something! Things have a way of working themselves out so don't stress too much (easier said than done I know) xxx

Oh Razcox that's awful; hope you're ok.

Like Vicky said tho, things do have a way of working out; hopefully another job will be right around the corner for him (and hopefully a bfp for you!!!).

Hello Guys,

Sorry to hear your bad news Razcox, I hope your hubby finds a new job soon. Try not to worry, it is not good for trying to get pg!

Everyone always says to me though, 'try to relax and you will soon get pregnant'. It is so annoying to hear!! I think if the key to getting pregnant was to just relax I would have had 100 babies by now judging by all the stupid advice from my family!!

Good luck guys

A symptom!!!!

Went to loo on Thurs night & had loads of cm (sorry!!!! TMI), then when I wiped there was a tiny spot of red!!! I was totally hyper & frantially wiped every time I went to the loo after that but there hasn't been any more.

Don't know what to think & I'm now convinced I imagined it!!!

Any advice?
Oh, and I'm about 7dpo right now.

A symptom!!!!

Went to loo on Thurs night & had loads of cm (sorry!!!! TMI), then when I wiped there was a tiny spot of red!!! I was totally hyper & frantially wiped every time I went to the loo after that but there hasn't been any more.

Don't know what to think & I'm now convinced I imagined it!!!

Any advice?
Oh, and I'm about 7dpo right now.

Oh my goodness, :happydance: so is it way too early for it to be your AF?! It sounds like a symptom because it was just one spot! Have you had any other symptoms? Do you feel any different?!

xxxxx :hugs: xxxxx

I feel totally normal, no other symptoms apart from mild cramping which is pretty normal for me at this time in my cycle anyway; so don't really know what to think!

Def not af, there hasn't been anything since & I def ov'd last fri/sat so not expecting af till next weekend.
Trying not to look too much into it; it might've just been a mark on the loo roll knowing my luck!!!

Hi guys, can i join you? I'm also ttc #1. I'm 26, been married 6 months and this is our 2nd cycle ttc. I came off BCP in aug and had a laparoscopy to investigate endo. They found nothing but put me on 3 months of hormone treatment as they think i do have it but it wasn't visible :(. Periods finally came back in Jan so now we're hoping we get our BFP soon!!
Flake-y, it sounds very positive! Fxed!!x

Hi guys, can i join you? I'm also ttc #1. I'm 26, been married 6 months and this is our 2nd cycle ttc. I came off BCP in aug and had a laparoscopy to investigate endo. They found nothing but put me on 3 months of hormone treatment as they think i do have it but it wasn't visible :(. Periods finally came back in Jan so now we're hoping we get our BFP soon!!
Flake-y, it sounds very positive! Fxed!!x

Thanks!!!
Welcome to the thread, and hope you get your bfp very soon!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back