First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Jkb - these were my betas. That said, you have to take it day by day. My second beta wasn't that great and I was sooooo upset but it ended up being fine.
105 - 10dp5dt
244 - 13 dp
517 - 15 dp
3749 - 20dp

Moni - wow. What a week you've had. Glad to hear that you're ok though.

Ladysosa/beagle- woooohooo for progress ladies! Keep the reports coming! :)

Thanks girls! Kfs your numbers are very encouraging to me. Since you started off on the lower side but then took off. Hopefully my numbers will rise lots between now and Monday.

I found a neat website... Peeonastickaddict.com
It shows pics of frer test and what the beta level was at the time of the test.
It just goes to show how different even the same brand test are

Quiet thread this weekend!

Jkb- good luck on your beta tomorrow!

Beagle - sounds like you are on your way!

Lady - good luck with your ER! I bet they get a ton of eggs.

Moni - so glad to hear you're on the mend!

Hello to everyone else! Hope you are all enjoying your weekends.

AFM - my dh didn't have to take antibiotics prior to retrieval. Interesting how clinics have such different protocols.

My FRERs have been getting darker every day! I've started having waves of nausea and with my last pregnancy it didn't start for a few weeks. Twins perhaps? I called to see if I could go in early for my beta, but they said they don't do them earlier than 10dp6dt because it can cause unnecessary anxiety if the beta is low. We'll just have to be patient. I'm trying not to get too excited, but remain cautiously optimistic. :)

My numbers are in my signature. I never had really strong lines until a week after the first beta. They also get darker as the day goes on.

Yeah the cold air is what is killing me. I am fine indoors, its just going out that hurts.

JKB: good luck on your beta! Hope it is super high for you.

Knitgirl: hope those lines keep getting darker.

Moni: hope you're feeling better.

LadySosa: good luck with the retrieval! Hope it isn't too rough on you.

I've had a crazy few days at work and socially, which has been nice b/c it was distracting. I haven't had time to pop in with an update, although I have been reading.

I started stimming Wednesday night with 150 of Follistim. I've actually found the injection pretty much painless. I've had moderate headaches and been tired but I've still been runnning, working out and living my normal life.

I went in for an appointment Saturday, which she said was a tad early, but because I'm pretty petite she wanted to make sure she wasn't under dosing me. Saturday I had 18 follicles measuring from 6 MM-10 MM so my RE is expecting Monday night I will have to start adding in Pregnvl for ovulation suppression. I'm going in for bloodwork and an US tomorrow Monday AM. She said then she will dilute the Pregnyl for me. Not totally clear on why, forgot to ask.

She's expecting I will trigger Friday and have the ER on Sunday, which sucks a tad b/c I am supposed to go out to dinner with my oldest friends in the world for dinner Sunday night. It took us three months to find a date that worked but they will certainly understand.

My RE is hoping to get to 5D before the transfer so we'll see. We're only transferring one per the guidelines for my age. They haven't prescribed DH any antibiotics but did tell us to get "intimate," which my RE said with a big eyebrow raise, like, ya know what I mean, right?

I feel blessed this hasn't been too awful so far. Just a slight nuisance. I'm only just starting to feel a little bloated. You can actually see two, weird bumps in my stomach.

Hoping for lots more strong positive lines on this thread!Hope all the pregnant ladies are feeling good and babies are growing strong.

Thanks girls! I got it drawn so I'm just waiting for the results.

Knit girl- yay for the test getting darker!! Twins would be so exciting!!!

Moni I haven't tried testing later in the day but a lot of people say theirs progress like that. Hope your feeling well today! Stay out of this nasty cold weather, if possible.

SARS- glad the stimming is going well for you! 18 follicles is awesome! Can't wait to hear your reports.

Hi everybody else!!! Hope y'all have a great week.

45 eggs! Woo. Feeling groggy from the anesthesia but it sure was an easy procedure. I'll check back in later once I'm feeling more coherent but just wanted to give a quick update!

Sars - glad to hear stimming is going well.

Lady - OMG that's a ton of eggs! Way to go!!

jkb - thanks for checking in. what did they say about that?

WOW! No wonder you were feeling uncomfortable Lady Sosa. That is a whole lot of eggs. Congrats! Hope you're feeling good still.

JKB: Finger's crossed for you that keeps going up and up and up.

Lady-45! That's awesome. Congrats!!!

29 is extremely low for 10dp6dt. It means I will probably miscarry. I'm praying for a miracle. Online I have found a few stories of extremely low betas going on to be live births. They added vaginal progesterone in addition to my PIO shots. It shouldn't be this hard, you know. The dr has not spoke with me. The nurse just called with the results and she said it is low but, hopefully it will be at least 60 on Wednesday. For me to take a deep breath and not stress over it.

29 is extremely low for 10dp6dt. It means I will probably miscarry. I'm praying for a miracle. Online I have found a few stories of extremely low betas going on to be live births. They added vaginal progesterone in addition to my PIO shots. It shouldn't be this hard, you know. The dr has not spoke with me. The nurse just called with the results and she said it is low but, hopefully it will be at least 60 on Wednesday. For me to take a deep breath and not stress over it.

Thinking of you - fingers crossed that it continues to rise. :hugs:

JKB: Sending you lots of prayers and good vibes that your numbers keep rising!!

Jkb- sorry to hear that. But your nurse is right, don't stress too much. We've certainly seen a lot of low initial betas with good results here on this thread. Keep praying and stay positive! Sending good vibes your way. :)

45 eggs! Woo. Feeling groggy from the anesthesia but it sure was an easy procedure. I'll check back in later once I'm feeling more coherent but just wanted to give a quick update!

Wowzers, 45!!! How are you feeling?

Jkb & knitgirl how are you ladies doing??

Monica I hope you're feeling better.

Not much to report from me, but no nausea since Thurs woohoo! I did have 2 bouts of bad chills with 100 degree low grade fever. It goes away after an hour, so bizarre. Long weekend was good, took Jack to a fundraiser for our neighbor who had a fire. They had soccer and track clinics for kids and all he wanted to do was play with the big kids. He was kicking the soccer ball and running with a baton up and down this indoor field. A woman approached us and asked if Jack was 2 yet since they have clinics for soccer starting that young. I told her he was 13mo old and she gave me her card. They have a 12-24mo program for soccer and movement in our town, teaching them coordination and she thinks he'd be great. I was so excited to hear this because they have a class at 9:30 on Saturdays, it's after he eats his cereal and before his nap. He needs to expend his energy and this will be perfect since he's climbing the walls this Winter. Sunday was so awful weather wise, freezing rain and dh was whining how he wanted to go ice skating. Well he went to take out the garbage and ended up sliding and falling in the driveway, only thing hurt is his pride b/c I told him there was black ice and he waived me off. Lol! Hope everyone had a safe weekend!

Wowzers, 45!!! How are you feeling?

Jkb & knitgirl how are you ladies doing??

Monica I hope you're feeling better.

Not much to report from me, but no nausea since Thurs woohoo! I did have 2 bouts of bad chills with 100 degree low grade fever. It goes away after an hour, so bizarre. Long weekend was good, took Jack to a fundraiser for our neighbor who had a fire. They had soccer and track clinics for kids and all he wanted to do was play with the big kids. He was kicking the soccer ball and running with a baton up and down this indoor field. A woman approached us and asked if Jack was 2 yet since they have clinics for soccer starting that young. I told her he was 13mo old and she gave me her card. They have a 12-24mo program for soccer and movement in our town, teaching them coordination and she thinks he'd be great. I was so excited to hear this because they have a class at 9:30 on Saturdays, it's after he eats his cereal and before his nap. He needs to expend his energy and this will be perfect since he's climbing the walls this Winter. Sunday was so awful weather wise, freezing rain and dh was whining how he wanted to go ice skating. Well he went to take out the garbage and ended up sliding and falling in the driveway, only thing hurt is his pride b/c I told him there was black ice and he waived me off. Lol! Hope everyone had a safe weekend!

I'm doing well - beta is on Thursday. But the FRER's are making me a little nervous, because they are not all the same in terms of dye. This most recent box seems to have lighter control lines, so the prego line is also lighter ... I'm sure it's fine, but I just want my beta!

Glad to hear your nausea is getting better!

Don't stress, like everyone has said, plenty of low betas have gone on to be healthy beans, you can see that on the betabase site. Crossing fingers it increases as it should tomorrow. :hugs:

jkb - good luck. 29 is low, but high enough to pick up on a hpt. I hope it doubles for you. We have had a few ladies start out with a low beta. GOOD LUCK!

sars - you are having some good progress...good luck!

LadySosa - hope you are feeling ok...good thing you are doing FET after so many eggs.

knitgirl - I hope Thurs comes fast for you.

So I have my next scan on Friday. I can't wait...mainly because I am so anxious for next week. My husband had his phone interview yesterday & he has a walk through on the 28th...close call with my transfer being on the 29th. Hopefully it isn't rescheduled. He works retail, so a "walk through" is where he walks through another store & gives them notes. The associates let the managers know how they felt about their interaction with the candidates. Then they also give them real life scenarios to work through. My husband has done this once before. He did a great job but was beat out by someone higher up than him. I think he has a good shot.

We went shopping out of town & it was great. I think we are doing our whole nursery with Ikea...we love that place...just wish there was one closer. I also went to a couple of the baby consignment stores I like. All their Christmas was 70% off. I found another store with a ton of onsies 50% off & already marked $1...so I paid 50 cent for most of them. Just really wish I knew the gender...I could have really stocked up. I am ready to start sorting through all my stuff. I shouldn't really buy anymore until then...need to figure out what sizes I already have & what I need more of. I love getting all these deals. I think I spent about $15 & got at least 10-15 onsies & sleepers.

Good morning, ladies! :coffee:

jkb - Hang in there! I am sending all the positive and sticky vibes that I can muster up your way. :dust:

knit - Congrats on your positive HPT. I really hope your beta goes well on Thursday.

LadySosa - Holy moly!! 45 eggs!!! That is an amazing haul! I hope you are feeling okay. I think a freeze all was definitely the right call. Can't wait to hear your fertilization report. How about them Seahawks???

Beagle - Our little bargain shopper! :haha: You sure know how to get the deals. I hope your husband's walk-through goes well!! Good luck to him.

babywhisperer - Glad you are feeling better. That's got to be a bit of a relief. I can only imagine what a group of 1-2 year olds playing soccer must be like - too cute!

sars930 - Glad to hear the stimming is going well. Just a few more days to go! Don't cancel dinner plans yet, even if you have retrieval that day, you might feel like going. Everyone is different.

moni - Sorry about your trip to the ER. That sounds so painful. I'm glad you were able to rest up and are feeling a bit better. :hugs:

Hello to kfs, Erin, Terri, Jen, weezy, and Amy!!! How are you ladies doing?

Ugh. Back to work this morning. At least it's another short week. Three days for me - woot woot! Weekend was nice. Skiing on Friday, housework on Saturday, and then Sunday DH and I went ahead and drove over to the city my clinic is in so we wouldn't have to do it all in one day (mainly since the weather was kind of crappy). Yesterday was my mock transfer to see if the hysteroscopy in December fixed my problematic bump and I'm ecstatic to report that it did. :wohoo::wohoo: This 3rd mock was a breeze!! I am so relieved. The nurses and my doctor were giving me high fives afterward. It was kind of funny. So, Lupron injections start Thursday and I'm on my merry way for transfer on February 23. :happydance:

Booger - woohoo!!! So glad that the hysteroscopy worked and that the mock was easy! Feb 23 will be here before you know it! I start Lupron injections Thursday too. :) Oh yeah, my Hawks are SUPERBOWL bound!!! Yeayah!! What a game, huh? After it was over there was screaming, fireworks and car honking in our neighborhood. It sounded like a war zone.

BabyW - That's exciting that Jack will be getting started playing soccer so young! What a perfect activity to keep him busy this winter. Several years ago I coached an under-7 boys soccer team. It was TOUGH. Many of the kids never even encountered a soccer ball before let alone knew how to play the game. So it's a good thing he's getting going early - it will help with his coordination I bet! Glad you're (sort of) feeling better!

Beagle - good luck to your hubby! Sounds like everything is coming along. He'll get the new job and you'll be preggo. :) Transfer is coming soon! And yay for bargains, that's always nice to get such a good deal.

Knitgirl - Two more days! It must feel like an eternity, I'm sure! Keep yourself busy with other things and it will be here before you know it.

Hi everyone! The thread was pretty quiet over the weekend. How are all the preggo gals doing?

Afm I feel great today! I was somewhat uncomfortable leading up to the ER but the morning of I was SUPER uncomfortable, so I was glad to get it done. The procedure itself was fast, easy, I didn't experience any nausea (thank god) and I was up and about that afternoon. We even walked our dog since the sun was out, it was like a .75 mile walk. Might've been pushing it a little but I felt fine. So, Sars, Booger is right, you may not want to cancel your dinner plans just yet. :)

I still cannot believe how many eggs we got. My doc said she just grabbed every egg she saw, even if they didn't look perfect. Can't wait for the fertilization report this afternoon! I'll keep you guys posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->