First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Lady - how many are you transferring? Good luck! It is so exciting seeing new positives!

We are putting more work in to the nursery. I finally bought paint. I hope to start tonight! Depends on how we feel. But I always have to start the painting so I can see my color in a big way. Then my husband finishes it. I am doing blue & green on opposite walls. It is going to look amazing!

I am transferring one. I can't wait to see your nursery!! Are the green/blues bright or subtle?

Our office is destined to be the nursery. Right now it's a boring tan color. I can't wait to pick out a good nursery color and paint. I'm thinking of painting it a nice soft yellow..... (regardless if boy or girl)...

You guys, I don't know what to do with myself. I still feel nerves in the pit of my stomach. I just CANNOT focus on work, and CANNOT stop thinking about babies. DH is sick of hearing me talk about it! Why can't it be Thursday already?? I am probably going to be on the board a lot leading up to transfer. Sorry if you're getting sick of seeing me here. Haha.

Oh, Booger, I meant to ask - what do you do? Just curious what your project is that you've been working on for years. :)

Good morning ladies!

How is everyone?

Lady - fingers crossed for you.

Beagle - I know the nursery is going to be beautiful. Those colors seem wonderful.

AFM - I had my second scan Saturday (2/28/15) and the follicles were measuring less than 10 in my right ovary and less than 11 in my left ovary. Also, my estrogen level was 90.7 which the nurse said is lower than they would expect at 4day, with that they upped my Menopur from 75 to 150 and kept Gonal F the same. I went back today (Monday 3/2/15) and I had 6 in the right ovary and 4 in the left ovary all measuring 10+ which I pray is good. I haven't gotten my estrogen results yet today. But will update you ladies once I do. Please if you have any advice or insight please supply me with it. Feeling a little worried.

I originally wanted dark teal & a green (close to a lime). But my husband didn’t like the teal. So I had light colors picked out but thought too light & pastel looking. So I went to Lowe’s with just a pic on my phone & got these colors. I love bold colors in my house…I am not much for subtly.

Attachments

• IMG_20150301_194911.jpg
    IMG_20150301_194911.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2015-02-27-14-42-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-27-14-42-14.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 8
Good morning ladies!

How is everyone?

Lady - fingers crossed for you.

Beagle - I know the nursery is going to be beautiful. Those colors seem wonderful.

AFM - I had my second scan Saturday (2/28/15) and the follicles were measuring less than 10 in my right ovary and less than 11 in my left ovary. Also, my estrogen level was 90.7 which the nurse said is lower than they would expect at 4day, with that they upped my Menopur from 75 to 150 and kept Gonal F the same. I went back today (Monday 3/2/15) and I had 6 in the right ovary and 4 in the left ovary all measuring 10+ which I pray is good. I haven't gotten my estrogen results yet today. But will update you ladies once I do. Please if you have any advice or insight please supply me with it. Feeling a little worried.

Just trust your docs. My retrieval seemed to take forever. My eggs were never to the right size they wanted. I just kept going. I think in the end my menopur was increased. My follistim was never increased. Good luck. You are getting there.

Booger - Hoooooooooooooray! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. When's your beta again?

JKB - It seems that symptoms seem to come and go for a lot of women. I hope you can get some peace of mind at your appt today. I HATE that feeling.

Beagle - I had a scary dream like that, too, the other night! They're completely awful!! And I have to say, my dreams have been soooo vivid and most of the time not pleasant. WTH - can't I get a good one in there? :)

LadySosa - Woohoo. You're almost there. Totally normal to be nervous/anxious. Of COURSE you're going to be. Come on the board and vent away. We never get sick of hearing about it. :) And yes, totally hear you on the vaginal progesterone. Gross for sure.

Good morning, ladies!! :coffee:

jkb - I hope your spotting completely went away! :flower:

Mrs W - How are you feeling??

Beagle - Sorry about the crazy dream! I hate how unnerving they can be sometimes. Crazy how our subconscious make all these weird things happen when we sleep. I dream all the time and sometimes they are just so strange. I had one the other night where we had an elementary school reunion and my old classmates and I were back in our one of our grade school classrooms, sitting in desks telling the teacher what our lives were like now. It was crazy because everyone in the dream was an adult and then they were showing pictures of our lives when we were kids and every person in the dream was just like they were when they were kids. People I hadn't thought about in YEARS. The brain is just so mystifying sometimes. And then a couple of nights ago I dreamed I brushed my teeth with OxiClean. So weird.

How is everyone else doing?? I hope you all had lovely a weekend.

So, I did it. I tested this morning. I may not have hidden the tests like I planned. :blush:

WAHOOO!! Congrats Booger! :happydance::happydance: I'm selfishly glad you didn't hide those tests b/c your wait was killing me.

BOOOOOOOGGGERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!! :wohoo: Congratulations!!! I'm soooo happy for you. Did you have any symptoms or just thought hey, I'm gonna test today? :happydance:

AFM - I'm still too chicken shit to test lol :dohh: I don't know why, but I am, so I'm gonna wait a few more days.

Blech...I am so nauseous. I feel like I'm going to throw up. Usually eating something helps but now after lunch I feel worse. Anyone else have nausea from the progesterone?

Hi ladies!!

Thanks everyone - i'll give a little more info on how it all went down at the bottom.

Amy - You're not a chicken shit - you're sensible! Trust me, I was right there in that same exact spot. You can do it! Don't give in! (Says the weak one here :haha:)

brighteyez - It sounds like things are going okay. No need for you to worry -If they adjusted your dosage to I think you'll be good go. Hang in there!! :thumbup:

beagle - Your nursery is going to be super cute! I love those colors. I'm glad to hear the B6 is helping with your nausea. :happydance:

LadySosa You are exactly where I was right before transfer. It was ALL I could think about. I think that's completely normal. We invest so much in this process, both emotionally and financially, that it's hard to not let it consume so much of you. You've got this - just a few more days!!!! :hugs: Oh, and I work for the US Forest Service. We have been working on this plan to designate where people can use motorized vehicles for 7 years. Every time we get close to issuing a final document and decision, there is a court case somewhere else that affects how we have to do things so we have to adjust. It's infuriating. I LOVE working for a public land management agency but it so true about the slow bureaucratic nature of everything is with the Federal government.

jkb - I hope your appointment went well today!!

How is everyone else??

Today makes me 7dp6dt or 13dpo. I was working yesterday afternoon and came home around 4:00 pm to throw something in the crock pot for dinner. As I was getting things ready, I just couldn't take it anymore. I HAD to know. I knew that a test was more than likely going to show BFN because it was still early and I have been going to pee like every 45 min (no lie). I tested with a Wondfo stick, set the timer and went back into the kitchen. Timer went off, I went back to check the test and there was an ever so faint second line there. I couldn't believe it. I had never seen a second line but it was there for sure. I couldn't stop smiling. Anyway, I had planned to go back to work as DH was out skiing but I said, screw it - I'm in a good mood - I'm not going to go back. DH got home around 7:00 and I showed him. He was excited too!

I knew if I could hold my bladder for more than a couple hours, I should be able to get a positive on the FRER this morning. I had the digital tests because they came with my fertility monitor I ordered almost TWO years ago (never had a reason to use them before now) so I figured I would try one of them as well.

I'm super excited but cautiously optimistic. It's still early and I have been cramping quite a bit. Beta isn't until Wednesday morning so let's just hope that goes well. In the meantime, I'm going to try to enjoy my first BFP! :dance:

Booger - Thank you!! You ladie are so supportive...I really appreciate you all!

Oh that's so cool that you work for the forest service Booger! That sounds like a perfect profession for you being so outdoorsy. And you SHOULD enjoy your first BFP! Congrats!

Booger - I think you are on your way. Our PGS embryos are STRONG! The cramping will continue. I think mine has let up a bit & is more of a stretch feeling the past few days. Still drives me nuts & makes me paranoid.

So I just got off the phone with my dr. That place is nuts. So I got the lowest talking lady ever...she kept pausing for long moments. She asked my last period & I was like yeh that won't help you. So end result, they like to see people between 8 & 12 weeks. Since I have a scan on Monday, she put it later in the following week. What does this mean? I get to see my baby 3 times this month! And my husband gets to see him before he leaves for training. I am so happy about that.

I'm riding home from the funeral and I see this great news. Congrats booger!!! So awesome and I'm so ecstatic for you. That hatching embryo was ready to go Day 1. I have only had a BFP on a trigger test so I can't imagine how it really feels when it happens. Congrats mama!

Beagle-love the blue and green and that's great that you have another appointment to see your baby.

Brighteyez-the docs know what they are doing so if you have to increase your meds, so be it. They want the strongest eggs possible. You'll be fine and just know you're almost done!

Lady Sosa-I feel like kfs1; blab away. Hee hee. I'm nervous starting all over again and I haven't even started my injections. I'm trying to enjoy every cup of coffee because I'm about to stop when I start injections. But being nervous is natural.

Jkb-is your appt. today? I can't remember.

Mrs. W-I'm glad you had your transfer already. Now we just need that embies to start implanting like boogers. Keep us posted!

Kfs1-:kiss:

AFM-the funeral today was truly a celebration. My cousin was loved by many. Now we're racing home to let the dog out and eat hoagies that we picked up outside of Philly. They are smelling up the car.

Hi to sars, ERose, Jen and babyW. I think that's everyone. Love love.

Terripeachy - I know the docs and nurses are wonderful. I just wonder if my body is going to do what it is suppose to do. Thank you for your motivation again you ladies are great and yes I am almost done. :)

Booger-- you absolutely should enjoy that bfp! I'm so happy for you and hubby.congrats again!!!

Lady- we've been there and you have been so patient waiting for your transfer! We would never tire of you bing on the board silly girl. Thursday is almost here! The progesterone can make me nauseous too. It will be worth it soon enough.

Bright eyes- I agree with everyone else follow the dr instructions. I'm sure your body will respond accordingly! Hang in there girl, your almost done!

Beagle- can't wait to see your nursery finished!! I love when you girls put pics up. I have fallen in love with the nursery furniture from restoration hardware!! Told hubby I wanna wait until 24 weeks tho but I'm sure I will order from them. I'm more of a muted tones person our master bedroom is grey and I love it. Will definitely have pink in bedding and accents tho;)

Had my appt. dr did another pelvic exam and an ultrasound. Little bunny checked out great heart rate =186 and had actually made up for the 2 days she was behind growth wise. Praise the Lord! Dr found an external hemorrhage on my cervix. He said it's odd that it has been bleeding for so long but that I should try not to worry unless I have cramping or clots. He thought it was funny because I told him to be very careful down there, because I didn't want to be stressed if the bleeding picks up due to his exam. I was being serious! With all the increased blood flow due to pregnancy, like when we are brushing our teeth and gums pour blood.

So quick rant. My husband and I have many issues with his sister. Too many to get in to. We did not tell her about the baby. Her mom did. Anyways that was over a week ago. Tonight she posted it publicly on Facebook. Really? Who does that? We have only told family. She is a drama queen. I think she did it as a "Look at me" status. Ugh. My husband was so pissed. He handled it better than I would have. I just want to punch her in the face. Luckily he untagged himself pretty quick and she took it down within 5 min of posting it after he messenged her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->