First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Booger - She is so adorable. And what a head of hair, I love it :) I also love the name. So so cute.

Brighteyez - Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. When is your beta?

AFM - I have my baseline appointment for this cycle tomorrow and then I start my estrogen shots on Thursday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We're having Thanksgiving here this year which is convenient so I can sneak into the bathroom and give myself my shot lol. We also do our Christmas decorating on Thanksgiving weekend, which I love so that will be fun. I really like this time of year.

Booger - She is so adorable. And what a head of hair, I love it :) I also love the name. So so cute.

Brighteyez - Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. When is your beta?

AFM - I have my baseline appointment for this cycle tomorrow and then I start my estrogen shots on Thursday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We're having Thanksgiving here this year which is convenient so I can sneak into the bathroom and give myself my shot lol. We also do our Christmas decorating on Thanksgiving weekend, which I love so that will be fun. I really like this time of year.

Thank you Amy!! My beta is Monday, November 30th at 6:30am.

Booger-What a great story and I love her middle name too. She is a beautiful baby.

Brighteyez-Congratulations!! You should have asked us how to post a picture instead of struggling. When is your official beta? I am so happy for you. :happydance:

Thank you very much!! I didn't think it would be that difficult, it kept saying image to large and it was from my phone. Beta date is November 30th at 6:30am.

Hi ladies! Wow Booger, what a great story! So sweet! And Piper is just a doll- I can't believe that shock of hair.

Brighteyez- yay!!!! Congratulations!! It's been a long time coming for you. So so excited for you.

Thank you so much!!:hugs: Oh yes and I a grateful!!!

bright - CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance: FXed for your beta on Monday!! What a great way to go into the holiday <3

Booger - She is beautiful! And though it was a drawn out process, I'm glad it doesn't sound like labor was too rough on you (or at least you left out those details if it was ;)). My sister had to be induced and it was a total nightmare for her. And I absolutely LOVE the name Piper June, just adorable!

AFM - Had my 16 week check up yesterday, and all is going well. It took her a while (again) to find the heart beat but it was strong in the mid 150s when she did. This baby is just super squirmy and apparently hates to have his/her heartbeat measured. We find out the gender on Friday! Can't wait!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Hope its a great one for all!

Hi ladies! So good to hear everyone's updates.

Nothing too crazy to report on my end. My 16 week appointment is coming up on Monday- I can't wait! I'm starting to show a little bit, but not too much. I'm ready to pop haha. We are starting to clean out the future nursery. I'm thinking of design and looking at furniture. This is the fun stuff!! I'm pumped for the holidays- we're going to Guatemala for Christmas to spend it with my DH's family, so I'm really excited for that. His family is lovely so it should be a good time. We'll get a little time at the beach too! Yay.

Krissy- how are you finding out the gender? Blood test or ultrasound? My next ultrasound isn't until January and I think that is when we'll find out. Ugh I wanna find out now!

Amy- yay for getting everything started! So excited for you!

Lady- I got the harmony cell free dna test done (which could be done as early as 10 weeks). We were going to go that route no matter what, but it's an extra good thing we did because I had part of my first trimester screening come back weird - so having the genetic results put my mind at ease.

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!

I'm definitely thankful for all of you and the support you have provided over the last year and a half. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hey ladies! So yesterday I started to really feel preggo- getting bigger! Here is my first bump pic!! Happy thanksgiving all! Have a wonderful day with your loved ones :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 34
Hello &#128075; ladies hope &#128591; everyone had a wonderful holiday! I am getting really excited about blood work on Monday. I tested this morning and it is darker. Take a peek.

Attachments

• 20151127_130946-1.jpg
    20151127_130946-1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies!

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday. It's cold here but we have some snow on the ground so it's very pretty out.

Brighteyez - Congrats again on your BFP! That last test certainly looks good to me. :wohoo:

Krissy - Sooooo, what are you having??? A boy or a girl? How was your party?

LadySosa - Your bump is looking pretty cute. It's so fun to watch it grow - until the very end when you're like "just quit growing and come on out baby" At least that's how it got for me. That's awesome you're heading to Guatemala for Christmas. Sounds like you get along well with DH's family, which is always a bonus. :thumbup:

Amy - Did you get all your Christmas decorations up? I think we might start tomorrow. We usually do a real tree downstairs and then lights outside on the house. This year, I think I'll put our fake tree up in our upstairs room since my Mom is here. I am ready to start getting in the holiday spirit now that Thanksgiving is over and we are having some wintry weather here. Wow, your transfer is coming right up - just a little under 3 weeks!

Beagle - That's awesome that you got to spend Thanksgiving with your DH for the first time in a long time - especially since you have DC now! Yes, the swing is great - we take the seat part off and use it at dinner time so she can chill in there while we eat.

How is everyone else doing??

Thanks for all the congrats. It's weird to be on the other side now. I mean, it's obviously lovely to have her here and we are spoiling her as much as we can while she is so little. But it's weird to have to shift your head from being in TTC mode to being pregnant and then being a parent. Piper really is a sweetheart and I'm not sure what I ever did to deserve her. We took her in on Tuesday for her first checkup and she was down 6 ounces from birth (well within the limits) and slightly jaundice (which we knew leaving the hospital). We went back yesterday and she was back up to birthweight! :happydance: I knew my little girl would have my love of food! She has been nursing like a champ.

Someone mentioned that it sounded like labor wasn't too rough on me and I have to agree. Even though it took what felt like FOREVER, I feel like I have recovered pretty quickly. It's crazy how much better I feel even if I'm exhausted. It's nice to be able to wear some normal shirts, to turn over in bed without feeling like I need a crane to help and most of all, to put on my shoes without getting out of breath!

The one thing I wasn't prepared for at all was how swollen and bloated I would be after labor. I looked horrible! My face, hands and legs were so swollen and puffy - way worse than anytime during pregnancy. Some of it was all the IV fluids but the Dr. said that the pushing part of labor literally pushes all the fluid in your body to your extremities and it takes your kidneys awhile to process it all. I weighed myself when we got home from the hospital and I actually weighed two pounds more than the morning I went in for induction. It's all gone now, thankfully. I didn't care about the weight so much as just how puffy and swollen I looked and felt. I had no idea that could happen.

Hey Booger! I've been following along here. My phone won't let me comment for some reason despite being logged in. It is super annoying! Congrats on Piper's arrival. She is beautiful and I love her hair. I'm sorry labor took so long to get started but thrilled to hear it went so well. Also, awesome nursing is going so well for you. I hope you enjoyed your first Thanksgiving.

Brighteyez: Congrats! Good luck on your beta tomorrow.

Krissy, I really want to hear what you're having!!

LadySosa, You look super cute. And Guatemala sounds awesome right about now.

Amy, it's almost December and you're so close.

We had a wonderful first Thanksgiving with the bubs. I went up to my parents Tuesday and saw lots of friends that haven't yet met the baby. We spent Thanksgiving Day at my parents with my brother, his girlfriend and their best friend, who is from Thailand and going through a divorce. We had a rousing game of head's up and it was just a perfect day. Saturday we celebrated with DH's family. My SIL is due in early January so soon there will be another little one in the fam.

It is crazy the difference a year makes. I was longing for a baby last year and now he is here. I hope the rest of you ladies still waiting are blessed the same way.

I can't believe it is almost December. The days are flying by. Tomorrow I have my 6-week postpartum visit so I'm hoping to get the all clear to exercise again. I feel like that's the first step of getting back to my new normal. I feel like the first 6 weeks have been a wonderful but surreal limbo of not real life. Tons of visitors, meals out and wonderful family time. I'm sad it ever has to end. Can't I win the lottery?

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Good luck today, brighteyez! Even though there's nothing lucky about a positive beta when your tests are so dark. Woohoo!!

sars-So good to hear from you and glad everyone is loving little Brian and you got to spend a lot of time with friends and family over the holidays. Hope the appointment goes well and you can get back to exercising.

LadySosa-Cutest bump pic ever! hee hee. It's just a baby one, but I'm sure you feel big already. Hope your appointment goes well. Are you finding out the gender when the time comes?

booger-Sorry to hear you feel and look bloated. I'm sure you'll go back to normal in no time.

Amy-How are things coming along? When is your transfer day again and what's the plan? Sorry I am forgetting stuff.

Hi to everyone else! I'm doing my cyber monday thing today. My Christmas shopping is almost done. I like to start and finish early. I hate lines, crowds and last minute shopping. If anyone needs something, tell me today. HA!!HA!! <3 :flower:

Congrats again brighteyez!!!! That is awesome progression! Best of luck with your beta today! :happydance:

Booger - Glad to hear things are going so well with Piper. I agree about the TTC -> parent transition. I don't think you can ever really be prepared to be a parent because it's just so... different than anything else.

Sars - Sounds like a wonderful holiday :) Good luck at your 6 week appt today!

AFM - :drumroll: We are officially Team :pink: !!
Our reveal was a big success, although everyone was expecting a boy, we couldn't be happier. I think Mia will be soooooo happy having a little sister, and DH and I are very proud of how we raise a little girl.
IMG_8874.jpgIMG_8884.jpgIMG_8904 (2).jpg
Now just to get past our anatomy scan on Dec 2nd, and I'll make an official FB announcement by the end of the week.

Hello ladies,

I have my number in, can I get a drum roll.......1st Beta is 1,695 :wacko: crazy numbers right? But I feel blessed and happy that they are up!!!

Brighteyez- yay!!!! So happy for you - that is a great beta! Could it be twins?? You really deserve a BFP. Congrats!

Krissy- wahoo for team pink! How exciting! What a blessing for you and your family.

Booger- wow I had no idea the swelling lasts for so long! One of the many fascinating birth side effects I guess! So glad Piper is fitting right into your family and everything is going well!

Sars- I hope your 6-week post partum appointment went well! So glad you're enjoying your babe!

Terri- nice job on getting your Christmas shopping done early! You're smart to do that.

Afm, we had the 16- week appointment yesterday and all went well! They let us hear the heartbeat but wouldn't do an ultrasound. :( The HB was 150. I was bummed that they wouldn't do a u/s, we wanted to learn the gender before Christmas! So we're thinking about popping into one of those ultrasound shops. There's one near our house, and it's only $99 for a basic u/s and gender determination. Has anyone used one or know someone who has??

Brighteyez- yay!!!! So happy for you - that is a great beta! Could it be twins?? You really deserve a BFP. Congrats!

Krissy- wahoo for team pink! How exciting! What a blessing for you and your family.

Booger- wow I had no idea the swelling lasts for so long! One of the many fascinating birth side effects I guess! So glad Piper is fitting right into your family and everything is going well!

Sars- I hope your 6-week post partum appointment went well! So glad you're enjoying your babe!

Terri- nice job on getting your Christmas shopping done early! You're smart to do that.

Afm, we had the 16- week appointment yesterday and all went well! They let us hear the heartbeat but wouldn't do an ultrasound. :( The HB was 150. I was bummed that they wouldn't do a u/s, we wanted to learn the gender before Christmas! So we're thinking about popping into one of those ultrasound shops. There's one near our house, and it's only $99 for a basic u/s and gender determination. Has anyone used one or know someone who has??

Thank you soo much!!! I am waiting for second beta results now. I hope its twins. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->