First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Vacation mode...my view for the week.

Attachments

• 20140829_171208.jpg
    20140829_171208.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
I had a pos opk last night...putting in a good effort for a natural positive this cycle...anything can happen.

Positive blood test!

Beta is 45.8,
Progesterone is 18.
Increasing progesterone shots. Next beta is Tuesday!
:happydance:

Yay!!!! I was just jumping on here to complain about how I'm feeling on day 3! This just made me so excited! Congratulations!!! So glad you guys didn't wait til Tuesday! So exciting!!!!!!

I am so happy for you. The thouget of you with no fet option upset me. I hope you are the start of good luck for us all!!!

How did I miss this??!! Great news moni!!! Woohoo...I thought you weren't going to listen to the message until tomorrow? I knew you couldn't wait.

:happydance: Wahoo, Moni!! That is amazing news. Congratulations! :happydance:

My voice mails get transcribed. Theycalled really early, I want expecting ittobe them soclickedon the message and saw "congratulations" . Hubby and I were on the subwayandtried to read thegarbled message and then listened to it when we got off...it couldn'tbe helped. ��

Omg moni!!!! Yayyy!!! I was SO happy to check in just now and read this! What fantastic and exciting news! Congrats to you and DH.:happydance:

I picked up my refill of BCP yesterday and I'm going to be on a temping break for two weeks after I start the BCP. Not much going on here...just waiting for you guys to get your BFPs. hee hee. :coffee: It's so tasty.

Terri, glad you are back on track for the next IVF.

I am sitting in bed waiting on breakfast :) I wanted to bd again last night for good measure, but we went on hiking trails & we so exhausted. My husband apologized this morning but I am not stressing over it. He thinks the other night did it. He is too funny. I am glad he keeps the positivity going. I am not putting too much faith in a natural cycle, but you never know.

beaglemom-Glad you're still having a great time, and yes, our hubs' have to keep us entertained or we'd lose the entire plot. HA!!HA!! Have fun.

Hi ladies!

Just stopping in to see how everyone is doing.

Beagle - Breakfast in bed sounds divine. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. You never know, maybe this natural cycle could be your big break!

Terri - When do you start your BCPs? I hope your fantasy football draft went well and you had fun. Hard to believe it's football season already. I'm not a big NFL fan but I do love college football.

ERose - How are things going for you? How many patches are you up to now?

Moni - Congratulations again! I hope your second beta goes well today. :flower:

JCM - How are you doing? When do you have your next monitoring scan? Hope you're feeling alright.

Brighteyez - How are you doing?? I can't see your chart other than the thumbnail but it looks like AF showed. Sorry. :(

I started my BCPs this morning. The nurse emailed and called and said I could start tonight, but I like taking them in the mornings because that's when I take my other pills and I'm a morning person and my brain is thinking in the morning. So I started today. I have to go in for bw and u/s on 9/16 and will probably start stimming on 9/19. Not too far away.

I am excited for tonight (Os game) and football Thursday, Sunday, Monday. I need to get a lot of sleep on Wednesday, that's for sure. They're calling for scatttered storms tonight, but we are sitting in the cheap seats and it will be under cover, so I"m not too worried.

The doc FINALLY called me back at about 4:45pm and my beta is up to 117!!! :happydance: I'm so relieved! I go back in a week for a scan and another set of blood tests! (I got no work done today!) I think I am going to try to figure out how to add a ticker! I never thought this day would come...ladies you are right behind me!

Woohoo moni!! That's awesome. Now is it getting real?? I am just so tickled PINK that you're pregnant. After all of these years, it's finally here. So....speaking of pink? What kind of baby do you prefer? You can tell us..hee hee. And finally, was the five month prediction off by one month or two?

Moni, click on my ticker & it will take you to the website. You just add the BB code to your signature.

I was sitting on here WAITING for your results. So exciting! I told you not to worry about that low beta :)

It is getting real - definitely feeling more confident! I got blessed at the fertility temple in February...so about 6 months ago... I will be happy with either, but I have always said, if we were going to have 2 - I would want the first to be a boy, if only 1 then a girl...hubby wants a girl! So I guess this will determine if we try again! I am giddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->