First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Thanks beagle! My beta is Friday (16dpo) weird right? I think they meant to say Wednesday cause that's when my iui beta was. I was going to call them because I'm impatient but I'm sure I'll be just fine peeing on everything I have for 4 days.

I think you should lock that banker in a closet til your headache goes away.

Wow-I must have been super preoccupied not to see Jen's post when I was posted. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. I can't EVEN believe it. We've had two successes on this thread already. Woop woop. And two more in the very near future! :wohoo: :happydance: Now we have to wait 4 more days to hear the beta results, and three more days for ERose's success story.

Now I'm in such a good mood. Great going Jen, and now you really need to make sure that bobcat stays away.

Miss you too Jen! Come on over whenever you're ready. Here's the link so you don't have to dig through an old thread to find it: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2214027-after-bfp-ttc-1-graduates.html

Erin, thanks for your kind words. It's going pretty well, not without a few stresses and scares. But everything seems to be fine, so I'm not complaining. Can't wait to see your BFP on Thursday (or soon after if that ends up being too soon)! I really have so much confident that you are pregnant as I'm writing this! :D

:happydance:Wahoo, Jen!!:happydance: Hooray! That is awesome. So exciting.....things are looking up. :flower:

Terri - Ten follies is great. Excited for you to be on your way again.

Hello to everyone else! I am sitting here waiting to head back! I am super tired but I wanted to tell Jen congrats on her BFP.

Trigger was a breeze, surprisingly. Had blood drawn this morning and things look good. Egg retrieval is at 10 tomorrow morning. If I feel up to it, I will check in afterwards. :thumbup:

My beta is Wednesday now!!! Yay!!! Thanks everyone!!! I'm so excited for what's to come! So many exciting things going on in our thread!!!

Booger, good luck tomorrow! My heart was racing right before but those meds are something magical! I don't remember a thing and apparently I was "ready to party"!

Jen-your beta is this Wednesday?? Awesome!! That will help me get through the week.

Booger-can't wait for tomorrow. You're going to be so happy it's all done because I know you have to be exhausted from all that driving. <3

Yes! By the time I get my stuff figured out, Erin will have hers to focus on! Then Booger should be right behind her. I love how we are all one right after the other. Everyone is always in a different part. Pretty soon we will all be knocked up!

Good luck today Booger!

Congratulations again Jen! :)

Terri - 10 follies sounds good to me! It only takes 1. :happydance:

:hi: Hi everyone else! So, it turns out that we have to enroll in my DHs insurance by 9/30 so he's handing in the paperwork today. We'll most likely have double insurance through December since I still have my coverage until then. BUT if everything works out, I should be able to move on to IVF sooner than I thought. From what I read, they cover up to 3 IVF treatments in a row. If we're not successful within the first 3 attempts, then the coverage ends. If we ARE successful within those 3 attempts, then I will be able to have another IVF procedure down the road. Make sense? Anyway, that's how I THINK I'm understanding it.

Good luck today Booger!

Congratulations again Jen! :)

Terri - 10 follies sounds good to me! It only takes 1. :happydance:

:hi: Hi everyone else! So, it turns out that we have to enroll in my DHs insurance by 9/30 so he's handing in the paperwork today. We'll most likely have double insurance through December since I still have my coverage until then. BUT if everything works out, I should be able to move on to IVF sooner than I thought. From what I read, they cover up to 3 IVF treatments in a row. If we're not successful within the first 3 attempts, then the coverage ends. If we ARE successful within those 3 attempts, then I will be able to have another IVF procedure down the road. Make sense? Anyway, that's how I THINK I'm understanding it.

That sounds awesome. Just be sure everything is perfectly clear on the front end! But I am sure your IVF Financial Counselor will help a lot with that.

Yay great news all around this week - keep it coming!! :happydance:

My friend had her baby last night - after 36 hours of labor!

This weeks scan (heart beat is 172!!):

Attachments

• 7weeks.jpg
    7weeks.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 15
Booger-Check in when you can, babe. All will be great! I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

36 hours of labor? That is just insane, but glad all is well with your friend and her baby. What is that other thing in your picture. Are you sure there is only one baby in there? :happydance:

kfs1-Woohoo! I'm so glad you found out about hubs' insurance needing to be in by 9/30, and better to be overcovered than uncovered. :winkwink: I laughed at your new coverline. hee hee. Does that make you feel better? I like it!

No update here.

Yes just one - the top blob is the yolk sac and the bottom blob is chimmi! :brat:

Awesome pic, Moni!

After 36 hours, someone better just knock me out & cut me open! Insane...so my fear is never getting pregnant...my number 2 fear is labor :) I have thought about natural birth, but I really don't think I could handle it. I asked my mom why no drugs during labor for her...she said because she was stupid...lol!

Kfs, that is awesome news!!! Sounds like a great deal to me. My deal was just one and done. I think that's why I was so stressed about not having any frozen embryos. Apparently I didn't need em! So you will get started before the end of the year?

Can't wait to hear how you're feeling booger!

Terri, you will do a fresh transfer again right?

Love the picture, Moni! Look at little chimmi go!

Erin, hope you're feeling good! Not too much longer for you!

Hi to Brighteyez, Beagle and Amy!

My test is darker today! I feel totally fine. My boobs hurt lots and cramps come and go but other than that, nothin! So one of my best girlfriends took me to lunch today and told me she's pregnant too! She found out 8 days ago and was waiting to tell me! Yay! My parents are so excited. My mom especially!

Hi girls, I'm in a good mood today, because my Bears played a great Monday Night Football game last night, and that always makes for a good week. ;)

So, kfs, when do you think you might start your IVF then? GL with all that insurance stuff! I think it sounds great that they'll pay for three. Mine just pays until I reach a lifetime max dollar amount, so I dont really know what I have left after this FET. I guess I should call my insurance company to see how close I am to my max.

booger, hoping you're feeling okay and that things went well. Looking forward to an update!

Jen, glad you're feeling good, and how exciting that you get to be prego with your friend. :) Just curious... did you test the day before your BFP? I'm not getting antsy or anything, I'm just curious if you would've gotten a positve if you had tested earlier. Actually, I'll go ahead and admit, I am actually getting antsy! LOL So no symptoms other than sore boobs and some mild cramping? My boobs are only sligtly sore, but P always does that to me. I did have cramping on and off for the first four days after my transfer, but it seems to be gone today. We'll see if it comes back.

Terri, I dont remember if I already asked you this or not, but do you have an estimated date for retrieval?

Great pics Moni, thanks for sharing!!! So happy for you! Great heartbeat, beautiful u/s!

Hi brighteyez and Amy, hope you're both doing well!!

Moni - Adorable!!!

ERose - I can imagine being antsy. I would be the sameway LOL. I am great just waiting for AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->