First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Hi ladies...

Nothing new going on here, just waiting for AF to start :coffee:

So exciting to see so many different things going on in this thread now!!

Erin - So excited for you!! I can't wait until tomorrow. I should start AF early next week. But really I don't know since my O was so late, I don't know if that is going to throw off my whole cycle.

Booger76 - WHOO HOOO for 11 fertilized eggs :wohoo:

Terri - You are almost at the end of the road!! So exciting!! I know you're excited about the play-offs too. My DH is a big baseball fan as well. He of course follows the LA area teams. The Angels have apparently made it to the play-offs and the Dodgers are about to?? Idk really, these are just things I pick up as he rambles on and on about which teams need to win and which teams need to lose for his teams to make it lol :)

Jen - Can't wait to hear news about your beta :)

beaglemom - Sorry about the painful bedding. That's got to suck. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end!!

Hello to brighteyez73, and kfs1!! Hope you guys are well.

Great report booger! Such an amazing count for mature and fertilized eggs!!

Exactly, Erin! The outer boob by the armpit. Any cramping at all? Mine still comes and goes.

Beagle, you should be able to stay with your RE even if it happens on a natural cycle. You've had the iuis and you're planning ivf already so they will keep you on because you should still be considered an "endo patient" and be monitored. They will NOT make you wait 8 weeks. Because I will call them and yell. : )

I had my blood draw this morning. No news yet but I of course had to see that solid dark line this morning first thing! DH is actually going to have his medical assistant request my results from the lab. This wait is killing me today. Not like I'll be able to tell multiples or not cause I have NO idea what I'm looking for. I just want to see the numbers. It still feels like a dream.

My RE keeps me through the first trimester and then meets with my OB before he lets me go. He runs a tight ship I guess! Lol

Oh, Amy you'll start ivf this cycle after AF yes? Are you doing birth control pills at all?

Hi Amy, glad you checked in! I hope you'll either get a BFP this month, or AF will just get here quick so that you can move on.:flower:

Hey Jen! I think we've all been waiting to hear from you today, hehe. Sorry you're still waiting. I hope your DH can get that rush on the results! And yes, that's exactly it... the sides of my boobs back close to the armpit. Hurts twice as much today as it has since the transfer. And yes, my cramping came back. Went away completely yesterday. Just started back up about a half hour ago. It will probably go away again, since it was on and off before too. I seem to be getting a headache at the moment as well. Just a small one, but it's there.

I like the sounds of that Erin!! Cant wait for tomorrow. My meeting got cancelled so I can stalk a few times tomorrow...

Jen thanks for the update - we all want to know the number as well!!!

84! I'm 9dp5dt today. I have no idea what it means but I'm pretty sure it's good!

Mine at 9dp5dt was 45.8m- so that is great!! Yay!!

The more important thing will be what it is on Friday...

Now I can't wait til Friday!!! I am going right when they open!

Great news Jen!!! Congratulations! :happydance:

Erose - are you testing at home tomorrow? In the a.m? Stalked all day today and will be totally stalking tomorrow! :)

Hi Amy. I'm in the tww right there with ya!

Moni - can't remember if I've said it yet since we're on a million threads with you :) but congrats on the heartbeat!

Terri - I'm sure they'll check your estrogen again at your next appt, right?

Brighteyez - your chart's looking good to me!

Hi everyone else!

Jen-:wohoo: That is a great first beta! Congrats again.

Amy-Hi! Thanks for checking in. Where is your chart, babe? You know we all love to stalk them around here. Plus, it makes it easier to follow your cycle if we don't see you. hee hee. :ninja: #1 checking in!

kfs1-Yes, they check my estrogen every time I go in. I was thinking about it a little more and I believe my estrogen was <4000, which allowed me to take the HcG trigger. I'll try to look back in my posts because I know I wrote the limit for hcg versus leuprolide trigger. I'll have to do that after dinner. I'm starving!

Oh, so I lied. I thought that I only had 5 ganirelix syringes last time and since I had one leftover, I thought I took 4. I looked at my chart last time and I used 6 out of 7. So..if I start my Ganirelix on Friday, that puts me at ER on 10/03. That's perfect. And if it happens sooner because of my current increased meds that's a smidge better. Yeah!

I found it "the nurse called and said I'm going to trigger with the hcg. She said you trigger with Lupron/Leuprolide if your estrogen is > 4000. Mine was 1616 on Tuesday, so they doubt it would go up to 4000."

Hi ladies!

Today was super busy even though I hadn't planned for it to be......I am exhausted.

Jen - Hooray for that awesome beta! :happydance: I can't wait to see what Friday brings. I bet DH is super stoked too.

Erin - Oh man, I am about to pass out waiting to see what your test says tomorrow. I can't even imagine how anxious you must be. Sending all the good vibes I can muster your way.

Terri - Woohoo for that good stim report. Sounds like things are going well. My estrogen was 3700 on Day 10 of stims - which was was the day I took my trigger shot. I asked my nurse why he had me do the half dose of hCG for my trigger and she said that if your estrogen is less than 2500 he has you do the full trigger, if it's between 2500 and 4000 you get the half dose and if it's over 4000 then you get the lupron trigger. It seems like everyone is a little bit different, however. I can't remember what day of stims you are on but my estrogen levels were this:
Day 4 - 174
Day 6 - 676
Day 8 - 1713
Day 10 - 3700
I only had one day of Ganirelix and that was the day before my trigger. I love how everyone is a little bit different.

Beagle - Sorry about the painful intercourse. DH had that look in his eye last night and I just had to laugh on the inside. There is now way he is coming anywhere near me for at least a week! I can't imagine what I would do if I had to do it right now. I feel for you.

Amy - Ugh. Waiting for AF. Isn't it funny how IVF makes us actually wish for it to come? :shrug:

Hello to everyone else and thanks for all the positive feedback!

I know I should be happy with our fertilization results. I am VERY grateful for the result we have gotten so far, I really am. I don't mean to sound ungrateful or unhappy. I guess I'm just a worrier at heart so now that we are already down to almost half the original number at only Day 1 it makes me panic a little. I know it's out of my hands but when you have so much riding on those little embryos, it's just hard. I know you guys know this. :flower:

We need as many as possible to get to Day 5 so they can biopsy them for the PGS. Then we have to wait 2-3 weeks for the results of that! Ugh. Lessons in patience that I never asked for. :haha:

If all goes well and we get a normal embryo, then we will do the transfer in early December. I was hopeful there for a little bit that maybe we could do a transfer in November. However, we are traveling the last two weeks of October to visit DHs family in CT so that knocked the November transfer out of contention. There could be snow on the ground by the time I actually get knocked up!

Jen - YAY for the 84. Yes as soon as AF starts, I have to take 21 days of BCP. I'm not sure if they'll wait until I complete those or if I will start meds towards the end of those. I've seen woman do both so I'm not sure what the common protocol is. I do know that during the 21 days I will have more blood work done, a SHG, and a mock transfer. I already had a HSG done, so why they want to do a SHG too, I don't know. I still have a lot of questions I don't know the answers to as you can see LOL.

Terri - Tell me how to add my chart and I will do it. I just didn't know how that's why I haven't LOL.

Erin - I'm still so anxiously waiting for tomorrow.

Booger76 - Oh the waiting, the waiting... but since you have to wait until December, I'm not going to cry about the little time I have left to wait. Do you have any plans or hobbies to occupy your time (beside your trip you have planned)?

Booger - I do not think you sounded ungrateful...you totally sounded worried...which is why we are here...to boost up the positive energy ;) Oh by the way, there is a chance I will be on bcp longer to make my transfer work out to after Thanksgiving. The week of Thanksgiving is a no-go because of my work schedule. So if they can't say def we can do it the week before, then I will continue bcp long enough to have retrieval & transfer the first week of Dec...SOOO long story short, we may be TWW buddies :)

We are def taking tonight off for bd...but I continue to have the twinges all day long on both sides...so strange. I told my husband if we go in for a follicle scan & they say whoa you have to many eggs, skip the cycle...I will be like SURE *wink wink*. I am hoping all these twinges are signs of good eggs developing. I have not even taken my follistim yet...being so lazy about it. I was supposed to do it at 8...it is now 8:30. Getting up to do it right after I post.

So def not enough follistim :( I am supposed to take 225. I only took 200. Seemed to use about half what was left. So I will do 150 tomorrow & then whatever is left on Friday. Sucks a little, but at least the femara seems to be doing something...hopefully what I have left plus the trigger will get me to a good place.

I think you'll be ok Beaglemom. You still have more to take the next few days.

Amy-all you have to do is ask! I'll send you a pm in the morning. I have sent directions to many, many people. When you wake up, it'll be in your inbox waiting for you.

ERose-I'm saying my special prayer for you tonight before I go to bed. I'll be eagerly awaiting your post. Love ya!

'Night ladies!

Terri, thanks for the special prayer, I think it may have worked. ;)

Girls, I have a line! It is pretty light, but easily visible, and it came up within a minute or so! I'm super excited, but also being very cautious. I'm 7dp5dt (so, sorta like 12dpo).

It's crazy because although I was feeling optimistic anyway, there's still just something about seeing a line pop up that took my breath away. It's almost surreal, ya know???

YAY!!!! I've been hanging around waiting for your post!! So happy and excited for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I knew it would work this time!!

:happydance: Wahoo, Erin!! :happydance: I was checking in early too. I am ecstatic for you and DH. I have read on Fertility Friend's FAQ page that the average DPO for a positive HPT is 13 DPO so I wouldn't sweat the light line, especially since it came up right away. Fantastic!!!! :dance:

Terri, thanks for the special prayer, I think it may have worked. ;)

Girls, I have a line! It is pretty light, but easily visible, and it came up within a minute or so! I'm super excited, but also being very cautious. I'm 7dp5dt (so, sorta like 12dpo).

It's crazy because although I was feeling optimistic anyway, there's still just something about seeing a line pop up that took my breath away. It's almost surreal, ya know???

Erin - that is awesome. I have to say I am excited for you, but not at all shocked ;) I think your line is just light because it is still so early. Just think, last time you had a faint line it was 14/15 dpo. So a faint line this early is awesome. When was your beta scheduled? Can you go in earlier?

This thread is def pumping the positive juices!!! Moni started it all! Terri is next! I feel like we are like that a wine glass fountain...just pour pour & everyoneevetually will get some! Does that make sense?

Attachments

• wine.png
    wine.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g