First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone?

Terri - you ladies are bold :thumbup:. I am too afraid to give myself shots but I am excited to start me. Crazy right? You ladies are well on you way to BFP's so excited to see the :bfp::happydance: from ladies. This is so AWESOME!!!

AFM - I am getting excited for AF this weekend. I have never been so happy to start AF in my life LOL.:haha:

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone?

Terri - you ladies are bold :thumbup:. I am too afraid to give myself shots but I am excited to start me. Crazy right? You ladies are well on you way to BFP's so excited to see the :bfp::happydance: from ladies. This is so AWESOME!!!

AFM - I am getting excited for AF this weekend. I have never been so happy to start AF in my life LOL.:haha:

Does this cycle start your IVF cycle?

This thread is getting very exciting & moving fast!

Just wanted to say Happy Monday!! I hope everyone has a great week!!

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone?

Beagle - Yes ma'am :happydance: One AF comes the cycle begins LOL. I am so ready!!!

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone?

Beagle - Yes ma'am :happydance: One AF comes the cycle begins LOL. I am so ready!!!

Well I am sure you will have great success! I think we will all be ceebrating a little gift on Christmas this year! :)

Beagle - I hope so for all of us. Yes that would be cool for all of us to have Christmas celebrations.

brighteyez, i'm excited that AF is almost here and you get to start your IVF cycle soon, wuhu!!:thumbup:

Jen, my trigger was also SubQ during my fresh cycle. The instructions said to inject it either IM or subQ, as directed by the doctor. And my doctor ended up telling me to do it subQ. So not really sure what determines that.

Moni, great that you're doing some light exercise, I'm sure that feels good (well, not the soreness, but the mental aspect, hehe!). I'm SO happy all is going well for you.

beagle, FXd that you'll have enough Follistim for your timed cycle. I know you said you aren't worried about it, which is great. But I know you like that med and worked really great for your O, so Fxd anyway, hehe! Oh, and my RE had explained the difference between PGS and PGD to us, and we did consider it. If this FET doesn't work out, we will have our last four embryos tested, so that we know we're grabbing the right ones next time.

kfs, beer tasting and apple picking sounds SO fun right now! Glad you enjoyed! I can't partake in any beer drinking right now, but man it sounds good, hehe. FXd that your BD sessions caught that eggie. :)

Hi Terri, hope your stims are going okay! :flower: Do you have an estimated date for ER yet?

booger, is tomorrow the big day for ER? Good luck Hun! I know it will go great! Sounds like you responded well to the meds, and I bet they'll get even more eggs outta there than you think. :winkwink:

Hi Amy, hope thing are well with you!!:flower:

AFM, I'm in wait mode of course, just like Jen. My test date is Sep 30th. Usually my clinic waits 14 days, so not sure why they scheduled it for 12 days, but works for me. This may sound crazy, but I will probably test at home this Thurs. I totally know that could end up being too early, but DH is going out of town that day for the whole weekend; otherwise, I would've waited until 9dp5dt. I got to thinking, while 9 days would technically be 14dpo, the 7 day mark would sorta be like 12dpo. So it's certainly not impossible to get an accurate result. We'll see. I didn't have to trigger either, so no worries about that.

ERose - I am excited to find out you have a BFP!!! I will be counting down to Thursday and hve my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Well, SOMEBODY GOT A SUPER DARK BFP ON HER TEST THIS MORNING!!!! Ahhhhh I'm SO excited!!!
So, I was trying to poop last night and this morning again at 4am. Nothing wants to come outta me! Oh and Terri I was so cranky and all I kept thinking was "poop it out". Nothin. I had awful heartburn so I walked around sat on the couch and then tried to crawl back to bed to sleep. Also, horrible headache and no Tylenol in the house cause let's face it, that stuff blows. So I slept for 30 mins. DH went to work and I rolled outta bed and peed in a cup. I planned on using some cheapies until I saw a worthy line if ever. So I sat and dipped while I was on the toilet. Immediately two lines. So I took my dogs outside to pee and play and brought a frer and a cup of pee. Not even a minute passed and two beautiful lines. I keep going back to check it. It's totally real!!!

JCM - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you:happydance::headspin::bfp::happydance: please upload pics when you can!! I love to see those two lines!!!

Oh Jen, YAYYYY!!!!! OMG! I'm SO happy!!! And today you are 7dp5dt, right?? I want to see those lines! Pictures! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I thought we'd be in wait mode together, LOL. But you're not waiting anymore!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah173/jenldomer/imagejpg1_zps2ff08450.jpg

Thanks guys!
Erin, the testa couple of days ago was stark white. Not even a hint of a line. Today I'm 7dp5dt so 12dpo I guess!

I have an update.
I have ten baby follies right now. Five on each side. Last time I believe I started with ten as well, so I'm hoping a few more show up or are hiding in the background. My increased meds have been giving me a little headache, but nothing too unbearable. Candy works well to ease the pain. It's lunchtime so I'll have to catch up with everyone later.

Brighteyez-my husband went to the Ravens game the night of my trigger, so I didn't have a choice but to do it myself. No sense making him miss the game for a 1 minute trigger shot. He does owe me though, that's for sure.

Hi ladies...just wanted to come out from the shadows and say congratulations to Jen!!! I stalk this thread from time to time (it is public...not creepy, right? ;)) to see several friends from TTC #1 threads, and will be stalking a little more closely in the next few weeks to hopefully see more BFP's. (Erin, Beagle, I'm looking at you!)

Jen, I had a similar experience to you (except that I was testing out my trigger every day). I was waiting for the test to go completely negative so I could be sure the BFP was real, but it just faded to very light then started getting darker! Super excited for you, girl!

Also hi to all you other ladies who I don't really "know." You all seem super sweet and I love to see the supportive group here. During some of the darker emotional times of my journey, my B&B ladies really kept me going. Wishing the best for you all. Hugs!

Hi Sarah! Thanks! I miss you! I will find you and the other girls on the new thread!

Hi Sarah!! So good to hear from you! I hope your pregnancy is going awesome!! :) Thanks for checking in on us, you are too sweet.:flower:

Jen, lovely line!!! Again, SO happy for you. Now I don't feel too bad about testing this Thurs since it will be the same 7dp5dt.

Terri, I bet you'll end up with more. Like you said, you started with 10, and then ended up getting 14 eggs last time.

Jen - that is awesome! When is your official BETA?

Terri - excited about your count...hope you get more at retrieval.

Erin - at least no trigger confusion for you this go round. Thanks for the encouragement on this cycle. I hope it works, but I am so excited to start IVF if it does not. I have all of you guys to thank for that. Hearing your stories helped relieve the stress & anxiety. I am sure more stress & anxiety will come, but I feel totally confident IVF will work.

Femara is giving me a massive headache today. My banker thinks I am stressed. He is so stupid sometimes. I told him I had a headache. When I am pregnant, it will be a long 9 months. He will think everything is pregnancy related...not just him being an idiot.

Terri - LOL, I am so scared of needles my hubby would have missed that game or I would've been there with him and we would of pause for the cause. :haha: But glad you were able to do it yourself I would have freaked out.

JCM - Thank you for the pics!!! Yaaayyyy those lines look awesome and beautiful!! So thrilled for you and hubby!!! Please keep us updated on the progress. :hugs: Sooooo happy for you!!!!

YAY JEN!!!! WHOO HOOO!!! :wohoo: Congratulations! SO happy for you!

Terripeachy - good start with the 10 eggs, and fx'd there's more from where those came from!

Hi Erin! Fx'd for you too! Can't wait until Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->