First time IVF - starting next cycle. Looking for buddies

Good luck stimming ladies! Keep the updates coming. I'm in a pre-stimulation cycle right now. I have a little bit of different circumstances, I am very unlikely to over stimulate. Very nervous for injections! My base line is scheduled for the 31st, and my teach appointment is next Tuesday.

Morning ladies,

Just wanted to update you to say I've just had my first injection. I worked myself up a bit and ended up getting my husband to do it for me. However I have ro say that it didn't hurt and was probably just my fear of needles and not knowing how it would be. I'm hoping that tomorrow I can be brave and administer it myself now I know how it feels.

How are you all getting on?

Nolimitxox does the fact that you are highly unlikely to over stimulate mean you are on a high dose of gonal?

Clinic just called. Looks like regardless of if I get AF today I'll be starting injections tomorrow! Apparently my lining is thin enough for it.

Oh that's great news. What are your first injections? Your process seems a bit different to the UK.

I'm supposed to start with Gonal-F (150iu) and Luveris (75iu) for four days. Day 5 I'll be going in for an ultrasound and bloodwork, and from there it will be decided if and when I need to start Cetrotide and if they need to adjust my Gonal and Luveris.

I'm only 25, and apparently have a really good ovarian reserve (at my antral follicle count I had 12 in my left ovary and over 20 in my right) and my day 3 FSH was a 4 so they're really concerned about OHSS. Initially I was on 125iu Gonal, but at my baseline they upped it. I do have a TTC journal, it's in LTTTC

Oh that's interesting...what is Luveris for? Best of luck with your injections.

I'm injecting 150iu Gonal F daily too and have transvaginal scans booked in for Saturday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday and that's where they'll monitor and adapt if needed, tell me when to start the cetrotide and then when to take the ovitrelle.

Proud of myself because I actually managed to inject myself this morning. It's just the thought...it didn't hurt.

Hope all the other ladies are doing okay?

I think it's just another stimulant, I'm assuming it just works at a different rate than Gonal. Pretty proud of myself for injecting alone this morning. Didn't even need to wake DH! Gonal has a smaller needle so it was easier to do and hurt less, I'll just be happy when stimming is over!

Anyone else notice symptoms with their injections? DH and I noticed last night my bras don't quite fit like they used to anymore. I'm already quite heavy-chested (38E) and the girls are spilling out over the top and my bra is leaving lines on them. I'm probably going to switch to sport bras until they go back down in size (who knows, maybe they never will?!)

Not that DH is complaining or anything...

Anyone else notice symptoms with their injections? DH and I noticed last night my bras don't quite fit like they used to anymore. I'm already quite heavy-chested (38E) and the girls are spilling out over the top and my bra is leaving lines on them. I'm probably going to switch to sport bras until they go back down in size (who knows, maybe they never will?!)

Not that DH is complaining or anything...

Good evening. Hope everyone is doing well?

The only thing I've noticed it's lots of egg white CM this evening...almost like during ovulation! Stomach feels a bit bloated but generally when my bladder is also full!

Let us know how the scan tomorrow goes.

How's everyone doing in their cycle?

Had another follie scan today - total of 13 follies all at least 1.0mm in size... have another 7 smaller ones. It was a slow start but the little buggers are starting to grow! Hoping for ER this weekend/early next week.

How's everyone doing in their cycle?

Had another follie scan today - total of 13 follies all at least 1.0mm in size... have another 7 smaller ones. It was a slow start but the little buggers are starting to grow! Hoping for ER this weekend/early next week.

Been following for awhile now just wanted to say I'm at around similar stage I'm looking at retrieval now been Tuesday of next week having had my follicles completely slow down growing

We are all so close in cycles. Scan again tomorrow for me. 31 growing follicles (worried about OHSS) and should be on track to gave the trigger tomorrow night and then have egg collection on Friday.

That's so very exciting and quick, going! Hopefully it doesn't progress into OHSS. Are they talking about a freeze all if thats the case?

Morning ladies.

Been for my scan this morning. Time to trigger tonight at 1030 and then collect on Friday. They've given me another leaflet about OHSS today and said that it might be that they have to freeze them all this time if I get unwell...no bloods were taken but she measured 22 follicles on one side and 23 on the other today. Apparently it's the littler ones that make them more worried. Ovaries are still kissing.
So my schedule is trigger later tonight, collection at 1030am Friday, start dipositories on Saturday. Transfer on Wednesday 31st at 1pm if well enough.

Test 12th September.

Fx it doesn't lead to OHSS...I'm a bit worried about it but they are still making me take ovitelrelle so I'm assuming they're not that worried as otherwise they could have given me an alternative.

Eek...exciting, scary and worrying.

Best of luck to everyone else.

Just finished up our Day 10 appointment - looks like I might be triggering in the next 2-4 days! Lead follie sizes are 1.45, 2 x 1.3, 2 x 1.2, 0.6. Lead follie is growing at a rate of 2mm a day, which is optimal! They might let that one get bigger so the other ones have a chance to grow, and that's why I say 2-4 days, but so exciting! Can't wait to be done with the poking!

Another option instead of waiting is they're thinking of increasing my gonal a bit to speed things up with the other follies. Just waiting on my E2 results, but I should have those before noon.

Very exciting abennion. Wishing you all the best for the following few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->