first time ivf, this month!

B

boobear2872

Nervous scared and omg, this is so expensive!!!!
Not to mention im 43 in a few weeks. The only thing that seems wrong is my tubs seem blocked, thought it was one but now they really think its two as they cant find anything else wrong in either of us.

Im on the birth control pill 7 days out of the ten days im supposed to take it. I have my baseline sono on monday and start meds this next coming thursday.

the meds alone are so expensive im nearly having a heart attack.Im hoping since nothing seems wrong we take the first time.

ill be on something from mdr i find out in a day or two, as well as,

Bravelle 75IU

Menopur 75IU

Novarel 10,000

Endometrin 100mg

anyone else been on these? any side effects and did it work??

thanks for support and any insight to anything with ivf , being this will be my first and praying to god last time we will need to use it.

Oh yea, also anyone know which pharmacy maybe cheaper then the other. So far my doc office seems the cheapest but there HAS GOT to be a pharmacy that is cheaper, or I hope so. Again holy expensive batman!! :/

Is there another place I should post this post for support and information from someone else that has gone or is going through similar?

Boobear, I used menopur and it gave me a headache for the first few days but once my body adjusted. ..it went away. Didn't really feel anything with novarel except bloat. Also, my meds gave me heartburn so I always have Tums around.

I used walgreen specialty pharmacy since they gave me the cheapest quote.

I also have blocked tubes and IVF seems to work so far. Just a suggestion, you can join some of the existing threads already since a lot of ladies tend to just follow a specific board. You are very welcome to join the thread I'm in. It's called Waiting to start in January but we have a few ladies starting in February also. Good luck!

Thank you for your response. I would love to join in that thread with all the lovely ladies. I already got the medication ordered today but if I need it again Ill check them out. Is specialty pharmacy the same as the regular pharmacy because I looked at the Walgreen prices and they seems VERY pricey.

Boobear, walgreen specialty pharmacy is part of walgreen. You should call them for quote because they might be able to find you discount programs. I think there was a discount program for bravelle last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->