First time mommies!

Thank you. It was miserable! My only experience with them in the past happened to be a set that was basically an STD -- my ex-husband kept passing them on to me from his girlfriend. Beyond that, I haven't had them. But ohhh I'm glad I didn't wait another day to try the Monistat!!!

My cold seems to be on the way out so that is good! One week till my first mat apt! Can't wait! But that's also the day I go back to work :(

Glad you're feeling better CCL.

I'm feeling great. I'm working on my eating habits, I've already gained 5 lbs, so I need to slow down. Nausea has slowed down. More headaches though. I'm excited for our next appointment in 3 weeks.

How are you Terrissa?

Can I join you guys? I just got my first BFP on Saturday and the lines have just been getting darker! So far I have had 7 tests at home, all 7 positive! Six are wondfo and one clearblue. I have an appointment with my doc tonight for a blood test to confirm. I am so nervous!

I just can't get it through my head that I'm finally pregnant! Doesn't seem real yet, that's why I'm so nervous for my blood test. I'm afraid I am somehow just imagining everything!

Dh just told me I worry about chances of miscarrying too much, I don't feel like I worry that much. But I guess I do worry a bit, I think I'll feel better after I see the baby.

Wish my nausea would slow down. Mine gets worse every single day. I spent my morning puking in the bathroom at work. :(

I've felt nauseous about half/most of the day but haven't actually been sick yet. Today's not as bad as last couple days so far, but I just have that gross nauseous feeling that barely goes away. It's worst when I'm hungry and then about 20min after eating comes back for a while, and then goes away until I'm hungry again. But no actual vomiting or anything like that.

Hi everyone! While searching Pinterest today, I found this great article to first-time moms:

https://www.coffeeandcrumbs.net/blog/2014/8/10/a-letter-to-my-pre-mom-self

Such a wonderful article. I think you'll all enjoy it too.

Thanks hope!! Nice article.
I cried reading it... just like I cried 4 other times today...
Having one of those days...

I've cried twice today and only been up for less than two hours, cried nonstop through father of the bride 2 yesterday (more like bawled - tears streaming down my face), and cried 3 or 4 other times yesterday including at a bridal shower Infront of a group of people! Such an emotional wreck!

prettybirdy --- sure congrats! welcome.

thanks for the article Hope.

Hi, was wondering if I could join you :flower: I didn't see a thread like this on 2nd tri. DH & I lost our first baby at 13wks as well and are expecting our rainbow August 30th! I've worked as a nanny for years and so I'm really excited to finally have a LO of my own :)

congrats macy! sure you can join. congrats on your LO. i sure do wish i were due in august. We tried in December and AF came on xmas day! :dohh:

October is a great month! I'm a bit biased though as it's my birthday month ;)

Hi ladies! Its been quiet here, how is everyone? :)

I'm getting more and more excited each day! I bought a little stuffed bunny for my little one and can't wait to give it to him or her. :) Whenever I find out the gender we will start decorating the nursery! That'll probably be another couple months though.

I'm 9w4d and seriously cannot fit any of my bottoms anymore! Either tonight or tomorrow I'll go shopping for some maternity clothes, or at least bigger sized clothes. I can't believe I already outgrew everything I have! I've bought a few new bras already, they were having a pretty good sale, but will get some nursing bras in the coming months.

I go through bras like nobody's business! My favorites are the Hanes cozy bra. I started out in the xs pre pregnancy and now the medium is starting to feel a bit tight too! I feel like a walking boob :holly:
I haven't bought any actual maternity clothes yet though. I work from home so luckily I can wear sweats and yoga pants because my regular jeans don't button now.

Me too. I'm completely out of my normal clothes. I had a mini-maternity shopping spree last weekend. Old navy had some cute stuff :)
My mom bought a bunch of gender neutral stuff. She couldn't wait the month till I find out :haha:
Just one more month... hopefully it goes by fast, I'm dying to know what I'm having!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->