First time mommies!

Hi carebear, thanks yes it does help. Obviously now I have no idea how I'm going to fit in that dress! Haha. But I needed to know either way of course.

After my dating scan I'll go talk to David's bridal and figure out what my options are before telling the bride.

Hey guys. I hope all is well! I'm getting closer to my second scan where we will possibly find out the gender 2 weeks down 4 weeks to go!

Are you guys team find out or team yellow?

I'm definitely going to find out!! I need to decorate accordingly :) I want to know now!!! :brat:

How is everyone feeling? I thought I was getting better, I went a day without throwing up but then yesterday I was sick 3 times and I had the worst sleep last night, threw up bile this morning and just feel awful today. Pounding headache, and so nauseous. But on the bright side, my 12 week NT ultrasound went amazingly. I had it at 11+4 and baby measured 12+1 with an NT of only 1mm. YAY!!

Carebear that's awesome!

I'm doing ok. I had a really hard/terrible day the day before yesterday, but yesterday was a lot better and so far today has been pretty great. I found a linea negra on my belly last night. I was hoping I wouldn't get one, but I guess it's more common when you're brown skinned. I hope it goes away after pregnancy.

I think the placenta may finally be starting to take over and give me some relief. :happydance:

Hey all, I found out I was pregnant on 27th February. Doctor thinks I am 9 weeks but I was getting negatives up until the 27th, so I could be as early in as 5 weeks! Just been referred to antenatal and this is my first so really nervous!

Me and SO tried for 1 year, after I was on the depo shot for just over 2 years (from mid 2011-Dec 2013). He is 33 and I am 24, he has some children from a previous relationship. His ex had been involved with social services and everything was blamed on him, even though he was the one doing all the work when she was mourning when her mother passed. SS went out of the picture last August, but recently his ex got involved with them again and he is so worried about them getting involved with me, that he doesn't want to get too involved with my appointments or give his identity away. At least until a few months after LO is born and the health visitors know him more.

But anyway, I am due for a meeting with the antenatal staff next week; at a unit which is 5 minutes walk away, so very close and convenient. Can't wait to find out how far along I am and actually get a better due date estimate than just October-November :flower:.

Congratulations! :) Wow why does your doctor think you're 9 weeks if you're thinking it's 5?

Doctors count from lmp, which works if you have a normal 28 day cycle, but doesn't work for the rest of us. That is my guess.

I know for me my doctors estimation was probably wrong. I still don't have a due date as I wasn't far enough along to see anything at the scan my doctor sent me for. My doctor thought I was 6 weeks, at the scan they said probably nothing to worry about with not seeing anything and I'm most likely more like 4-5 weeks along and just way too early to see anything.

I have my first appointment this morning! I'm only 6 weeks so not expecting to see much, but hopefully a heartbeat! :) I'll update later

How was everyone's weekend? Any news? :)

At my appointment they only let us see the little blob (it didn't look like a baby) and they showed us the heartbeat, but wouldn't let us hear it. They said it would be too much exposure or something on the ultrasound. I was 9+2. It will be awesome!

I can't wait to hear something and see him/her looking more like a baby. Less than 1 month!!!

BTW my name is Cheri.

Weekend was ok, I think I'm nearing 6 weeks (again but this time actually 6 weeks haha). Worried some unpleasant symptoms are starting, Had migraines and felt nauseous this weekend :

I'm on spring break so have a full two weeks off.

Good luck with your appointment this morning!

Weekend was rough. I had a stomach bug Friday and just felt generally crappy. I really hope the sickness goes away soon!

Oh no, sorry so many of you aren't feeling good. :( I hope you feel better too, care bear
Hi Cheri, I'm Terrissa :)

Here is our little kitten at 6+2
https://i59.tinypic.com/2mwz0w3.png

<3 <3 <3

We are so excited! So amazing to see that little heartbeat. 120bpm.
And they gave us a little goody bag of stuff (including baby formula and bottles...which I won't be needing for months :shrug: Haha) . And the doctor was super nice and helpful. Have my next appointment April 13, but she says if I have any concerns before then don't hesitate to call. She's very understanding of the fact that after a loss you're a lot more worrisome and she wants to help put us at ease.

Feeling so happy and excited today, especially after telling everyone this weekend, I was so worried we'd see something bad today and have to untell everyone.

Congrats Terrissa!! That's awesome and such a cute pic! Your doctor sounds amazing :)

My name is Carrie :hi:

Terrissa - How exciting! Congrats. Your picture is cute!

Ladies, I hope you start feeling better soon. The beginning can be very rough. I'm finally starting to feel normal again at almost 12 weeks. Hugs.

How's everyone doing? You ladies who were sick feeling any better?

I was feeling so great after my scan, but now back to worry. Yesterday and today I'm not feeling my symptoms as strongly as before. Trying not to look into it too much but it's hard. I just want to know everything is okay. I wish I had the innocence back I had with my last pregnancy, just trusting that everything would be okay. :(

Feeling so much worse! I am sick sick sick today. :( And I think I got my first joyful pregnancy yeast infection. Not much experience with those, but I was miserable. Went ahead and started treatment with Monistat last night.

How's everyone doing? You ladies who were sick feeling any better?

I was feeling so great after my scan, but now back to worry. Yesterday and today I'm not feeling my symptoms as strongly as before. Trying not to look into it too much but it's hard. I just want to know everything is okay. I wish I had the innocence back I had with my last pregnancy, just trusting that everything would be okay. :(

I hope you start to relax a little. Sometimes symptoms come and go, and the further along you get, the more they change and/or start to diminish. Anyway, I see you have a scripture in your signature, so I'll say: remember 2 Timothy 1:7. Fear won't help you and stress is bad for your baby. Also, check out this link, it has helped me a lot. I hope this helps.

https://www.graceformoms.com/10-scriptures-for-fighting-fear-in-pregnancy/

Dill - OH NO! I hate those. I got them a lot before pregnancy, and now I have to be extra careful and catch those buggers early. Oh, I hate that for you. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->