First time OPK user... please help!

Weffie

Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies

I'm new to OPKs. I got them last Monday and from then until Thursday I had a stark white single line on all my tests. Thursday night I got the faintest line.

I took one tonight (second from bottom) when I got home from netball. I'd held my bladder for 6 or so hours.
I took another one (bottom test) just now after 2 hours and the line appears darker.

I don't know how to track ovulation. All I know is when the lines are the same darkness, it's all systems go.

Any advice on how my tests are looking and how long they normally take to turn positive would be really helpful!

Thanks! x

Attachments

• OPKS.jpg
    OPKS.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 18
Hiya I'm fairly sure all those tests are negative - the Line on the right is the control line, and the test line appears to the left of it. So when it is positive for ovulation you have two dark lines and the one on the left should even be darker or at least the same as the one on the right. Once you've seen this its usually about 12-24hrs until ovulation xxx

Hi Hun I have a thread going somewhere and it shows an almost positive but I usually start getting a faint line approx a week before ov but always get a super faint line no matter what time of the month I take one, so once they start to progress as in coming up faster time limit, start taking them twice daily and then when they grafually get darker quicker take 3 daily, morning noon and night till the test line equals the control line or stronger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->