First time using OPK's

nikki199013

Reaction score
We have been TTC since March, experienced a chemical pregnancy May 23rd so I've decided to try using OPK's to up our chances. I ordered 14 as well as 10 HC strips and 3 midstream because I am addicted to POAS :winkwink:

So anyways, how do I go about using the LH strips? I have a 27 day cycle and I believe I ovulate on day 14.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

You pee in a cup and hold them in the cup for approx 5 seconds.

Your cycle in similar to mine... I'd start testing on day 9 or 10 just to be sure and so you can watch the progression.

Are you temping? that would be a good way to confirm it after you get a positive OPK

Not temping yet, I have a feeling I wouldn't be consistent enough. But, if the LH strips aren't enough I will probably start tempting in the next cycle or two. I figured I would start a little early just in case because I've never used them before.

Be sure to read the instructions. Some OPKs specifically say to use FMU, while others say not to.

And, BTW, this was my first month using them as well. I'm not sure if they helped me or confused me. I'm going to be temping next month in conjunction with OPKs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->