First-Time Wondfo User with Question

Emmyjean

Mom to 2 Wee Lads
Reaction score
Just a question for you ladies who use the Wondfo dip strips: yesterday I took a Wondfo test with pee that was pretty concentrated and a second line clearly appeared within a couple minutes (didn't even have to squint to see it). I thought, "Holy sh*t, it's a BFP" and put it down. When I came back a few minutes later it was still there. I went and did other things, trying to process, but when I went back to look at it again an hour later and the line was gone. :shrug: I took another test but this pee was VERY diluted (almost clear) and got a BFN.

I don't know what DPO I am, so that's somewhat of a disadvantage, but is this common with this brand? To get false positives? I think it was probably just an evap line except that don't those usually appear AFTER the test has dried and not while you're taking it? What the heck?

Was going to try testing again this morning but when I peed in the cup, again, it was very diluted and so I didn't want to waste the test. I'll try again tonight, hopefully, but wanted to come here and get some opinions in the meantime. Anyone?

I have always gotten my first *Faint* BFP with a wondfo dip. I wait a day and test again with a FRER and have a nice line. I have never had one start with a line that goes away. Usually if there is a line to begin with they stay on the strip, but take another tomorrow. If the line stays get a FRER and you will have a nice pink line if my experience is anything.

I am not trying to burst a bubble or get hopes up, just telling you what is true for me. Every person and every pregnancy is different. :hugs: I wish you soooo much luck lady!! :thumbup:

Thanks!! :flower: Yeah, I'm assuming it was just a faulty test, but I've just never had a positive that was that obvious just fade before. I think true positives stick around, so I don't have my hopes up or anything. I'm mostly asking so I know if this is a 'thing' with the Wondfos because I intend to keep using them and don't want to drive myself nuts thinking, it's BFP! No wait, it's BFN! Haha.

same thibg happened to me this morning with clinical guards. both with same fmu. im only 7dpo but ive tested prior to today and never once had anything like this. my wondfos and cassettes will be here today or tomorrow though... i hate CG t.t

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->