First Timer looking for others in the first tri to chat

Ask4joy I really hope the numbers go up Im sure the nurse would of said if the numvers weren't good enough xx I have everything crossed for you keep us posted xx

Angela I get those twinges too, and they freak me out. I hadn't really felt them since I got my BFP until I worked Mon night (first shift in a week). I'm a nurse, so on my feet 8 hours pretty much. By mid shift I was starting to feel real crampy, so I tried to sit as much as I could. I was really worried I'd over done it, I had twinges and cramping all night. They were gone by morning.

Took another test yesterday and was reassured by a nice dark line.

MKaykes Im glad Im not the only one, I think Ive started to get the start of MS today for past week Ive felt a little queezy like a slight hangover feeling in the morning but today I feel queezy like a sick feeling and felt like this all day so far, also Im so emotional for some stupid reason just burst into tears over somethong stupid like a soppy xmas add its mental anyone else getting crazy symptoms like that xx

I’ve been having lots of twinges and minor cramps too. It freaks me out. I know it’s normal but I’m such a nervous wreck right now. I’ve been waking up starving and if I don’t eat every couple of hours during the day I get that pit in my stomach and feel like if I don’t eat NOW I’ll pass out!

Just had my blood drawn again ladies! By my calculations, I'm 20 dpo, but I wasn't temping or charting, just noticed my cm. It was three weeks as of tomorrow where SO and I :sex: and the condom broke.

Should have the results tomorrow. Fingers crossed they're good!

Ask4joy my appetite has gone up too but I know Ive got to be careful as all my family when they got pregnant they really piled on the pounds my twin struggled to loose it again it took her many years and my mum and sister never really lost the baby weight so I know I have to be sensible xx

Jello goodluck for tomorrow I have absolutely everything crossed for you keep us posted on the results xx

Angela I agree - don’t want to gain unnecessary weight and I gained like 10+ pounds going through IVF and FET but I lost 4 in the last 2 weeks. I think the Lupron was making me gain or retain water. I gained 10-15 pounds after 6 rounds of clomid and then lost it all before IVF but then gained it back ugh! I don’t usually gain that quickly but all these drugs ugh!

I'm the same over all the fertility treatment I gained 2 stone and I haven't really lost any of it, I was slim before and only just in the overweight category for my height and weight now I know I'll gain weight during pregnancy I just dont want to go mental and have a mammoth amount to loose afterwards xx

Hcg was at a 905 yesterday, which the doctor loved! They said that I have to get my blood drawn again next Thursday, because they want the level to be over 2,000 before they schedule the first appointment and ultrasound. So we're doing well over here! :happydance:

Woo hoo hellojello! Congrats, you should definitely be at 2,000 by Thur!

I'm having kind of the opposite of increased appetite. I definitely get hungry, but then I'm super full for hours, then suddenly hungry again. It's kind of annoying! I don't look bloated, but that's kind of the feeling I've got. I had a soup and salad the last two nights for supper and was still full when I went to bed hours later. I think I need to transition to five or six small meals a day.

Congrats hellojello! Great news!

MK - that’s exactly what I’m experiencing with my appetite. Fine for a few hours but then it hits me hard and I feel like I haven’t eaten all day. I agree, smaller meals more often!

I definitely have to eat small meals more often. I have to graze pretty much all day, if my stomach gets empty or hungry it's game over and the nausea gets pretty bad. Hoping that ends soon because I am tired of eating all the time lol. And my waistline doesn't appreciate it!

The last 1-2 weeks I have been able to eat a bit healthier, craving more vegetables and such. I'm still probably eating too much (I snack on crackers or dry cereal or fruit all day) but, if it keeps the nausea away, it has to be done. And at least it's relatively healthy stuff.

Jello amazing news so made up for you and goodluck for Thurs Im sure you have nothing to worry about xx

MKayakes and ask4jot my appetite has decreased and rather than craving food Ive really gone off food my sense of smell has gone through the rough I cant stand strong odours makes me feel awful xx

Alligator your not far off the 2nd tri mark so hopefully the MS will pass soon and atleast your snacking on mostly healthy which is really good my mate could only hold down beige food like chips, sausage rolls, crisps etc so she piled on the pounds in the first tri xx

Thanks Angela! I've put on a few lbs but I used to be VERY active and pretty tight with my diet, so I think my body went into a bit of shock early on when I could barely eat anything healthy and stopped working out.

Beta went from 76 to 250! That’s a 28 hour doubling time! Woohoo!

Ask4joy thats amazing news so happy for you xx

Alligator my worry is that I'll go huge so Im going to be careful mind you that will probably go out the window if I get bad MS it'll be eat whatever I can stomach lol xx I really cant wait for my scan its 1 week and 6 days away I dont care anout xmas as the best present I could possibly have right now and hoping for is that I see a healthy feotus with a healthy strong heartbeat xx

Great to hear, ask4joy!

I've gained between 47-65 lbs with each pregnancy. HG has me constantly needing to snack. An empty stomach makes me feel worse but then so does a full stomach, so I need to graze throughout the day on small things. The meds I'm on stop me from throwing up for the most part but the problem is that my "snacking" adds weight that I really don't want. When the second trimester hits, I eat like I haven't ate in months and that doesn't help either. I typically lose half the baby weight within the first week after birth but then I really have to work to lose the rest. I've always kept a stubborn 10 lbs after each baby that I just can't lose no matter what.

Well this is my first pregnancy and I've only had faint positives as of yet (and lots of negatives), but my husband is convinced, even if I'm not...lol!

I've had this weird bloating/ fullness/ water balloons sensations in my lower abs for about a week now and I can't stand the smell or sight of rosemary. I also have a bit of a weird taste in my mouth - like I ate something WAY too salty and now everything tastes off.

I've been trying for six years now and I'm still in disbelief that this happened. We've been working toward adopting 11-year-old twins from foster care and that recently fell through after 14 months and then bam, I get these crazy waves of nausea, my bbt is STILL high (I actually O'd this month which is, in itself, a miracle), I suddenly have food aversions and this weird feeling in my lower abs.

Anyway, thanks for starting this thread!

Lilmisscaviar thats my fear that I wont be able to shift the weight xx

Welcome co fostermom so have you been diagnosed with infertility, is this a natural BFP or did you use fertility drugs/IUI. How far along would you say you are and have you got a Drs appt to confirm hun xx

This was a natural BFP so that's why I'm in disbelief. No drs appointment yet. I'm going to wait it out this weekend and see if my lines get stronger and then make an appointment because I'm honest to goodness scared of hearing "you're not pregnant" one more time. I've just never had so many faint positives...they can't possibly all be colored evaps that came up in the time limit right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->