First trimester- How are you feeling today?

I've gone off lots of naughty things I used to like- coffee, tea, chocolate, cake anything fried etc.

But I have to eat every few hrs or I feel even more nauseous than I already do anyway. The things I can eat are just as naughty and include cheese, bread and pasta!

I am going to be HUGE! (am already padded in most areas)

I've been mostly the same way Unnamed. Although on Sunday evening I really wanted a Krispy Kreme donut. Had it and didn't really enjoy it. Ah well, guess baby is determined to eat better than me.

So I'm freaking myself out this morning because I don't feel pregnant. Boobs hurt much less. No MS when I eat. Cramps are gone replaced by sharp twinges on right side up near ovary (which I'm hoping are gas). Please tell me I'm being crazy. I know I should just enjoy this symptom free day but it's got me so freaked out. :shock:

I've been mostly the same way Unnamed. Although on Sunday evening I really wanted a Krispy Kreme donut. Had it and didn't really enjoy it. Ah well, guess baby is determined to eat better than me.

So I'm freaking myself out this morning because I don't feel pregnant. Boobs hurt much less. No MS when I eat. Cramps are gone replaced by sharp twinges on right side up near ovary (which I'm hoping are gas). Please tell me I'm being crazy. I know I should just enjoy this symptom free day but it's got me so freaked out. :shock:

I have felt like that a couple of times ( including today )

I know that I should just be thankful for a good day but can't help worrying.

Do try not to worry- I am sure it is just your body adjusting to all the hormones etc.

It always feels better for me to know that other people are experiencing similar things :)

Do try not to worry- I am sure it is just your body adjusting to all the hormones etc.

It always feels better for me to know that other people are experiencing similar things :)

Thanks Unnamed! It is good to know others feel the same! Am now in need of a nap, good sign! :haha:

Thanks Unnamed! It is good to know others feel the same! Am now in need of a nap, good sign! :haha:

:haha::haha::haha: I fell asleep on the couch- just woke up!

Don't worry about having some days where you don't have many symptoms or feel normal. I had some days like that earlier on and totally stressed out about it until I read on this forum about so many other ladies who had the same thing going on and that helped me. Sure enough, the next day I was back to feeling like crap! :haha:

I am having a hard time with smells lately. Either everything smells too strong or is just horrible.

I am only wanting fattening, sugary foods these days. :( I will be so glad for second trimester when I get my normal appetite back and some energy so I can eat better and get a little exercise hopefully!

Hello, I am 7 weeks on Friday and no MS, not even once! I even POAS today (silly i know, but I had one!). Anyway, I get twinges or cramps around my ovaries too though! So glad to hear I am not the only one, and gas would make sense! Cheers to these mostly symptom free days, let's enjoy them!

Thanks BeachComber and GMATP 2011! I took a two hour nap then when DH got home I was upset and just bawled. Stupid hormones! He said me being that emotional was a symptom LOL! I'm feeling better, it really does help to hear from others who feel the same way. Decided to treat myself and had DH take me to the English imports shop down the road so I could get some proper sausages and a Galaxy bar!

Hope everyone else has had a better day than I! :hugs:

Wow! This thread is really moving lately. Hi to everyone--hope all is well. Just wanted to pop on and say I'm 10 weeks now and feel SO much better. Most of my food issues are gone (although the appetite is still low) and I'm not quite as tired. So, overall, things are looking up, I hope. Good luck to all! If anyone needs advice, I've been through this 2x before, lol!

Wow! This thread is really moving lately. Hi to everyone--hope all is well. Just wanted to pop on and say I'm 10 weeks now and feel SO much better. Most of my food issues are gone (although the appetite is still low) and I'm not quite as tired. So, overall, things are looking up, I hope. Good luck to all! If anyone needs advice, I've been through this 2x before, lol!

Thanks Animaniacs

It helps to know that things will get back to normal - and maybe sooner than we thought.

I am feeling emotional, tired and a little nauseous so far today.

That is good to know! :thumbup: as this MS is just non-stop!

Lyvid so sorry about the hormones! I was there 2 days ago, crying that little poppyseed was upset with me and I'll be a bad mom, and so on! I just needed to cry it out and then I felt better. :hugs:

unnamed - feel better soon! :hugs:

I have my ultrasound this morning! We are so excited. :happydance: I know we probably won't see much as I'm 6 weeks today but even if we just see a little blob, it is OUR little blob! :happydance:

That is good to know! :thumbup: as this MS is just non-stop!

Lyvid so sorry about the hormones! I was there 2 days ago, crying that little poppyseed was upset with me and I'll be a bad mom, and so on! I just needed to cry it out and then I felt better. :hugs:

unnamed - feel better soon! :hugs:

I have my ultrasound this morning! We are so excited. :happydance: I know we probably won't see much as I'm 6 weeks today but even if we just see a little blob, it is OUR little blob! :happydance:

Good Luck!

Afternoon ladies - I did laugh about the bigger clothes, I'm up a size already and had to go get bigger underwear - very lovely - but hey baby will all be worth it in the end :)

Hope your MS eases up all, mine was pretty rough until 12 1/2 ish weeks, but its not so bad now - now I have good hours and bad hours which is a lot better than terrible 24/7!

Newlymarried hope the scan goes well - enjoy!

Hope the scan went well NewMarried! :)

In answer to how i feel today; awful. My indigestion has been unrelenting ALL day. Its not heartburn so i dont get that burning feeling top of tummy. Its a gnawing, like a claw constantly clawing on the bottow of your tummy... its painful and sometimes radiates cramps into intenstines too :( Pants. But on the other side...i do have symptoms and that always cheers me up even when feel like crap :happydance:

Hope everyone else is feeling grand! :hugs: xxx

Hope the scan went well NewMarried! :)

In answer to how i feel today; awful. My indigestion has been unrelenting ALL day. Its not heartburn so i dont get that burning feeling top of tummy. Its a gnawing, like a claw constantly clawing on the bottow of your tummy... its painful and sometimes radiates cramps into intenstines too :( Pants. But on the other side...i do have symptoms and that always cheers me up even when feel like crap :happydance:

Hope everyone else is feeling grand! :hugs: xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Omi

My scan went great ladies!

I am 6 weeks along and due Feb 20th! I also heard the heartbeat at 131bpm :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs: to you all!

Attachments

• usound.JPG
    usound.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 4
Sorry you feel so awful Omi. :hugs: Hope it gets better soon!

newmarriedgal, can't wait to hear about the scan!! So exciting!

:wave: Good morning ladies!

AFM Well I'm still feeling mostly symptom free still, huh. Am excited though! A couple of days ago I spotted two white children's dressers free on Craigslist and snagged them! Then were in great condition, just need a bit of cleaning up and a few spots need a bit of paint. Also we've decided on the nursery theme, Peter Rabbit and this morning I bought 3 Peter Rabbit cross stitch books off eBay! Yay! Knowing how long it takes me to finish projects like that I knew I had to get started right away LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->