First trimester- How are you feeling today?

im dying with bad indigestion - so bad so i have refused an offer for chinese :shock: WTF? :haha:

Seeing Dr on Tuesday for referral to hospital and midwife so will request a prescription for indigestion meds and also something for constipation. Might as well as its free anyway :)

Def get the gaviscon,I have had really bad constipation the whole time,just drinking loads of water ,not really liking fruit ATM ,but eating lots of veg,xxx good luck for Tuesday,xxxxx

hi all ,im 38 almost 39 been trying for years and was told i needed ivf but i've suddenly found myself pregnant totally in shock but so over the moon,problem is im trying to work out how far gone i am. i had my last period on the 9th of may but it was a full week early when it happened i googled the reason for it being early and it said it could be embedding bleeding now im not sure if i should be working it out on the period before which would be the 17th of april,sympton at the minute are boobs bigger everyday lower bellyache and backache no sickness but loss of apertite had a lot of discharge upto the begining of this week seems to of calmed down a bit,sorry if i ve rambled but any help will be great,still waiting for a call back from the midwife to make appointments not impressed but think that maybe another sympton lol:wacko:

hi all ,im 38 almost 39 been trying for years and was told i needed ivf but i've suddenly found myself pregnant totally in shock but so over the moon,problem is im trying to work out how far gone i am. i had my last period on the 9th of may but it was a full week early when it happened i googled the reason for it being early and it said it could be embedding bleeding now im not sure if i should be working it out on the period before which would be the 17th of april,sympton at the minute are boobs bigger everyday lower bellyache and backache no sickness but loss of apertite had a lot of discharge upto the begining of this week seems to of calmed down a bit,sorry if i ve rambled but any help will be great,still waiting for a call back from the midwife to make appointments not impressed but think that maybe another sympton lol:wacko:

welcome aboard hun:hugs:
they"ll probably scan you hun to find out how far along you are
implantation bleeding, from what ive read, is very light spotting, not bleeding
did you have a proper bleed or just pinkish spotting?

it was a bit inbetween never been very heavy always only bleed for 2 days anyway so hard to tell lol,thanks for answering ,feeling 40 and 15 at the same time:winkwink:

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance:

and welcome- I have no clue but it will be another surprise :happydance:

Congrats Hun,no idea of how far long u cud be,u will prob have to wait until your scan,xxxxx

aww thanks everyone for the congratulations we're just so chuffed and can't wait for the scan :happydance:

Welcome and Congrats!!:happydance:

feeling sick to my stomach at the moment because I've eaten too many rice krispy treats......lol :dohh:

feeling sick to my stomach at the moment because I've eaten too many rice krispy treats......lol :dohh:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:With me it was sausage rolls yesterday,just had to have one ended up having two ,scoffed them into me and was then sick as a dog :blush::blush::blush::dohh:

Well my lovelies - its a baby and just the one! Had my 12 week scan this am and juniors little heart is beating away - it brought a tear to my eye. He/she was wiggling away in there. Will upload a scan pic later! :cloud9:

Great news! I can relax a bit for you now. Can't wait to see the pic xxx
:hugs:

Well my lovelies - its a baby and just the one! Had my 12 week scan this am and juniors little heart is beating away - it brought a tear to my eye. He/she was wiggling away in there. Will upload a scan pic later! :cloud9:

Lovely news,can't wait to see the scan,:hugs::hugs:

aww glad to hear that everything is looking good! I want to see that pic too! :happydance:

Yay a scan

Wow time seems to have stopped for me I can't imagine getting to the 12 week scan!

How is everyone today? I am so horribly nauseous right now. :( It really hit me just this morning. Nothing sounds good to eat yet I am hungry. When I cook something, it looks and tastes awful. I keep thinking I am going to throw up at every minute, especially when I am up moving around. :sick:

I just want to go back to bed........:sleep:

How is everyone today? I am so horribly nauseous right now. :( It really hit me just this morning. Nothing sounds good to eat yet I am hungry. When I cook something, it looks and tastes awful. I keep thinking I am going to throw up at every minute, especially when I am up moving around. :sick:

I just want to go back to bed........:sleep:

Awk Hun,yuk:hugs::hugs:Peppermint tea maybe ,wen I had really bad ms I just ate dry biscuits and small sips of water,hope u feel better soon,:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->