First trimester... how are YOU feeling?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I am approximately 5-5 1/2 weeks pregnant, fourth pregnancy, and have been soooooooooo hungry lately! I have been eating like a horse every 2-3 hours during the day. My hunger even woke me up from sleep and I found myself making a meal at 1:30 AM. Also, I had to get up during the night three times to take a pee break. The heartburn started about a week ago and the tiredness just hit full force today. I can barely think straight as I type this and I'm patiently waiting for my husband to get off work so I can take a nap, otherwise I feel like I can't function. Ugh! The first trimester is kicking my butt this time! How is everyone else feeling?

I feel great. havr plenty energy in the mornings, still managing to do nursery runs,take girls to gymnastics classes , softplay, clean, cook and work full time without being desperate for a sleep.

Was feeling bouts of sickness but that's stopped in the last couple of days.

Ill! Honestly more poorly than I've ever felt before. Feel like I've got a mild case of flu that never goes away and this hypermesis is kicking my butt. But honestly wouldn't change it for the world :)

I have no appetite everything smells & tastes disgusting. ive lost weight which makes me nervous & I throw up about 3 times a day on average. ughh!!! I love itt! lOl

I get queezy on and off, tired and dizzy spells throughout the day. One moment I'm constipated and the next I have diarrhea.. However, I'd sooner have diarrhea over the constipation/bloating... I want FOOOD lol but I'm only hungry for whatever I want at that moment, the rest is unappealing.

Honestly not bad. I have some bad days- saturday was brutal- but otherwise a little tired, a little queasy and my boobs are up a cup size and sore. I really only throw up one to three times a day and I can usually rationalize myself out of mood swings. Did have a red meat aversion but that has passed- now it's red pasta sauce and anything slimy. YUCK.

Week 6-9 I had no appetite and was was pretty tired. Now at week 10 I am feeling much better. There are some points in the day where I can say I feel normal. But every once in a while I get a little nausea.

Very ill, 6 weeks + 2 -have only puked once but it's a case of mind over matter to not puke more often. I get tearful over almost everything, and am really tired by the afternoon. I hate the smell of nearly everything! All in all textbook pregnancy for me!

Tires. Very very tired. Especially with running around after a toddler. I've had waves of nausea and been sick a few times. My breasts started to really hurt yesterday and I'm addicted to milkshake. So glad to a have a week off of work!

Hmm, tired, though not as bad as a few weeks ago. And hungry, sooo hungry!!!

Hungry for everything. All. The. Time!
I ate 4x by 930am a few days ago then was ready for lunch an hour later. Its ridiculous!
I also have severe back pain that keeps me up at night. I know Tylenol is ok to take but i really rather stay away from it.
Other than that i feel ok :)

I am 6 weeks today. I'm tired (so tired) but have nights where I suffer from insomnia and can't get to sleep regardless of how tired I am. I am always hungry (especially in the morning). I have hemerroids already (wth) and go from constipated to loose stool bm to bm. I am eating plenty of foods in high dietary fiber and getting really painful gas. I am distracted most of the time. Other than that I've only gotten sick once. Oh, I do get short of breath in the afternoons and acid reflux is bad at times.

Glad to know I'm not alone. I'm about 4 weeks and I just threw up for the first time this morning. Have also been ridiculously tired, but then I have insomnia during the night. I go to bed at like 7:30pm and am wide awake by like midnight. Other than that I don't really have any other symptoms. My boobs don't even feel that sore.

I only have mild nausea. But I could sleep all day. That doesn't sound bad except that I work full-time and people are wondering if i am partying too much.

I am nearly in the 2nd trimester with baby number 2 and starting to feel a bit better.

I have had severe nausea, EXTREME tiredness (which I still have), breathlessness, lots of bloating, some light bleeding, constipation and mood swings.

But, saw baby on first scan on Monday and all looked fantastic so it is totally worth it :thumbup:

I go back and forth between constipation and diarrhea.

Most days I'm constantly starving, and then once in awhile I'm seriously bloated.

I feel worse at night - usually start feeling nauseous (not overly, but enough to make me feel like crap) and exhausted. I have classes at night which just makes it 10 times worse (trying to take a test when you're about to fall asleep or when your stomach is rolling).

This morning I felt like absolute crap when I woke up. Felt hung over actually. Dragged myself out of bed to take DD to daycare, then crawled back into bed and just laid there till 10. Finally got myself out of bed, but still feel like crap. I feel useless today. Currently bloated and semi constipated.

Well ladies I woke up this morning with an "ick" in my tummy. I was hoping I could bypass morning sickness but I ate something, which usually takes it away, and the "ick" is still there. Ugh! Not ready for this part of pregnancy!

Congratulations to all you ladies on your pregnancies! The first trimester is almost always the worst. "Metal mouth" started for me today. Yuck! Everything I eat tastes bad, which doesn't help at all with the morning sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->