First trimester... how are YOU feeling?

I feel like poo, tired, gross, sick and have horrible food aversion. I hate the smell of everything and not a fan of eating food. I still manage to function at work somehow. Been going from 5 and now at 11+2. Hope it goes away soon.

I'm tired, sore boobs. Seriously sore boobs over the last 3 days. The most they've been throughout the whole pregnancy, and even than DD's.

Other than that, all I want to do is eat. Which is annoying.

With my first pregnancy I had a ton of migraines. A ton. This pregnancy not so much, until recently. I'm on my way to the second tri and I've gotten 2 migraines this past Fri/Sat and a pounding headache Sunday. Nooooo! I was living in bliss previously. I had mild nausea and my boobs hurt but it was manageable. Migraines severely affect my everyday life :(

I feel soooooo much better! The extreme tiredness has gone, although I still am more tired than normal just not to the extent that it was at!

I'm only about 4 +2 but I feel like I've not got much energy after a few hours of my normal day. I also feel really stiff. Otherwise I'm doing okay but I'm not looking forward to the morning sickness kicking in. Well, I kinda am because then I know everything is going in the right direction!

6 weeks today, breasts have been tender since the day I got my BFP. On occasion I feel nausea, i have frequent urination, and I've taken probably 3-4 naps since i found out (and I hardly ever take naps!) Other than that, nothing too serious or consistent...thank goodness! lol I do get worried because of that but this weekend I took a hpt and it was the first time the test line came out darker than the control line :thumbup:

I'm 10w5d now. My biggest hurdle is the 24/7 nausea. I had it with baby #5 also. It's not as life-ending as it was last time, and I think it's because I am using homeopathy to control it as much as possible.

I am pretty darn tired, but part of that is the cold/flu that we're getting over. All I wanted to do all weekend was lay around and nap.

The bloating that was really uncomfortable for the first several weeks has tapered off, so that's pretty exciting!

I got varicose veins on my thighs last time, and they are starting to get painful now again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->