First U/S has me worried...

Good luck Jillie. I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, started spotting very little this weekend (which has pretty much stopped) and am at the dr now waiting to be seen. I hope you get good news at your scan later. Definitely keep us updated!

Good luck Jillie. I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, started spotting very little this weekend (which has pretty much stopped) and am at the dr now waiting to be seen. I hope you get good news at your scan later. Definitely keep us updated!

I hope we both have great appointments!

Unfortunately, today's appointed confirmed what I feared. The gestational sac has not grown at all since last week's appointment. My doctor put me under no pressure to make a decision. I had her call in the script for the tablets, but I at least want to hear the results of my HCG from today, which should be in soon. I feel horrible, but at the same time, feel better than not knowing anymore, which was just becoming torture. She thinks we should wait a little bit before trying again... I'm crushed.

Oh no - I'm so so sorry for your loss :( (((hugs))) :hugs:

I've been reading your posts and wanted to say sorry and send a hug. I had a miscarriage in March & another early August so know how terribly upsetting it is. We were advised to wait a bit too but as my husband was going away early Sept through to December we decided to ntnp in August. Anyway I am pregnant again and hoping for the best! I'm coming up to 7 weeks and anxious but trying not to stress. It feels so devastating having two losses in a row but I researched a lot online and the odds are strongly in your favour for a positive outcome next time. In the meantime let people who care for you support you and take as much time as you need to heal xx

I'm so very sorry. Take gentle care of yourself and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->