First U/S has me worried...

You guys put tears in my eyes, it's amazing to have such a support system!
The nurse says the numbers are appropriate at 16,000. So I'm good for now. Monday is the next hurdle. I've been praying that like others have had, my baby will appear in that scan... I really hope it does.

yippee Jillie!!! that's an awesome number!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Fingers crossed for Monday! I bet you were just earlier than you thought you were.

So glad to hear it! xo
Here's hoping for a nice number jump on Monday! :thumbup:

Thanks guys. I'm slightly concerned because at 4 weeks my levels were at the high end, and my doubling rate was every 1.1 days, so I was expecting a higher number.

Don't worry as numbers enter the thousands they take 3-4 days to double instead so they do slow down xx

Yep they do slow down the higher they get nothing to worry about :hugs:

Hey Jillie

I think your number is great, like the ladies are saying the doubling time totally slows down, I had taken your numbers and used doubling every 96 hrs and it's right where I would have thought they would be... not that that's any reassurance but I think until further notice, you're good!

Kim

I don't know... things aren't looking so good. Just went to the bathroom and the tp was tinted pink. Haven't had any spotting since 3 and a half weeks, and that was brown. I have some mild cramping too. :(

You guys put tears in my eyes, it's amazing to have such a support system!
The nurse says the numbers are appropriate at 16,000. So I'm good for now. Monday is the next hurdle. I've been praying that like others have had, my baby will appear in that scan... I really hope it does.

So happy for you!!

I don't know... things aren't looking so good. Just went to the bathroom and the tp was tinted pink. Haven't had any spotting since 3 and a half weeks, and that was brown. I have some mild cramping too. :(

Don't worry too much but do let your doctor know. You are headed back on Monday though right? I have read a lot on spotting and know that every woman is different and some even experience spotting their whole pregnancy!! I had some spotting and went in for an ultrasound and everything looked fine! Just stay positive and keep your doctors informed :)

Oh JIllie

Don't fret too much just yet... I know I know easier said than done.

During my last pregnancy I had pink when I wiped it turned to brown discharge for the day. I was told that around 7 - 8 weeks the placenta embeds. So maybe this is what's happening for you!

Keep us posted. Thinking of you.

Kim

Hugs :hugs:
I hope all is well and I'm sure this weekend can't go fast enough. I hope the spotting is nothing. I have been spotting since 6 weeks with this pregnancy (also actual bleeding on and off) and they don't know why. But so far things are looking ok, so I just keep crossing my fingers. Hope Monday brings nothing but good news xoxo

Thank you, I wouldn't even call it spotting, and it was only that one time, and my best friend thinks I was imagining it! It was almost as if (TMI) my pee had a peach/pink tint to it... maybe I imagined it.
I really don't know what to think though because I realized I've been peeing non stop, got up during the night once or twice to pee, and my boobs are back to being really really sore.

Hey Jillie

You made it, it's Monday!!! What time is your scan? I have everything crossed that all is good with your little bean!

Kim

Hey Jillie

You made it, it's Monday!!! What time is your scan? I have everything crossed that all is good with your little bean!

Kim

Kim thank you so much for thinking of me.
My scan is at 11:30, Eastern Time, so in 3 hours. I'm so nervous and scared but I'm feeling more optimistic than I was last week. I had two different dreams last night where we saw the baby. I really really pray that's what happens today, but I'm trying to prepare myself for either outcome... :(

Ohhh I'll be thinking of you, I'm in the eastern timezone too :) I'm in Ontario, Canada.

I had a crazy dream the other night too, I dreamt I was having fraternal twins, a boy and a girl, they gave me a C-section at 32 weeks and took the boy out, and he was fine, and then another C-section at 36 weeks when the girl came out.. lol it was sooo real, we even named the boy eric lol

I have my first u/s on Wednesday... sooo scared!!!

Good luck!!!

Kim

I'm in EST too - I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back