first ultrasound this tuesday...

P

prdlyexpectng

i have my first ultrasound this coming tuesday.. i'll be 6w4d.. i am soo nervous that i can't even be excited! :nope:

i am one of those people who always see the glass half empty, not half full, and i have been trying to stay optimistic about this pregnancy i can't help but fear the worst (esp since i had an early miscarriage in october 2010)

what's even worse is that my OH leaves this coming friday for MONTHS at a time (army training 10 hours away from me) and i don't even have the comfort of knowing when the next time i get to see him. i just hope and pray that he can see our little bean with a heartbeat before he leaves [-o<

sorry for that vent, but i am just feeling alone and scared.

Hello hun its normal to feel alone and scared:nope: especially due to your earlier MC. Hope everything goes alright wirh your scan and you have your beautiful heartbeat:happydance:. Its hard not to worry especially with your hormones. Don't be sorry for anything you not alone. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.:hugs:

Hey, I'm sure everything will be ok. I can understand how u feel tho.
We've got our first (12wk) scan on wednesday and i'm nervous too - scared that there will be no baby for a start (as if this is a phantom pregnancy lol), that there will be something wrong, n that I may be put back a couple of weeks.

Pregnancy is a worrying time but its also very exciting so try and relax and enjoy ur first view of ur baby :)

Hey Ashley, my first scan is Wednesday this week. Seems like there is a good chance your OH will see the heartbeat, what a nice gift before be leaves.

Just think, when he comes home again, you'll be almost 18 weeks along! Yay! Good luck Tuesday, and think positively. Easy for me to say, I am the one totally expecting the ultrasound tech to tell me I am nuts, and was never pregnant. :nope:

mine is tomorrow. I am scared also but I trust in God to have a healthy bean with a great heartbeat:) good luck hun x

thanks glenoakgirl! i just had my scan today and everything was great!

6weeks3days
CRL-5.88mm
heartrate-135bpm!

The little bean is so cute and seeing that fast little flicker melted my heart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->