First World Problems

-not knowing whether to trust the weather will stay warm so carrying around 'emergency tights' and hat around.

-not knowing whether to trust the weather will stay warm so carrying around 'emergency tights' and hat around.

I wish I had that problem! I know very well that it's going to be very hot here until at least October, probably December.

My problem is I am going out to get food and I don't know what to cook for dinner!

My hangover pizza that OH went out to get for me didn't cure my hangover well enough. And it didn't taste that good.

My boobs are now so mahoosive due to pregnancy that my bras are digging in and causing me pain. But I can't buy any new bras until I get paid next as I spent the last part of my disposable income on maternity yoga pants.

Woe!!

I had to use my emergency tights today because dry shaving my legs resulted in red stripes all down my legs that didn't show til I was out! Nightmare!

I just completed a level on Candy Crush and my internet went down. Now I have to do it again :growlmad:

I tried eyebrow plucking once when I was 12. I have never done it since. I always just shave the middle :dohh: I think my eyebrows look fine though!

I've just ironed for 2.5hours and there's not even a small dent in the massive pile :dohh:

And I ache a lot and I'm sore because I decided to throw myself down the stairs like an idiot.

The Washing is on the line from yesterday and now it's raining

Dry shaving lol
It's up there with last minute eyebrow plucking.

It's never bothered me in the least to pluck my eyebrows, lol. Of course, waxing them last minute doesn't bother me either, lol. I've somehow managed to get lucky enough with my skin that it doesn't get that red after waxing effect for the next 24-48 hours, its red for like 20 minutes and then just fine.

The house needs tidied and I'm too comfy to do it.

Stressed about whether to apply for a job position above me.

I was supposed to clean and spent all my time watching the storm, now I'm too tired and my house looks like something even Kim and Aggie wouldn't shake a mop at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->