First World Problems

I've got to go to the dentist for the second stage of a root canal. Not how I want to spend my day off.

I dropped a packet of cookies and they all broke and I had to clear up all the crumbs.

Its time to put my three year old to bed but i could do without the argument!

We went to the supermarket late, so we'll have dinner late and a bath late and i won't have much time to chill before bed :(

Both kids are fast asleep in bed and I am watching Peppa Pig. The remote is over the other side of the room and the thought of getting up makes me want to cry.

Its Wednesday which means Eastenders isn't on.......hate Wednesdays.

My actifry is broken and I had to fry my chips manually

I'm absolutely shattered and sitting on my big comfy bed but there's junk on it and I need to get in my PJ's... I can't be bothered...

The top I ordered online got delivered but its too big so I have to faff about sending it back

Finding out it costs $40 to go into the Color Run. I'm not paying that much.

The Bluetooth in my Honda Accord sometimes has trouble understanding me when I say "Call Husband", because I have a slight lisp due to my Invisalign.

:brat::-({|=

My boiling water tap doesn't work so now I have to boil a kettle. ..fill it, flick it and wait for what seems hours.

I've eaten nothing but fruit and veg for a week, gave up carbs, gave up caffeine, been working out. I haven't lost a pound. NOT A FUCKING POUND!!!!! :brat::hissy::grr:

Got a text saying my heart rate monitor is being delivered today, delivery will be by 9pm?!? I want it now not at 9pm :(

I'm hungry. It's too early for dinner, but too close to dinner time to snack :(

I'm going out tomorrow night/seeing the guy I'm seeing, so my skin decides it's time to be a bitch and I have the worst spot ever - great timing!! :dohh::growlmad:

Still haven't had my p60 and I'm getting increasingly pissed off as I want to claim a £361 refund. I just want the money for new clothes!! :brat:

Can't be bothered getting up to clean my teeth but I want to go to sleep so I have to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->