First World Problems

These bites or rashes I have on my leg are a bit itchy.

I've been moaning for weeks about the crappy weather and now its sunny and over 20 degrees and I feel like moaning that its too hot

I'm getting stressed about having to decorate our new house

In my teens, a good ten years or so ago I went to a finch gig purely to see them play letters to you. It was the one song they didn't play. It's just come on my kindle, listening to it I realise I'm still bitter about it.

In my teens, a good ten years or so ago I went to a finch gig purely to see them play letters to you. It was the one song they didn't play. It's just come on my kindle, listening to it I realise I'm still bitter about it.

I can't believe they didn't play letters to you?!

apparently they were sick of it and retired it before the tour i saw never to be played live again. You don't drop the song that made you :(

apparently they were sick of it and retired it before the tour i saw never to be played live again. You don't drop the song that made you :(

I have never heard of a band do this.

That's their fwp.. "The song that made us popular is too popular and now Im bored of it"

I have never heard of a band do this.

That's their fwp.. "The song that made us popular is too popular and now Im bored of it"

thousands of people chanting letters to you didn't budge them, they kinda flopped after that.

Were going to a wedding party tonight and i cant work out what bus to get to where and where to walk. Stupid mapppppssss

I cant decide if to buy my son a rocking horse for his birthday - we have one in the attic but after inspecting it its a bit tatty now - i wanna buy a new one but feel like im wasting money - il probably buy one anyways

i need to ring NEXT to get them to remove for the £3.15 charge they put on my statement - not because im fussed about £3.15 but due to principle seeing as its their fault they put my items on the wrong statment - i cant be bothered

I'm hungry but dont fancy anything....
And cant be bothered to make anything even if i knew what i wanted

I need to have a shower because I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards but I'm far too busy watching Garfield to move. (Garfield is on the kid's channels and the remote is too far away to reach now that LO is in bed). I'm also hungry so will be sending OH out to get a takeaway :haha:

My feet hurt because I went out last night :haha:

Lucy's kept me up for three hours randomly crying, she's now flat out with daddy and I'm wide awake

Lawn needs mowing, can't be arsed, especially as my next door neighbours did my front yard, oh how I wish they'd unlock my gate and pop by and mow it as a good will gesture :rofl: worst part is when I get going on it, it only takes me 10mins! Dohh :dohh:

Lucas has been awake all night with earache, just as I'm about to get him dressed to go the walk in centre this morning he fell asleep :dohh:

I have just tried to make 16 cake pops...9 went wrong so I had to eat them.

Word limits are ruining my life. 1250 words for my final assignment and I could have made it 10,000 :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->