fleece at night

Bumbled Bee

Reaction score
I used a fleece wrap last night (but i'll admit, I wasnt convinced it would work) and Baby was dry! I couldnt believe it! I know it's silly, but fleece wraps actually do work! I think I'll be buying some more!

I have been wondering the same thing - where did you get yours from?

pumpkin pants do soakers. millies nappies sells them. She's doing free shipping at the minute

im too scared to use fleece overnight, i use them during the day no worries but am sticking to my wool for overnight lol

x

I'm not loving my wool at the moment so I have one organic caboose fleece wrap coming from Franklin Goose and another coming from Mammy Made :D

it repels liquid buti was under the impression that fleece was better for night than day as there would be less/no pressure put against it to make it leak? i have only tried a tots bots wrap before and found it a bit smelly tbh, but i have a fleece soaker coming which will probably be used mainly on day i am lanolising/waiting for my wool to dry. I'm guessing it wouldn't take to being lanolised? I love the smell of my lanolin

i was wondering this - is it the same as wool? that it wicks the moisture away and evaporates?
i did use a fleece soaker the other night and it worked great - but it was over a really bulky nappy and he was getting frustrated not able to roll about and get comfy as he likes to do :wacko: OH calls it hsi Tombliboo bum :haha:

Fleece repels moisture so doesn't absorb the wee and allow it to seep out and leak. With there being no PUL, it also allows some air to LO's bum overnight.

But I thought it allowed moisture through onto the fabric under it (like it would as a liner) - so onto the mattress?

lu, the one from me is probably not for overnight use as its quite thin fleece, you might get away with it but i cant guarantee

x

I love our fleece soakers! That's usually what Hayden is in overnight, an overnight fitted with fleece over...it's what he's napping in now too

lu, the one from me is probably not for overnight use as its quite thin fleece, you might get away with it but i cant guarantee

x

It's so pretty though, it'll be great over Little Lambs during the day :D

But I thought it allowed moisture through onto the fabric under it (like it would as a liner) - so onto the mattress?

I've never quite got my head around how it seems to work differently as a cover and a liner but it seems to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->