Fluff Heaven!! *Pics Added*

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
The Boyo and I have just got back from a morning at C & C :happydance:

Alix, Matthew and everyone else are just so lovely. We sat out in the sun having a drink and muffin and a lovely chat :cloud9:

We then of course had the very important business of new fluff to deal with! We have come home with 2 Issy Bears, 5 Tots Bots Teeny Fits, a Small Tutu Cute Bambooty and a Nappy Bucket! We were very good, Boyo gave carte blanche to spend what I wanted and I was really good and only came out with the extra Bambooty!!

Anyway, camera charging so pics will be added shortly of our new stash!

xxx

As promised, piccies!! :yipee:

Look how teeny the Teenyfits are next to the Issys!! :cloud9:

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Paula1b/Baby%20Things/DSC00926.jpg
https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Paula1b/Baby%20Things/DSC00927.jpg
https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Paula1b/Baby%20Things/DSC00929.jpg
https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Paula1b/Baby%20Things/DSC00930.jpg

Sounds loverly Pops! Im so envious!

/\ WSS

Maybe we should arrange a day trip :thumbup:

Ooh ive got the tutu cute bambooty, it is gorgeous!

Glad you had a good day xx

Stupid question alert.... Is C&C an actual shop you can visit? :D xxx

Stupid question alert.... Is C&C an actual shop you can visit? :D xxx

WSS! I didn't think i was?

Not really, but i think they are going to open it for nappucinos and they are making it more customer friendly - they make you really welcome to visit them, but they are in a little block in a little industrial estate in the middle of nowhere.

Glad you had a good time Pops. Still think we should have a Natural Parenting meet down here and we can have an outing all together to C&C!!

Get your pics up so we can all drool!!! :D X

We can go there when we next need fluff Leigh :winkwink:

xxx

LOVE those teenyfits x

I love the teenyfits, and it has made me want a fluffy baby even more, although OH is still digging his heels in!! :p xxxxx

Get Boyo to talk to him :winkwink:

It was funny when we got there today, they all knew about his Dad Bag :rofl:

xxx

Get Boyo to talk to him :winkwink:

It was funny when we got there today, they all knew about his Dad Bag :rofl:

xxx
I think he needs it, good old Boyo to the rescue!! :haha:
He is still stuck on his "I don't want poo in my washing machine" thing. :cry: He will soon crack, as I showed him the picture of Missy's and he said they look nice, which is a step in the right direction. :happydance: xxxxx

Well the next time you come to see your friend who had her baby at FP, come here and he can see the fluff in action and then we'll see if he can resist :haha:

xxx

Well the next time you come to see your friend who had her baby at FP, come here and he can see the fluff in action and then we'll see if he can resist :haha:

xxx
Sounds like a very good plan!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I have decided I must have fluff, now just need the baby to wear it!! :blush::haha: xxxxxx

The teeny fits are so unbelieveably gorgeous! I think my LO might need a brother or sister soon so I can get my mitts on some, just too cute!

I LOVE the jelly fish issy, it is beautiful!

Defo a trip to C&C in a few months!!! XX

Awww I cant imagine Noah ever being able to fit into a nappy that small LOL

I LOVE the jelly fish issy, it is beautiful!

I'll tell you something about that one! The main reason I got it was the jellyfish look hammered and I knew it would make Boyo laugh :rofl: The first thing he said when we got home and he opened it was "they look p****d!" and he loved it :rofl:

xxx

Wow that is a gorgeous little stash there!!! :cloud9:
YOu are almost all set for little one now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g