Fluff Heaven!! *Pics Added*

that jelly fish issy is fantastic!!

are those prints new? didnt even know about jellyfish or cats. never seen them on the site???

Michelle put them on her FB page and they were the only ones so I nabbed them weeks and weeks back and she posted them here for me....sorry!

xxx

Get Boyo to talk to him :winkwink:

It was funny when we got there today, they all knew about his Dad Bag :rofl:

xxx
I think he needs it, good old Boyo to the rescue!! :haha:
He is still stuck on his "I don't want poo in my washing machine" thing. :cry: He will soon crack, as I showed him the picture of Missy's and he said they look nice, which is a step in the right direction. :happydance: xxxxx

When I first decided on going flluffy, my OH was a little apprehensive for pretty much the same reason, the handling of poo :haha: but I soon talked him round... when I told him that it takes 1 cup of crude oil to make 1 disposable nappy and that the amount of nappies we'd save from going to landfill would fill our front room from floor to ceiling (and believe me, we have a large front room!) he was horrified and soon converted :thumbup:

By the way Pops. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous is all I can say!
I want to get some of those Easyfits v2, I LOVE the prints.. especiallly the little toadstool one :cloud9: They are next on my list of "must have" ... oh I mean NEED!

Get Boyo to talk to him :winkwink:

It was funny when we got there today, they all knew about his Dad Bag :rofl:

xxx
I think he needs it, good old Boyo to the rescue!! :haha:
He is still stuck on his "I don't want poo in my washing machine" thing. :cry: He will soon crack, as I showed him the picture of Missy's and he said they look nice, which is a step in the right direction. :happydance: xxxxx

When I first decided on going flluffy, my OH was a little apprehensive for pretty much the same reason, the handling of poo :haha: but I soon talked him round... when I told him that it takes 1 cup of crude oil to make 1 disposable nappy and that the amount of nappies we'd save from going to landfill would fill our front room from floor to ceiling (and believe me, we have a large front room!) he was horrified and soon converted :thumbup:
I shall be using that figure in our next cloth bum chat, he's a man, so he likes figures more than pretty pictures on nappies. :haha: I am 100% set on it though, so I will get there in the end. :happydance: xxxx

oooh beautiful fluff! I have the cats issy bear as well! It's lovely! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->