Fluid scare

TriChick

Mom-Wife-Triathlete:)
Reaction score
Went to the bathroom this morning, and my undies looked like I had wet myself! No odor or anything, and I'm almost 100% positive it wasn't urine. Have you ladies had this happen? Haven't had anything in the last couple hours...

I sorta had this last week except i felt it come out and felt wet for a few hrs after too. Call your mw if your concerned, i'd be prone to pop on a pad and moniter it for a bit hence why i didnt call, it stopped. But i was about same gestation as you when it happened but i dunno, call mw hun & let us know how u get on x

I had this too last week and have continued to have excess discharge. And that was all it was, discharge. As my doc explained, our vaginas are just like our skin, they shed their lining. During pregnancy it gets worse because of the swelling of our lady bits and such. So you will have more. But if you get worried that it is more than that, pop a pad on, lie down, see what happens when you get up after about a half hour. If you are 'leaking' you will have a small gush when you stand, and it will go into the pad. This can give you some idea. I have never had this much discharge with any of my pregnancies, but apparently I am plagued with it this time around... Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->