flutter by babies symptoms

Ahhhhh, I love you guys too - don't know what I'd do with you lot to talk to at the moment. I don't really want to talk to my friends IRL about my cervical mucus etc!!

LOL, yeah I never had this when I was pg before, this is really a new experience for me...getting to have ladies to talk with during the TWW and eventually pregnancy, all I did before to pass the time was ready pregnancy books, this is so much better!

takes all the pressure and stress off oh i can bore him all day with all the stuff i chat abouty on here lmao u guys dont mind but i think it puts pressure on him

lol, yeah my DH is pretty good about listening, but I know you guys are more interested lol...:) He keeps ensuring me I'm pg, I keep saying I'm not convinced...I gotta talk to my bnb girls first lol...:) I'm soooo tirrred! only a few more hours and I can go home for the weekend!!! and swing by the store and get more tests! hehe ;)

lol im waiting till tues to test my cramps r by far stronger today xx

My DH says he thinks I'm pregnant this month but I don't think I am and it is getting to me a bit at the moment. I'm going to do a test tomorrow because if it's BFN I can stop worrying about it and try and enjoy the weekend rather than constantly wondering. I know a BFN doesn't mean much at 7 DPO but it'll shut my head up for a while anyway! I might have had the odd symptom but I had so many last cycle that I don't trust them at all anymore - I've got some achyness going on in my womb at the moment but I had loads of that last time. I was on BCP for 15 years then had really bad endo so I'm only just learning what is and isn't normal for my body which I think is a large part of my frustration at the moment.

i gonna use opks instead of wasting my hpt till tues then test everyday

I've got 12 IC's and I'd quite like to use them up this month so that going forwards I don't have that temptation! I'm not going to buy them again and just just proper tests if I'm late.

Yeah I thought I had very slight spotting on tp earlier, but not so sure as I never had IB before. not cramps today, just little twinges/stitches on my right and left of womb area...nips don't hurt anymore :( hmmm? bbs still feel full. I'm having doubts but if I didn't feel so awful I'd think for sure I wasn't, but I feel so not like myself right now...just so tired, and achey all over...don't know what it means...maybe I really do have the flu..lol

OPK's pick up hcg better anyways, that's a good idea. I might try that tonight, I have some...

yeah 7 DPO is really nothing to go by, I really won't believe it until after AF is late lol cuz i always get my AF, i'm never late. lol and every positive test before I was due or late for AF. but its almost 10 years later and the tests are way more sensitive now...lol

I have this feeling we all might be pg, and we'll all be bump buddies!!!

omg can you imagine?? how kollll my cramps are so bad i had fewspots of blood 1130 am and also 3ish nothing since i had ib last yr but was like pinky cm xx

I'd love to be bump buddies with you two!!

I didn't know that OPK's were better at picking up HCG - maybe I'll use one of mine tonight since I won't need them again next month! LOL!

I really hope that it's not just the flu for you. The bleeding has got to be one of the best signs at this stage. FX and :dust:

girls i can taste blood in my mouth but nothing there

a metalic taste is and blood tastes of iron.....

yep metallic taste is big sign, I had that shortly after O. like 3 dpo. Yeah you're not due for AF for a while so the cramps and spotting have to be IB...you got a vigorus bean! getting comfy for 9 month marathon...lol hehe

can I have the code for the Flutterbybabies in your sig's please?

Hayley, I'll be absolutely stunned if you don't get a lovely dark BFP on Tuesday!!

I shouldn't be getting your hopes up though because you never know after all. xxx

ive missed so much today :( had to travel half way across the country today to get the other halfs body kit for his car as he dont like driving places he's never been before so i have to do it all ggrrrrr!!!!!
so how is my lovely ladies? ive had major signs today! not had pinked tinged CM like lovely hayley but i have had more cm than usual and i had a biggish blob of ewcm this morning. my boobs have been killing me and i keep getting a stitch type feeling just a little bit in towards my tummy from my right hip. mild crampy type feelings. and waves of nausea.
missed you all today :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->