• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

flutter by babies symptoms

awww alynn try and wait until you are 14 days past or more and then the hcg will be higher, good luck hun xx

Sorry to hear that Katie :hugs:

Just think of all the fun you can have next month now that you aren't preggers - not the same I know but still some comfort I hope

xx

you can only but try hun, i have a hubby who wont let me test, ( i know how he feels tho we have had 7 early m/c in 20 months and they have ll been after early + tests), so we are going to wait until im over a week late, well we were until i got a date through to have an internal scan done and now its in 5 days time so im really worried that it might upset something if something is in there worried !!!

you can only but try hun, i have a hubby who wont let me test, ( i know how he feels tho we have had 7 early m/c in 20 months and they have ll been after early + tests), so we are going to wait until im over a week late, well we were until i got a date through to have an internal scan done and now its in 5 days time so im really worried that it might upset something if something is in there worried !!!

You're 5 days late? well that sounds promising! aww try not to be worried, but you can ask them to reschedule if you feel more comfortable waiting? :hugs:

Bfn and had a feeling it would be.

awww :hugs: i'm still trying to hold my wee, so its not so diluted...gonna try to make it 45 more min...:dohh:

Did you test in the end hun?

Yep, and i think I'm still in! got a bit darker line on dollar tree test, its a little faded now, but I can still see it! tomorrow is the real test though...I don't feel AF coming at all now...bbs hurt more, and CM is more, and well I've been feeling pg all day:happydance: felt dizzy earlier as well...

i feel like I've got heartburn or something! my chest hurts! its either that or this new bra is suffocating me! lol

Bfn and had a feeling it would be.

awww :hugs: i'm still trying to hold my wee, so its not so diluted...gonna try to make it 45 more min...:dohh:

Did you test in the end hun?

Yep, and i think I'm still in! got a bit darker line on dollar tree test, its a little faded now, but I can still see it! tomorrow is the real test though...I don't feel AF coming at all now...bbs hurt more, and CM is more, and well I've been feeling pg all day:happydance: felt dizzy earlier as well...

i feel like I've got heartburn or something! my chest hurts! its either that or this new bra is suffocating me! lol

Sounding really good hun FX!!! :dust:

Ok here's a pic of what I got this morning...its defo darker than before, and it came up right away...let me know what ya think. no AF yet this morning...

Attachments

• invertedIC.jpg
    invertedIC.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_2710.jpg
    100_2710.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 33
There's definitely a line there and if it's got darker then WOO HOO!!!! Did you do FRER at the same time? Hope that you're feeling a bit more confident now!!

hi girls, im new here, me and my fiance have been TTC for the last year or so! I'm slightly late on my period and did a test last night but it came up neg! I have been getting the period like pains but no period! Can any one help me on this as I'm trying not to get my hopes up! I hae also been getting a creamy white discharge as well!? Is that something or nothing?

Ronily
xx

There's definitely a line there and if it's got darker then WOO HOO!!!! Did you do FRER at the same time? Hope that you're feeling a bit more confident now!!

Yeah I did a FRER and I can see a vvv faint line, but its not visible in a picture...so will wait two more days and try again on FRER I read a post earlier that said some women don't get a positive on FRER till 16dpo...so will try that and see on Sunday...i'm going to wait till tomorrow before I change my ticker...want to make sure AF doesn't come today...although I feel super nauseous this morning...:happydance:

Yay for nausea!!:happydance:

So much for 'Early Response' - that's really rubbish that they can take until 16 DPO - I'm not sure I'll bother buying them again.

Can't believe all three of you are over to first tri and abandoning me!!:haha: Maybe I'm a lucky charm!

hi girls, im new here, me and my fiance have been TTC for the last year or so! I'm slightly late on my period and did a test last night but it came up neg! I have been getting the period like pains but no period! Can any one help me on this as I'm trying not to get my hopes up! I hae also been getting a creamy white discharge as well!? Is that something or nothing?

Ronily
xx

Hi Ronily!

Well judging by the other girls, you should be getting your BFP and leaving me any day now!

Some women take a long time to show up on HPK's so try not to worry about that too much. If your period is late then that's a really good sign. CM isn't really a very good indicator unless what you're having now is different from what you normally get. You could read up on it but it's so different for each women that you probably won't be able to get a definitive answer.

Are you going to test again tomorrow? You should try and only test with FMU as it's supposed to have a higher concentration of HCG.

My AF is due today/tomorrow and I know I'm not pregnant this month. But that's ok - maybe I'll catch when we're on holiday next month.

xx

Ronily
xx

Hi Ronily!

Well judging by the other girls, you should be getting your BFP and leaving me any day now!

Some women take a long time to show up on HPK's so try not to worry about that too much. If your period is late then that's a really good sign. CM isn't really a very good indicator unless what you're having now is different from what you normally get. You could read up on it but it's so different for each women that you probably won't be able to get a definitive answer.

Are you going to test again tomorrow? You should try and only test with FMU as it's supposed to have a higher concentration of HCG.

My AF is due today/tomorrow and I know I'm not pregnant this month. But that's ok - maybe I'll catch when we're on holiday next month.

xx

Hey Thanks for that, few questions, What are the abreviations? I get TTC and HPKs and HCG, and i think i know what FMU is, but AF and CM? I will wait till next week as I don't get paid till next friday. :)

xx

Sorry! AF is aunt flo and CM is cervical mucus.

This is really useful - https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

It's sensible to wait anyway to be honest. You'll save yourself a lot of heartache as well as money!

So much for 'Early Response' - that's really rubbish that they can take until 16 DPO - I'm not sure I'll bother buying them again.

Can't believe all three of you are over to first tri and abandoning me!!:haha: Maybe I'm a lucky charm!

Yeah for real, I think I may even wait till Monday to test again with FRER...not abandoning you...cuz you're coming with us! :happydance:

Yeah for real, I think I may even wait till Monday to test again with FRER...not abandoning you...cuz you're coming with us! :happydance:

Maybe you should ditch the FRER. Is there another brand you can use other than the cheapies? I don't know what's available your side of the pond but the supermarkets seem to do pretty own brand ones over here.

LOL! I may not be bleeding yet but I'm so sure that I'm out this month! (and I've got used to the idea now) I'm still BFN and I've had loads of AF symptoms. Yesterday I was having tons of really painful cramps (thank god they've stopped today!) Thought my boobs were ok until DH tested them out! OW!

Maybe you should ditch the FRER. Is there another brand you can use other than the cheapies? I don't know what's available your side of the pond but the supermarkets seem to do pretty own brand ones over here.

LOL! I may not be bleeding yet but I'm so sure that I'm out this month! (and I've got used to the idea now) I'm still BFN and I've had loads of AF symptoms. Yesterday I was having tons of really painful cramps (thank god they've stopped today!) Thought my boobs were ok until DH tested them out! OW!

I don't know, I might go buy an equate or something...the FRER aren't bad cuz i can get a 3 pack for 12 bucks...but i'll try a different test, or I can get a 2 pack of Answer tests for like 8 bucks...so not much to choose from, everything else is blue dye tests...

I think you're pg...you're just like me and gonna have to wait till your 16 dpo to get a good positive...I'll be 17 dpo on monday...hopefully...if AF doesn't suprise me. So hopefully a positive will show up darker by then...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->