flutter by babies symptoms

hellllllllllllllllllllllo babes come on msn and el i will send you the siggy thing

this morning i have stomach ache, sicky feeling, food cravings (wanting chicken nuggets for breakfast!) major back ache, stitch type feeling coming and going on my right side. my cramps have stopped now but my muscles hurt and im bloated.
how is everyone else feeling? xx

i feel ok babes v v v tired though 8dpo now yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy testing on ues fmu with 10miu

Hi ya ladies i am 12dpo today i track my cp and cm and honestly it dont look promising for me at all! It is high hard closed and wet but its the hard part that is putting me off as when i was pg with my son's cp was always soft which makes me believe that i am defo out this month. I am expecting the witch on monday if she hasn't showed by tuesday i am going to be testing again if neg i am gonna go to the docs to see whats going on. did all you lovely ladies wanna be my testing buddies? i see we are all due af on the same day.

oh and last night i couldnt sleep at all! even though i was shattered and really wanted sleep i just couldnt get comfy and spent alot of my time tossing and turning, which is really unlike me when im that tired. last time i had such a bad night for not being able to get to sleep was when i was pregnant! xx

af is due monday for me but going to leave it a day or two before testing to see if shes just going to be mean and be late! fingers crossed we both get that :bfp:!!

loolabear can i please put you down as my cycle buddy/testing, and you alynn???? xxxx

of course you can poppymist, i will stick you on my siggy! xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Of course you can Poppy!!! Well ladies I couldn't sleep barely at all last night, so congested!!! I woke up at 5am eastern time and used FMU with FRER but BFN, i think i got faint lines on IC's but not too confident in them right now...so will retest tomorrow morning...I'm so tired since didn't get alot of sleep last night...took a hot steam shower to break up congestion...feel a bit better not much...hope this cold goes away...i still feel achey all over...bbs feel fuller still have the blue veins, but this could be pms, feel a little bloated, but that could be pms as well...lol so if AF comes I would be happy to be cycle buddies with any of you ladies for July...i'm already planning my next cycle just in case she shows up...:)

poppy can i add you too u missed me out sad face xx

Can I add all of you please??? :flower:

Last night I started getting some symptoms - I was really nauseous and bloated, exhausted but couldn't sleep and kept going hot and cold. But, to be honest, I think I might have just been a bit poorly rather than pregnant!

I'm only 7 DPO today but want to have a few drinks with the football so I did an IC this morning and thought I could see a vvvv faint line. So I did a FRER and it was BFN. I've felt the whole way through this cycle that we've not been successful and I want to just get on to July now. After getting my hopes right up in May, I don't think I'll ever let myself do that again!!

Sorry about your BFN Alynn. Are you going to do anything different in July if AF shows up?

Got any more symptoms Hayley? Still feeling really hopeful for you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

i flipped out today and cried no more cramps and not feeling positive today boooooooooooooo pl.ease add me u sexy lady xx

i flipped out today and cried no more cramps and not feeling positive today boooooooooooooo pl.ease add me u sexy lady xx

Aw, bless you hun - it's so damn stressful this ttc business! Don't take no cramps as a bad sign though, it would be awful to have cramps every day through pregnancy.

I think that's why I'm being so negative at the moment - I'm just scared of being gutted when AF arrives. I'm gonna get DH to the docs for SA if no BFP by Oct and I need to see them about my eczema so I'm going to talk it all through with them next week. Having a deadline for that kind of thing helps me feel a bit better but Oct is ages away!

Do you know me in real life? I am crazy sexy!! LOL!!!

xxxxx

well, I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach today...I got another line on a IC, haven't taken another FRER...don't get to down ellie cuz I see lines on IC and FRER isn't as sensitive in my opinion...I think you're still in...still 6 days to go...:) Here's a pic for you ladies to investigate give us something to ponder over...hehe the pic is on my knee sorry but best way to get the pic...when the line came up it came up straight away and was pink, and its still there but after they dry the color isn't as obvious...so here it is...let me know what you think...I'll be taking another FRER in the morning...

oh forgot to mention that this line is getting darker compared to the others I've had...so that's a good sign i think...but still not convinced till i get a line on FRER or another brand...

oh i'm a bit crampy today as well...better get going, my boys want to go swimming...

Attachments

• 100_2638.jpg
    100_2638.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 19
  • invertedIC.jpg
    invertedIC.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 16
hey girlys my cramps are back and boobs real sore instead of just nipples feeling sooooo tired now been out with my best mate for lunch!!

i do see a line babes how many dpo are you 8 like me??

yeah 8 DPO is what I'm going with..so its probably gonna be a few more days for it to show up darker on FRER...will take one in the am...i'm so glad you see something, DH saw it, I just wanted to make sure im not seeing things, and DH isn't just saying it to keep me happy...lol Yeah we seem to be having the same symptoms...this is so exciting!!!

Aw, that's lovely that you're getting to spend some time with your godson. My nieces and nephews should be here next weekend and it's always lovely to play with the little ones. I'm really pleased to hear that your symptoms are back!!

I can see it Alynn! That's so exciting! As I say, I thought I could see one on my IC but I checked it later and it vanished so I'm not sure if I was making it up or not. I wish I'd taken a photo now and then inverted it because it seems to show much more on the inverts. I told my DH today about the BFN and he was a bit upset because he was really sure about this month. At the back of mind, I'm still really hopeful, I'm just trying not to end up disappointed if you know what I mean. I'll try another IC in the morning and take a picture if I can see anything! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->