flutter by babies symptoms

i had a weird feeling today. for about ten minutes in the car i had this feeling just to the right of my belly button and down about an inch. it felt like someone was pinching me over and over and over again. so strange. hurt like crazy!
boobs have felt sore all day. and my nipples have felt like theyve constantly been tweaked and played about with all day!
had indegestion the past couple of days and the last time i had this was the night before i went in to have the twins! xx

Aw, that's lovely that you're getting to spend some time with your godson. My nieces and nephews should be here next weekend and it's always lovely to play with the little ones. I'm really pleased to hear that your symptoms are back!!

I can see it Alynn! That's so exciting! As I say, I thought I could see one on my IC but I checked it later and it vanished so I'm not sure if I was making it up or not. I wish I'd taken a photo now and then inverted it because it seems to show much more on the inverts. I told my DH today about the BFN and he was a bit upset because he was really sure about this month. At the back of mind, I'm still really hopeful, I'm just trying not to end up disappointed if you know what I mean. I'll try another IC in the morning and take a picture if I can see anything! xxx

Yeah don't get too discouraged it will show up better soon, I might have O'd earlier than I thought or something...also every woman's body is different and kidneys process hcg differently...i've never had a positive early before this is 3rd baby so its gonna be different...i've been feeling little cramps/twinges all afternoon today...i went swimming and it was very nice...took my mind off of POAS for a few hours...lol i'm ready for a nap...kids should sleep well tonight...me too hopefully...i think my CM is finally starting to pick back up now that the thrush is gone...yeah i'm having twinges on both sides, alot more now...hope all of you ladies are well...:):hugs:

i had a weird feeling today. for about ten minutes in the car i had this feeling just to the right of my belly button and down about an inch. it felt like someone was pinching me over and over and over again. so strange. hurt like crazy!
boobs have felt sore all day. and my nipples have felt like theyve constantly been tweaked and played about with all day!
had indegestion the past couple of days and the last time i had this was the night before i went in to have the twins! xx

i've been having that feeling all day as well, mostly on the right, but every once in a while its on the left too...maybe we are all in tune so much we're having sympathy symptoms or we really are all pg!!! haha you're gonna have more twins!!!:haha:

i've been having that feeling all day as well, mostly on the right, but every once in a while its on the left too...maybe we are all in tune so much we're having sympathy symptoms or we really are all pg!!! haha you're gonna have more twins!!!:haha:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: dont think i could handle twins again! well definately not with the way im feeling today xx

omg this am i got a faint positive cannot wait to test tomo and hopefully get a darker line whoooop xx

OMG yyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

i want to test but the other half has hidden my one and only test i got so cant test until tuesday :(

ty babes hoping it sticks and gets darker the line that isxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it will get darker and darker and darker and darker. and im going to put money on you having a girl. xx

realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i want u to test do one today babes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ask george for it

he says the earliest i can test is in the morning as its only a 25miu test and he doesnt want to end up using it too soon just incase it doesnt show anything up. xx

haha, i can't wait for you to test either loola!!! test test test!!!!

Can I join your little thread please, it seems to be really lucky. It all sounds promising for you ladies. Im due af saturday and im thinking of getting a frer tomorrow. Im getting cramps right now and ive had really bad dizzyness the last few days, i had to take wednesday off work because of it.

This will be my 3rd child and I was very lucky with my first 2 getting caught the 1st month off the pill. I cant possibly be that lucky again.

goodluck ladies

omg this am i got a faint positive cannot wait to test tomo and hopefully get a darker line whoooop xx

wooo hooooooo!!! congratulations babe!! :happydance::hugs:

I so hope I can join you both in the BFP club soon! I was BFN again this morning but it's not over just yet as it's still so early on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->